A Note to New Managers on Contract Offers

royp777

Hey, guys ... if you agree to sign with an organization, make sure the contract offer you accept is from that organization and not from another organization. A lot of orgs will just send you contract offers without mailing you first.

It's just more professional to actually sign with the organization that you tell you're going to sign with. lol

I've had a lot of new managers agree to sign with my organization, but they accept the first contract offer that someone sends them, thinking it's from my org when it's from a different org. I'm just trying to warn the new guys that can happen and to make sure it's the right org before they accept the contract offer.

I've had this happen a lot!

Then I get a message saying "oops, I signed with a different Org b/c I figured it was you"...

Especially when I ran a promo for a newbie tourney, people created fighters to get the sweet deal and then accidently took the first offer that came their way before I could send one...

The name of the organization that is sending the offer is written on the contract...

I know, but they still sign with the wrong org. I think they just get all excited about having their first contract offer and accept it. hehe

Then I get a message saying "oops, I signed with a different Org b/c I figured it was you"...

Yep, yep, yep. lol I must've got 5 to 10 of those messages today. hehe

Whoo-hoo I got a contract !!!!!

Where do I sign?

Yes, I was kidding I run The Baddest Man Alive in Vegas and I can totally relate with this thread, we specilaize in up and coming fighters PM me HERE

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

I've had guys take smaller offers than we had agreed on from other orgs on accident and get mad at me for giving them "the wrong contract" :suicide_anim:

hehe I'm easy to mess with. :-) I'll get to know all you guys eventually. lol

That's ok I'm pretty new to the forums so I don't really know many of you guys either

That's ok I'm pretty new to the forums so I don't really know many of you guys either

Thats true of me too, i've been on this game everyday since May but only since i went VIP a few days ago have i really been active on the forums, obviously starting my own org sprung a few questions/issues up lol

Im enjoying getting to know everyone though and meeting the challenge of running an org, perhaps we should make our own alliance, after all we are in different places....