How NOT to get your ass kicked by the police

Kanis

Story in New Jersey just google search it and it will pop up-

Off Duty Cop kills his ex-wife in front of their 7 year old child, while still holding the gun the officers from his police department did not shoot him even though he was a viable armed threat to the community, and when bringing him into custody many of them gave him hugs and consoled him

He has been charged with 1st degree murder and a slew of other charges

Need I say if this was an African American man would the situation be different?

If that African American man happened to be a cop then it would be a pretty much similar situation.

Think of the situation if that man was a white male who wasn't a cop. The major common factor in situations like this, is the perpetrator is a cop.

I think i was just told that race based violence has been dead for years...

A guy shows up at a church, is accepted in by the congregation for almost an hour and then during prayer he blasts away 9 of them. But IM wrong?

Mind you, AME churches were created because blacks were not allowed to go to white churches because of the color of their skin however AME churches allow and accept ALL ethnicities as we saw last night.

They have shown someone (mostly rich black guys) on almost every channel reporting step in and say "DONT RETALIATE" and "DONT BE ANGRY" or "FORGIVE HIM" meanwhile the guy who ACTUALLY killed 9 people is still on the loose. Fuck his actions or judgement, just know that YOU black people need to get over it.

But i already get the point, he was just a guy, not a racist and #BlackLivesDontMatter.

• Upvote 1

Lol, its funny they came in and negged you but didnt comment. Anyone agreeing with me is getting negged lol

So now people who go to prayer vigils in SC to peacefully take their ass into a church and pray they gotta evacuate due to bomb threats. (Praying obviously wont stop this violence seeing that they got shot dead while doing it in the first place)

• Upvote 1

If that African American man happened to be a cop then it would be a pretty much similar situation.

Think of the situation if that man was a white male who wasn't a cop. The major common factor in situations like this, is the perpetrator is a cop.

Crazy how they just arrested yet ANOTHER white mass murderer today without shooting him though, but unarmed black males get popped all the time

http://madamenoire.com/458516/10-armed-white-men-die-police/4/

This article is actually a huge point- it shows for example 10 armed white men that were not shot by police (just 10 examples but there are many more) and it gives REAL examples of similar situations where black men were shot for similar things

Open carry states- if you dare question a white person who is carrying an assault weapon it is a violation of their 2nd amendment rights! but black men carrying merely BB guns in open carry states are shot within several seconds!

The Bundy Ranch- A large amount of pro gun anti-government supporters gathered at the Bundy Ranch with a plethora of assault weapons aimed at federal agents, not one person was shot (some were tased and arrested but most made off without serious charges) A similar situation was MOVE in Philadelphia in 1985- Police and a black liberation group had an armed standoff and police antagonized it by launching tear gas, a firefight ensued and eventually the police (not the FBI or military) BOMBED the compound

There are so many examples man, STOP telling me whether or not you are shot by the police does not have to do with race, because it DOES

I think i was just told that race based violence has been dead for years...

A guy shows up at a church, is accepted in by the congregation for almost an hour and then during prayer he blasts away 9 of them. But IM wrong?

Mind you, AME churches were created because blacks were not allowed to go to white churches because of the color of their skin however AME churches allow and accept ALL ethnicities as we saw last night.

They have shown someone (mostly rich black guys) on almost every channel reporting step in and say "DONT RETALIATE" and "DONT BE ANGRY" or "FORGIVE HIM" meanwhile the guy who ACTUALLY killed 9 people is still on the loose. Fuck his actions or judgement, just know that YOU black people need to get over it.

But i already get the point, he was just a guy, not a racist and #BlackLivesDontMatter.

You know I love you scoobs, but you are making another straw man argument here or willfully misinterpreting what others are saying. The whole point of the thread was originally that police in the US are too violent and aggressive. I dont really recall a single person disagreeing with that concept. Then it was taken further that all or most police violence towards black people is a direct result of racism, which I think is a ridiculous claim to make.

Now you are saying that someone here told you that there is no race based violence in the US anymore, which I can't remember reading anyone making that statement once. There is plenty of race based violence in the US, be it white on black, black on white, brown on black and so forth. Our nation's multicultural background will always provide plenty of targets for ignorant people to direct their own frustrations through hate onto someone who is different (race, sexual orientation, and so on).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who are you going to be angry and retaliate at? Are all white people responsible for some nuts action?

If people start retaliating at random white people what do you think will happen?

they gave the batman shooter a bulletbroof vest too

Which was fuckin bullshit too, all you gotta do is owe some child support to get shot in the back. Maybe its best to open fire in a church or a movie cinema because then you obviously wont be a threat.

As for retaliation, my point wasnt to retaliate. My point was, when he does something wrong instead of focusing on the fact that he did wrong the immediate focus is to make everyone calm. I was angry when the sandy hook shooter did his shit as well as the aurora shooter. EVERYONE should be mad about this shooting in SC, not just blacks

• Upvote 1

Which was fuckin bullshit too, all you gotta do is owe some child support to get shot in the back. Maybe its best to open fire in a church or a movie cinema because then you obviously wont be a threat

almost all high profile murderers have been given vest on their perp walks since Oswald got snuffed by ruby.

So high profile murderers are arrested and given a bulletproof vest but if you are black and in the hood you can be shot even if you don't have a weapon on you? Seems kind of ass-backwards

Maybe because the high profile murderer has surrendered and is now in police custody and with the media scrutiny they arent going to risk having their prisoner killed before due process can be given The other instance you describe is vague and although it happens from far too often (once is far too often) is incredibly rare compared the many interactions police officers can have with suspects on a daily basis in this country.

Case in point:

The cop who shot the unarmed guy in SC was charged with murder almost immediately because it was ruled unjustified. Conversely, the cop in Ferguson who shot the unarmed guy was ruled to be justified because of the assault on him before the shooting and that the guy was charging at him to resume the attack after the cop regained consciousness and attempted to arrest his assailant.

One cop is a murderer the other is a hero (now a pariah for doing his job because of inflammatory media and political exploitation).

• Downvote 1

I didn't neg anyone for the record.

But none the less, I don't know cause I'm some white guy from Scotland right? By that logic, if I tell you that being a white male in 2015 in Scotland is MUCH harder than being a black guy in America during the 1800s...you can't disagree right? Cause you're not a white male from Scotland so you possibly couldn't understand anything that's going on here?

You know how I can talk? Because I'm a human being. I'm not Middle Eastern but I can still say Osama Bin Ladin was scum.

Furthermore, am I supposed to watch that video Scoob pposted when the image they use along is ridiculously bullshit? Innocent black girl with her hands up about to be shot Vs white dude taking selfies of the extreme arson he caused?

The ONLY reason that cop in SC was charged was due to the video evidence, had that not been present he would have walked free.

The only reason someone was criminally charged was because there was evidence? By god, that's insane!

EDIT: "White kid gets to walk but black males get popped all the time". Bet you that I would have NO problem finding several links to 2015 shootings of white males by the police. NO issue what so ever. But alas, none of you give a fuck about that (except Scooby who is being dragged down by association of the other two guys).

Doctor and fbwell DON'T care that white people get shot too. Straight up, not a single complaint about any case of a white male being killed due to any form of injustice from either of them. They even seem to prefer that white people get shot to "even up" their idea of whats happening to black people. But alas, all the white people in the world can get shot but they couldn't give a fuck about what that article. Why care if an innocent white person gets shot? There's barely any controversy there right? You can't feel like the little underdog struggling through life with a plethora of excuses at your disposal that way right?

White being get killed by cops. Sometimes justified. Sometimes not.

Black people get killed by the cops. Sometimes justified. Sometimes not.

But this is the internet, so there seems to be only two types of people who even care:-

Lunatics who hate the police full stop and consider prison to be a form of kidnapping.

Minorities or "supporters" of minorities (minority is such a racist word for the record) who don't care about anything unrelated to them.

The only reason someone was criminally charged was because there was evidence? By god, that's insane!

EDIT: "White kid gets to walk but black males get popped all the time". Bet you that I would have NO problem finding several links to 2015 shootings of white males by the police. NO issue what so ever. But alas, none of you give a fuck about that (except Scooby who is being dragged down by association of the other two guys).

Doctor and fbwell DON'T care that white people get shot too. Straight up, not a single complaint about any case of a white male being killed due to any form of injustice from either of them. They even seem to prefer that white people get shot to "even up" their idea of whats happening to black people. But alas, all the white people in the world can get shot but they couldn't give a fuck about what that article. Why care if an innocent white person gets shot? There's barely any controversy there right? You can't feel like the little underdog struggling through life with a plethora of excuses at your disposal that way right?

White being get killed by cops. Sometimes justified. Sometimes not.

Black people get killed by the cops. Sometimes justified. Sometimes not.

But this is the internet, so there seems to be only two types of people who even care:-

Lunatics who hate the police full stop and consider prison to be a form of kidnapping.

Minorities or "supporters" of minorities (minority is such a racist word for the record) who don't care about anything unrelated to them.

So you think it's acceptable for police to have high ranking members of white supremacist groups?

As far as hating the cops... let's let Jon Stewart fill you in

http://i.imgur.com/I4wpsbR.jpg

• Upvote 1

The video is all media clips, your refusal to look at information doesnt make it less credible and others have mentioned that the medias portrayal is at fault for a lot of this shit

But look at the image they use. It's basically a racist picture. Imagine if I said "Check out this video of how productive white people and black people are in America" and it was an image of a white guy helping an elderly lady across the road and a black guy next to him shooting a child with a bucket of KFC. Would you go into that video open minded? No, because that alone would be ridiculous. As is portraying white people as some chaotic madmen in riots while black people are these innocents gunned down by the big bad men. Not a petrol bomb in sight eh? That image alone is racist (unless it's a comedy video which I'm assuming it's not).

So you think it's acceptable for police to have high ranking members of white supremacist groups?

As far as hating the cops... let's let Jon Stewart fill you in

http://i.imgur.com/I4wpsbR.jpg

Quote me once where I said that's okay. It's not at all and that guy is completely wrong for saying it is (not as wrong as the idiot white supremacist though). White supremacy is at it's core stupid as fuck (as is any form of 'supremacy') so I'm supposed to judge that the guy in question is intelligent enough to separate his opinions from his professional duty? I didn't say it or condone it. But I imagine that story never made it big right? Like a smaller area or something? If the New York Police Commissioner said he okays white supremacy, he'd be fired by the hour and most likely the president would speak about it.

Also, being a white supremacist doesn't mean white people get away with things and black people don't. To be a white supremacist, you literally have to believe you are better than people. I'd wager any money that the cop in question holds himself to a higher level of class than the white kids loitering around his area. The dude will be scum to every race of people, because simply HE is scum. But sure, being racist is a bad thing, but would you be that outraged if he said he believes a woman's role is in the kitchen?

Completely agree with the Jon Stewart quote, but this is the internet. People are "anarchists" on the net.

EDIT: Scoob, just watched the video. So THAT media is what you believe? The biased media people are putting out there to get share likes because they are "standing up for the little guy". Tomorrow, I'm going to find a coverage of this Waco riot, and coverage of the Ferguson riot, and I guarantee I'll find one that doesn't portray Ferguson as wrong and does portray Waco as bad. Also, how come the video guy is using the terms "White riots" and "Black protests". White people just riot over pointless shit like, as they exclusively showed, 'sports', while Black people "Protest" for their rights? Is that how it exclusively works? Black people would NEEEEEEEEEEVER get violent, they just protest, while those darn rotten white folk? They RIOT! They tear shit down and set shit on fire right?

They had some UK riots in there. What about the Birmingham riots or the Anonymous riots? Where there would have been a decent amount of both races being present. Did they edit out any black people in the UK riots? Unless they used an EDL riot, which are generally viewed as the most idiotic people in the continent, there would have to be a percentage of black people in those UK riots because in London or Birmingham or whatever, there is a decent black percentage, especially among "youths" riots. So why use clips of white people in UK riots and present it like that's a "white riot" while half of those people were probably there with some of their black mates? You know why; because it's click bait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't neg anyone for the record.

But none the less, I don't know cause I'm some white guy from Scotland right? By that logic, if I tell you that being a white male in 2015 in Scotland is MUCH harder than being a black guy in America during the 1800s...you can't disagree right? Cause you're not a white male from Scotland so you possibly couldn't understand anything that's going on here?

You know how I can talk? Because I'm a human being. I'm not Middle Eastern but I can still say Osama Bin Ladin was scum.

Furthermore, am I supposed to watch that video Scoob pposted when the image they use along is ridiculously bullshit? Innocent black girl with her hands up about to be shot Vs white dude taking selfies of the extreme arson he caused?

The value of your "Scottish based knowledge" of individual and institutional racism in the USA, is much less than direct insight from somone living it his whole life.

Unless of course you are calling the man a liar.

The same would apply to Scoob's knowledge of the extreme racial hardship, a white Scottish male claims he endures.

I would much rather take your word for it than Scoob´s, and the same goes the other way around........

This isn't very difficult to comprehend, is it?

The value of your "Scottish based knowledge" of individual and institutional racism in the USA, is much less than direct insight from somone living it his whole life.

Unless of course you are calling the man a liar.

The same would apply to Scoob's knowledge of the extreme racial hardship, a white Scottish male claims he endures.

I would much rather take your word for it than Scoob´s, and the same goes the other way around........

This isn't very difficult to comprehend, is it?

Why are you saying "Scottish based knowledge"? If Scooby is producing videos and I am in turn watching the videos, is that not "American based knowledge"? You don't have to have experienced something to have a judgement of it.

This isn't a case of taking people's words for things. I haven't told any stories that require someone to believe my "word" I don't believe.

What we're talking about isn't what Scooby personally has faced. That's shit that opinions or perception can't change. What we're talking about for example is things like how black people are allegedly vilified by the media, which I heavily disagree with. We're talking about how black people are killed as a result of both their race and otherwise, but me and other guys are rebutting that there are plenty of white people killed too and that any case involving a white police officer and a black criminal/victim is not automatically a race issue. This doesn't require personal insight into the situation. I've got just as much working knowledge of the police force in America as Scooby has most likely (research into a lot of different topics, first hand information from speaking to US police etc. and even if Scooby knows lots about them, they don't exactly shoo black people out the door or air their dirty laundry to everyone anyways). But above all, what we're talking about is the actions of PEOPLE. Scooby might have faced direct racism on a daily basis for whatever amount of years, I'm not talking that down or saying that's not true in any way (if that was the case).

It's things like this:-

https://youtu.be/fTcSVQJ2h8g

(Don't know if that'd show up the video or not)

They are getting page views on trying to sell the idea that racism is sooooo common based on what they show in the video. Even if I blindly believe all of their statistics:-

1. Black sounding names - Why black? Why not Asian, Hispanic, Arab etc? Because that doesn't get page views. No one cares if a guy with a turban is stopped at an air port. Since when does that make the news? They specifically choose black because that causes a stir. Racism is NOT black and white. I'd easily say that an Arab person in the UK gets 100 times the racial abuse that any black person gets. It's arguable in America after 9/11 of course but as I said, you don't see if on the news so I wouldn't even know.

2. They usually pick David over Dante. First, we have to pretend that every single person picking David is a white person, because surely some black people work in recruitment too right? Anyways, perhaps this relates to the mass amounts of highly successful Davids in the world. Perhaps the brain connects the same to the successes that have come from the name? Perhaps no Dantes get picked, but maybe some people automatically connect Martin to MLK and would choose that way? So many great black people have normal names, so to think that by picking names like Shaneequa proves anything is stupid.

3. Black people pay more for their cars. Okay, so black people don't know how to haggle as well? Also, isn't there a whole lot of stuff such as credit involved in getting a car? And isn't there prices slapped on the front of the cars anyways?

4. Black people get pulled over more. Well where are the highest crime areas? Compton, Watts, the Projects? What is the highest percentage of race in those areas? Of course it makes more sense that more black people get pulled over as most high crime areas are populated with black people. Sure, you can dig into the reason WHY there are more black people in those areas, but we're talking about 2015 cops, not 1970s governments.

5. Black clients are shown fewer houses by real estate agents? Bullshit. Real estate is about getting your commission. A paedo could be looking for a house and they'd help them out.

6. Black people are more likely to be arrested for having weed. See #4. More traffic stops in high crime areas, more busts for drugs.

7. Black people are incarcerated 6 times more than white people. See above.

8. Doctor's don't call black people back about hear problems - How on earth do they know this? Even so, aren't there plenty of black doctors?

It's shit like this. Someone can face their own individual racism which could be huge in their life, but that doesn't mean the media and governments are out to get them. 50% is the class system, 25% is excuses, 25% is bullshit like that video trying to manipulate people too sell videos.

• Downvote 1

Channel 4 is covering this recent horrendous thing. For some reason they keep mentioning that it's an "act of terror" and asking why not everyone is wording it like that. My thoughts: Who cares what it's called?

So they've got a dude from the Gun Onwers of America on who just said "The real problem here is that gun control has meant people can't arm themselves for protection". Arm themselves? In CHURCH? He clarifies that that's exactly what he's talking about.

Equal Justice Minister is the other dude on. Says that's ridiculous. He wins :D

• Downvote 1

Actually no its systematic. When slavery ended and we became so called free all the slaves knew how to work and the slavemasters had to do something to ensure that they would have jobs because who would you hire to pick cotton in a field? A slave with experience or his master who sat on the porch? This is where the IQ test was used (William Shockley taught that blacks had lower IQ scores based on genetics) The IQ test taught in white schools and not permitted in black schools. This is also where BLACK CODES were brought in, which most people do not know about. Legally if you were black and reading a book you were allowed to be slaughtered or curfew's held on blacks that would result in the same. Many of these laws still existed in cities just 50 years ago.

My point is, if equality was just reached one generation ago (which it wasnt) then how can you expect people who didnt get reparations to be able to get jobs and afford the same housing as the people who were legally deemed superior?

I havent run into many black men who did not have the experience of taking a woman out on a date and wondering why everyone else in the restaurant is getting served and you and your date arent. Before you so quickly excuse this matter away understand that the vast majority of us have gone through this multiple times. We chalk it up to a place we will never go back to and we dont think about it much again, but this does not happen to everyone of all races. These are experiences you do not have to deal with because you arent black.

Im a manager at my job but damn id be rich if i had a dollar every time someone came to me and said "i thought you were a gangbanger when i first met you." Well shit i look extremely fuckin professional, no tattoos or piercings, pressed clothes and shirt tucked every day. Cut my natural hair style to be accepted by corporate america but i still get that statement constantly. Why? My skin...

I post videos because i obviously am not a credible enough source for you.

http://youtu.be/LJl9iqnvkOE

I was wondering if they would put the confederate flag at half mast since it was all black victims.

As he said, Al Quaida, ISIS and those terrorist groups arent shit compared to what we do to ourselves right here in America. (dont try and change the context because he spoke ALL about race)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1