How NOT to get your ass kicked by the police

Kanis

So a black blind man walking home from work was acting like a gangsta? Considering he has never seen a gangster (or anything else for that matter) I'd be surprised if he could act like one.

Henry Davis who was a 52 year old welder the Ferguson cops mistook for another Henry Davis (middle name different as was SSN, still didn't stop the arrest or beat down, booking officer knew they fucked up yet he wasn't released) with no criminal record was a gangsta?

Well the cop in that video is black and the driver is white. Well if anything that shows us that people are not been stopped just because they are black. There are always a reason why some one is stopped or arrested like you showed in that previous article that guy was arrested not because he was black but because of mistaken identity and they did cover that all up just because the didnt want to lose their job. Of course there are racists in police we dont live in perfect world but it works both ways and blaming everything on it is just stupid.

Getting rid of the racists would be one hell of a start.. but hey, leave them be, let them be cops. Whatever floats your boat, it's all fun in games until you end up the victim of one of these gangstaz in blue.

Black Gangs were originally started to protect blacks in low income areas especially from racist whites that would burn houses/crosses/churches and lynch them

The government/CIA introduced cocaine/crack into these low income area's and gangs took control of this trade which is what tore them apart and started the fighting between them

Call it a conspiracy but its backed by facts

Getting rid of the racists would be one hell of a start.. but hey, leave them be, let them be cops. Whatever floats your boat, it's all fun in games until you end up the victim of one of these gangstaz in blue.

You cant get rid of bad cops before they have done something bad that is just impossible. What I am saying that the amount of assaults against individuals from cops just because they have different race is extremely minor and it works both ways. All what you see on TV for example the guy who was shot by cop when he was involved in shuffle with store owner wasnt because he was black but because some one called cops on him if it was white male the result would be the same.

Black Gangs were originally started to protect blacks in low income areas especially from racist whites that would burn houses/crosses/churches and lynch them

The government/CIA introduced cocaine/crack into these low income area's and gangs took control of this trade which is what tore them apart and started the fighting between them

Call it a conspiracy but its backed by facts

WOW. You know what man? I finally understand why you guys feel that way you do.

The the consensus is that black guys in gangs were doing nothing wrong other than protecting one another from the big bad white racists, and the only reason they take drugs is because more big bad white racists gave them drugs.

I mean, no wonder you can't listen to anything I say. You probably think I'M trying to put some crazy thoughts in your head and tear the fibres of the black community apart or something.

I honestly think that if Josef Fritzl was black half of America would have rioted and asked for his release.

• Downvote 1

You cant get rid of bad cops before they have done something bad that is just impossible. What I am saying that the amount of assaults against individuals from cops just because they have different race is extremely minor and it works both ways. All what you see on TV for example the guy who was shot by cop when he was involved in shuffle with store owner wasnt because he was black but because some one called cops on him if it was white male the result would be the same.

Actually yes you can get rid of bad cops before they have done something bad... go back a page or 2 and you'll see where I posted an article where the LA cops were hiring folks with well known sketchy past records as a cop. And I didn't know beating the fuck out of someone or shooting them was "extremely minor." All I see on TV? You mean that video where a white cop guns down a black man as he is running away is just TV? I guess some folks need it to happen to them before they will believe there is a problem, hopefully the ending doesn't involve the morgue.

Being thrown in jail after convicted because you just happen to be the nigger the white cops zeroed on in... but were ultimately wrong about is minor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQah7JQQ6c

Those silly minor things... it's no big deal.

• Upvote 1

More minor problems:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/04/san-francisco-police-officers-firing-racist-homophobic-text-messages

One read: “All niggers must fucking hang.” Another said: “Cross burning lowers blood pressure! I did the test myself!”

And another gem:

In one exchange, Furminger asked an unnamed officer if he should be worried that the husband of his wife’s friend, who was black, had visited his home,according to court filings.

“Get ur pocket gun. Keep it available in case the monkey returns to his roots. Its [sic] not against the law to put an animal down,” the officer advised.

But I'm sure these text messages were created just for TV.

• Upvote 1

You dont or you dont want to understand what I am saying. I did not say that the amount of beatings and shootings are extremely minor I said that when it happens its extremely minor that is was because of the race. Maybe the word minor was what threw you off I would change it with rare maybe then my text will be easier to understand.

The problem with you and few others here is that you see racism in everything. TV just needs to feed you little and you go nuts over it. Maybe that is that government conspiracy the other guy is talking there about? Look what happened after all that was shown on TV do you really think the black community did gain something after all these riots? You have to act different after things like this happens. You need to figure out why it happened and how to change it not to blame others about it all the time. You need to make your community better not my rioting and blaming everything on white people but starting to so something that would make difference.

• Upvote 1

He clearly doesnt care about all the links Scooby posted of cops doing shit to white people. I could sit here and google search ALLLLLLL day examples of black cops shooting innocent white people. I bet I could find tonnes of references to black cops using racial slurs to white people to. Tbh though mate, I don't give a fuck. Those people are c.unts. You reckon one of those racist cops is JUST racist? In that, he's not a c.unt in all other walks of life too?

But of course, race is the only important thing in the entire world and I'm probably trying to run your culture now since I'm white and that's what we do. Btw you or any of the gangs you know what to distribute some crack for me? smh.

I don't know why I'm so annoyed about it tbh. It's human nature. Everybody wants the sob story to "overcome", or the excuse as to why they aren't billionaires or whatever. Some people blame the government, some people blame the colour of their skin, some people blame their parents. It's just typical. The Ultimate Fighter is basically a house full of 12 or so people telling you how "hard it was" for them to get to this point and how "everything was stacked against them". It's just people being mentally fragile to me. To some people, racism is the biggest thing ever. Like, the only thing in the world that matters is talking about how being black is sooooo difficult or whatever. To some people, their parents splitting up is the biggest thing ever. Like, the only thing in the world that matters is talking about how having separated parents is sooooo difficult or whatever.

Other people have problems as well. Black, white, whatever. Get over yourself if you think that's the only thing going on in the world. Race is just as important as nationality or hair colour...in that it's not fucking important at all. Some c.unts are racist out there, yeah. Some c.unts make fun of people with down syndrome as well. Bet I can find a cop abusing a disabled person on youtube too, but you don't care if they're not black right?

WOW. You know what man? I finally understand why you guys feel that way you do.

The the consensus is that black guys in gangs were doing nothing wrong other than protecting one another from the big bad white racists, and the only reason they take drugs is because more big bad white racists gave them drugs.

I mean, no wonder you can't listen to anything I say. You probably think I'M trying to put some crazy thoughts in your head and tear the fibres of the black community apart or something.

I honestly think that if Josef Fritzl was black half of America would have rioted and asked for his release.

I mean no need to sound like an a-hole because that is the truth.

The CIA literally did conspire to bring in cocaine from Nicaragua in exchange for giving weapons to rebel anti-communist forces, its literally proven. and this backlashed with the war on drugs which came around the same which mostly affected blacks in poor area's. Coincidence that the War on Drugs and Drugs being brought in both by the government? And incarceration rates for black males skyrocketed?

See I'm sure you don't care because you are white, it doesn't affect you so why should you care is what you figure right? Your family wasn't brought here for the sole purpose of slave labor and to be property and have a lack of basic rights

People don't care until it directly affects them and thats the f'd up thing with this country

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Know what I'm going to do if the government tries to hand me cocaine to sell? Not do it.

You're telling me that damn near every black man around at the time lacked the intelligence to say the same? That they were so naive that they couldn't turn down a clearly sketchy deal? Bullshit. You're not giving credit to every man woman and child out there who saw through everything and said no. The CIA isn't to blame for this shit, it's the people stupid enough to agree to everything. You're making it seem like the black race are just stupid and open to manipulation. Those people out there in gangs and shit are stupid people with bad parents. That's got nothing to do with race, that's got to do with people. There are stupid white people with bad parents, which is why there are white drug dealers out there as well.

If you believe an entire race is easily open to manipulation, then you're the racist one around here.

Clyde if the majority of your people lived in low income area's and were hated by whites and had trouble getting education and jobs you would do the same thing! Obviously black people in North Dakota that are farmers didn't have this situation but in the projects of large cities where larger amounts lived?

I'm not making it seem like they are stupid I am saying they were and still are oppressed and they made the most out of a situation. Theres not much you can do when for years people considered you property and all of a sudden you were gaining rights and white people without open minds hated your guts

• Upvote 1

Clyde if the majority of your people lived in low income area's and were hated by whites and had trouble getting education and jobs you would do the same thing! Obviously black people in North Dakota that are farmers didn't have this situation but in the projects of large cities where larger amounts lived?

I'm not making it seem like they are stupid I am saying they were and still are oppressed and they made the most out of a situation. Theres not much you can do when for years people considered you property and all of a sudden you were gaining rights and white people without open minds hated your guts

Yeah, us Glaswegians are so lucky to live in such a high income city.

I mean no need to sound like an a-hole because that is the truth.

The CIA literally did conspire to bring in cocaine from Nicaragua in exchange for giving weapons to rebel anti-communist forces, its literally proven. and this backlashed with the war on drugs which came around the same which mostly affected blacks in poor area's. Coincidence that the War on Drugs and Drugs being brought in both by the government? And incarceration rates for black males skyrocketed?

See I'm sure you don't care because you are white, it doesn't affect you so why should you care is what you figure right? Your family wasn't brought here for the sole purpose of slave labor and to be property and have a lack of basic rights

People don't care until it directly affects them and thats the f'd up thing with this country

First of all it hasnt been proven its a conspiracy theory.

And now lets think for a second even if it was true. Why would that group and I say group of people who had connections who worked for CIA not CIA itself would bring in cocaine to US? Do you really think these white devils did plan all this to make anti drug laws and then put black people in jail? Or they did it just to make money?

Lets make it pretty simple to you right here. That group of people had connections where they could get cocaine and they needed to sell it to some one to make profit. They cant sell it to white people because they are not in the situation that they would risk and do it but they can sell it to black people because at that point they did live in bad conditions and they have no other choice at that time how to make money but to sell drugs. Yes these guys used them to make money and fucked up community but they didnt do it because they where black but because they where living in low income and they was about to do anything to make money.

You are the same as that other guy you try to blame everything on racism. Look at it at difference picture before you do it. I understand its the most easy way to do thinks because you can blame everything on others not see what you have done wrong.

Holy bleep thats literally racist dude. White people destroying a black community with drugs and the war on drugs knowing that it won't affect them as much as it will the black community? Thats a prime example of racism, trying to keep another race down isn't racism? Its more indirect because you're not promoting hate speech, and blowing up churches, or burning crosses etc... but by destroying the colored community internally and making it tougher and tougher to get out from an unfortunate situation? Thats still racism

Slavery, to lynching, lack of civil rights, to the war on drugs, to mass incarceration of black males, to stop and frisk and police stereotypes/brutality- its all racist no matter how you sugarcoat it...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all it hasnt been proven its a conspiracy theory.

And now lets think for a second even if it was true. Why would that group and I say group of people who had connections who worked for CIA not CIA itself would bring in cocaine to US? Do you really think these white devils did plan all this to make anti drug laws and then put black people in jail? Or they did it just to make money?

Lets make it pretty simple to you right here. That group of people had connections where they could get cocaine and they needed to sell it to some one to make profit. They cant sell it to white people because they are not in the situation that they would risk and do it but they can sell it to black people because at that point they did live in bad conditions and they have no other choice at that time how to make money but to sell drugs. Yes these guys used them to make money and fucked up community but they didnt do it because they where black but because they where living in low income and they was about to do anything to make money.

You are the same as that other guy you try to blame everything on racism. Look at it at difference picture before you do it. I understand its the most easy way to do thinks because you can blame everything on others not see what you have done wrong.

Once again, it's just a case of people mistaking poverty for race. It's why Glasgow has very little black people but as much drugs as just about anywhere in America.

Holy bleep thats literally racist dude. White people destroying a black community with drugs and the war on drugs knowing that it won't affect them as much as it will the black community? Thats a prime example of racism, trying to keep another race down isn't racism? Its more indirect because you're not promoting hate speech, and blowing up churches, or burning crosses etc... but by destroying the colored community internally and making it tougher and tougher to get out from an unfortunate situation? Thats still racism

Slavery, to lynching, lack of civil rights, to the war on drugs, to mass incarceration of black males, to stop and frisk and police stereotypes/brutality- its all racist no matter how you sugarcoat it...

No and again no. They did not sell cocaine to destroy black community they sold cocaine to make money and because black people where willing to buy it. Why black people where willing to buy it? Because their community was pure and they where searching a way to make a profit. Same as Clydebankblitz said it wasnt a race issue it was a poverty issue. You cant blame white people for all of the problems and of course you cant blame white people for the crack problem when you are selling it.

This is 2015 I havent heard a single case of slavery and lynching It has ended long time a go and you need stop blaming all problems on it and do something to make your life better. Complaining about something that happened 50 years a go will not make your life better.

No and again no. They did not sell cocaine to destroy black community they sold cocaine to make money and because black people where willing to buy it. Why black people where willing to buy it? Because their community was pure and they where searching a way to make a profit. Same as Clydebankblitz said it wasnt a race issue it was a poverty issue. You cant blame white people for all of the problems and of course you cant blame white people for the crack problem when you are selling it.

This is 2015 I havent heard a single case of slavery and lynching It has ended long time a go and you need stop blaming all problems on it and do something to make your life better. Complaining about something that happened 50 years a go will not make your life better.

Even take out the word "black" from your sentences. It's the same thing. People were willing to buy it, so they sold it to them. Maybe the original reason those people in low income areas happened to be black comes from racist roots. That's undenyable. But you can't blame every single thing that ever happens after that as a result of that racism. Those people that did that are dead. The people who were originally oppressed are dead. PLENTY of people from those communities have gotten out and now live a highly productive life and never went close to selling drugs.

• Upvote 2

So because you're saying whites should not be blamed for introducing crack to mostly black communities while promoting a war on drugs to imprison those blacks (modern day slavery) you must also believe that we shouldn't blame banks for giving out massive amounts of loans to people with bad-credit (which destroyed the U.S economy), we should blame the people with bad-credit for getting the loans?

See you're just proving that you yourself are apart of the problem... if people are enslaved for hundreds of years and then denied rights for another hundred- you expect them in 50 years (with still very evident racism) to be on par with the white community economically? You're actually just a fool if you believe that. And no one is complaining about that, they are protesting the new types of racism and how with time it evolved from slavery and lynching etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Even take out the word "black" from your sentences. It's the same thing. People were willing to buy it, so they sold it to them. Maybe the original reason those people in low income areas happened to be black comes from racist roots. That's undenyable. But you can't blame every single thing that ever happens after that as a result of that racism. Those people that did that are dead. The people who were originally oppressed are dead. PLENTY of people from those communities have gotten out and now live a highly productive life and never went close to selling drugs.

Yes I can tottally agree. Of course black communits where damanger because of the racist roots but to make your community better you need to mange changes. Selling drugs, buildings gangs and blaming everything on others will not change nothing it will only make it worse.

• Upvote 1

Yes I can tottally agree. Of course black communits where damanger because of the racist roots but to make your community better you need to mange changes. Selling drugs, buildings gangs and blaming everything on others will not change nothing it will only make it worse.

THERE ARE NO DRUG FARMS IN THE HOOD, THERE ARE NO GUN FACTORIES IN THE HOOD. Who brought all this s*** in? Piece it together man cmon now open your third eye

• Downvote 2

So because you're saying whites should not be blamed for introducing crack to mostly black communities while promoting a war on drugs to imprison those blacks (modern day slavery) you must also believe that we shouldn't blame banks for giving out massive amounts of loans to people with bad-credit (which destroyed the U.S economy), we should blame the people with bad-credit for getting the loans?

See you're just proving that you yourself are apart of the problem... if people are enslaved for hundreds of years and then denied rights for another hundred- you expect them in 50 years (with still very evident racism) to be on par with the white community economically? You're actually just a fool if you believe that. And no one is complaining about that, they are protesting the new types of racism and how with time it evolved from slavery and lynching etc.

Of course whites should not be blamed for introducing crack to mostylu black community. You know who should be blamed for it? The prople who did it the people who sold it and the people who made it not white people. And how bad it will not sound you really cant blame banks for giving our credits you can only blame people fo taking them. No one did force them to take them the same no one did force anyone to sell or use crack.

Slavery haes long gone get over it and start building up your community by doing something that will change it. Only way to make damaged community better is to fix it.

THERE ARE NO DRUG FARMS IN THE HOOD, THERE ARE NO GUN FACTORIES IN THE HOOD. Who brought all this s*** in? Piece it together man cmon now open your third eye

Explain me why then you are buying them? Who fault it its that you are buying guns and crack? If these evil white people want to sell you guns and crack to make your community worse why you buy them?

You understand it has nothing to do with blacks and white but with poverty? You think only place in the world where are drug and gang problem are black communities? You think where are no white people everything is fine? NO! People sell drugs and guns to make money not to make black people look bad. Example prime as apple now there are even more problems with guns and drugs in Latin American communities. You also think white people are behind it?