How to increase fighter morale??

pokjak

Two infos i got a long time ago. Hope that helps you.

No, but they only GAIN moral when the clothes are 146 or above and most of the gain is when they are 150 value and very little gain when 148 and almost nothing at 146 value. At 146 to 140 they will hold their moral fairly well, but will drop slowly like a couple tenths of a % a day. Some of this also depends on when they fought and won last, if they won a fight they will hold moral better then if they have been just training for a while.

Magic whites are good for fighter with less then 2 fights after the 2nd fight they will need regular clothes or moral will drop with the 100 value of magic whites.

I'm assuming it's this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=248084

The default clothing "magic whites" is good for a fighter first 2 fights, after that they need regular clothes. I'm gonna assume you had him on both magic whites for shirt and shorts, but see you changed his shirt only. Moral on clothing is only updated once a day about 2 to 3 hours after the PM training session (around or is 0:00 GMT time), it may have not updated last time you looked after you changed his shirt (if it has updated the clothes you have on him they will lose 2 points on their rates - IE dropped from 150 to 148). Change his shorts also and look tomorrow after the time I described and you will see it go up slightly.

Keep in mind 150 clothes will give the biggest gain in moral, with 148 being only a very small boost in moral, and 146 so small it's hardly noticeable. So you may need to change once a day for 2 or 3 days to get him back up to 99% or higher. 144 to 132 will hold moral pretty well (usually not drop below 98%) unless he hasn't won a fight for a while, but they WILL NOT Raise it.

Good luck

ok so thats VERY educational...

Im now wondering after switching clothes daily ect....does the game get detailed down to having to WASH the clothes occasionally? I may not find this area again soon so I hope someone can mail me regarding actual cleaning of the clothes? And the affects?

watch...Im gonna continue reading the forum and the next thread gonna answer me....

ok so thats VERY educational...

Im now wondering after switching clothes daily ect....does the game get detailed down to having to WASH the clothes occasionally? I may not find this area again soon so I hope someone can mail me regarding actual cleaning of the clothes? And the affects?

watch...Im gonna continue reading the forum and the next thread gonna answer me....

No you don't wash clothes. If a clothing item gets dirty, you need to buy new clothes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...