New Age Cage Fighting - Official Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419523298logo.jpg

This is the place for all the smacktalk for New Age Cage Fighting. Feel free to make PR statements about your fighters, hype up your upcoming fights, or call out another fighter here.

NACF-002 Preview
Donny Stremphf here, we have another exciting event coming up for kickboxing organization New Age Cage Fighting. London will be rocking with NACF-002, which takes place on January 17 downtown at Wild Bob’s Bar. This will be the 11th event of New Age Cage Fighting. All fights will be fought in a cage and will be using a 10 point must. It looks to be a pretty good card. There will be four preliminary fights followed by a five fight main card headlined by a 145 Ibs title fight between current champion Hematoma Hominick and challenger Labed Murazel. Lets take a look at each fight as I break down the main event and give a prediction on each fight.

Main Card:
145 Ibs: Hematoma Hominick © 6-1-0 vs Labed Murazel 4-2-0
This three round featherweight title fight brings together Hematoma Hominick vs Labed Murazel. Hominick won the 145 Ibs title at XKC 20 back in October 2014 by way of TKO in the 4th round. All seven of Hominick’s professional fights have been kickboxing matches. Hominick will try to use his excellent conditioning and kickboxing experience to retain his belt at NACF-002. Challenger Labed Murazel is not only brand new to the New Age Cage Fighting organization, but is new to kickboxing altogether. This puts him at a disadvantage against Hominick, but Murazel will be looking to silence all doubters on January 17. When comparing the fighters, Hominick has a great advantage with his sensational boxing and exceptional Muay Thai compared to Murazel’s superb boxing and woeful Muay Thai. Murazel does have the slight upper hand in the wrestling department, having superb wrestling compared to the strong wrestling of Hominick. This will help Murazel in the clinch game if the fight happens to go there. Even though Murazel has great KO power, we have not seen it in really any of his fights, which have him winning all but one by submission, something that will not help him in this fight. With Hominick’s great experience, excellent conditioning, and better stand up game, I think he will be able to dictate the fight, either winning by decision or knocking out Murazel, something that has never happened in Murazel’s career.
Prediction: Hominick def Murazel via TKO in round 2

265+ Ibs: Armas Lumpio 11-3-0 vs Zbigniew Ciosek 21-22-1
The boys come out for a three round open weight co-main event between Armas Lumpio and Zbigniew Ciosek. Both fighers have been under the New Age Cage Fighting banner for a while now and are looking to move up in this organization. Both are looking to extend their one fight streak to two. Lumpio comes in at 11-3 with a 6-3 kickboxing record. Seventeen years the junior to Ciosek, Lumpio is wonderful in the three main kickboxing categories of boxing, Muay Thai, and wrestling. Ciosek will be looking to even up his losing record of 21-22 and a draw. He matches the wonderful boxing of Lumpio, has the slight edge with exceptional Muay Thai, and comes in below in wrestling with respectable skills. Although Ciosek may be getting old, something that has not diminished with age is his cardio. Ciosek has the ability to go three good rounds with the large gas tank he has. Even with this, I still see Lumpio winning this bout. He has an advantage in the skills department along with some powerful knees. I think if Lumpio can control this one in the clinch and keep his opponent soft with his powerful knees, I can see Lumpio taking this one either by decision or knockout. I say decision because Ciosek has a decent chin.
Prediction: Lumpio def Ciosek via decision

145 Ibs: Tom Rushe 1-0-0 vs Akira Pandunegoro 0-1-0
We go back to featherweight for our third main card fight between two new fighters to the sport of MMA and kickboxing. Rushe comes in winning his debut fight with the Quick Fighting Organization by way of unanimous decision. He brings to this fight wonderful boxing, useless Muay Thai, and useless wrestling. Pandunegoro is more rounded out than his counterpart, coming in with feeble boxing, strong Muay Thai, and abysmal wrestling. He lost his debut fight in the QFC organization by way of submission via armbar. Thankfully, his lack of BJJ skills will not hinder him in this fight. Rushe has great KO power to compliment his boxing skills. Although he’s lacking in the other kickboxing departments, I still think if he can keep his distance in this fight, he’ll be able to win. Pandunegoro comes in more well rounded, but is still lacking skills in wrestling, which would have helped him control the fight in the clinch. Although Pandunegoro will be able to mix up his strikes a bit more, even if this fight does go into the clinch, I see Rushe taking the victory by way of knockout.
Prediction: Rushe def Pandunegoro via KO in round 1

265 Ibs: Brian Hurley 4-1-0 vs Aleksandar Dragovic 0-1-0
The second main event fight is between a couple of teenagers new to the fighting business. Brian Hurley comes into this fight on a four fight-winning streak after starting his career with a loss, all for the QFC. He’ll look to use a combination of strikes with his mediocre boxing and strong Muay Thai skills. His kicks are lethal; he has won his last three fights by way of a knockout head kicks. Dragovic is trying to earn his first victory of his professional career in this fight. He only has woeful boxing skills, but is going to look to use his wonderful Muay Thai to win this fight. Both fighters come in with useless wrestling. Dragovic was rocked early in his only fight and was never able to recover. He comes into this fight pretty thin and, judging from his only fight, lacking a decent chin. Although Dragovic has the height advantage, Hurley should still be able to deliver his signature head kick KO, we saw it in his last fight when he KO’ed the 7’3” Asa Snow. Although Dragovic will be looking to bring this fight in to use his Muay Thai skills, I think if Hurley can land a nice crisp head kick, this fight will be all over.
Prediction: Hurley def Dragovic via KO in round 1

265 Ibs: Semmy Hightower 0-0-0 vs Magnar Styr 4-1-0
Our main event gets started with a heavyweight bout between freshmeat Semmy Hightower and Magnar Styr. Hightower is making his fighting debut in this one. The 25 year old has remarkable boxing, respectable Muay Thai, and useless wrestling. There is not much else that can be said about this guy. We look forward to finding out more about him in this fight. He’ll be taking on Magnar Styr. He comes in on a four fight wining streak, the last three taking place in this kickboxing organization. All but one of his victories comes by (T)KO. He has not had a fight go past the first round. Styr brings superb boxing, sensational Muay Thai, and competent wrestling. Styr has great speed and movement. He’ll be able to dictate the fight with the skills that he brings to this bout. I think if he can keep the fight close and in the clinch, he’ll be able to soften his opponent up and eventually get the win. Even if the fight remains on the outside, however, I still thing Styr will be able to handle it. The main event will be jump started with a nice knockout to start things off.
Prediction: Styr def Hightower via KO in round 1

Undercard:
155 Ibs: Saint Lous Kato 5-0-0 vs Eri Voriguabuanga 0-1-0
Viscous striker Saint Louis Kato must keep this one in the clinch to win, which I think he does: Kato def Voriiguabuanga via decision
155 Ibs: Tyler Nix 2-0-0 vs Mares Yeyo 0-0-0
Newcomer Mares Yeyo earns this victory be keeping the fight on the outside and using his superior skills to KO Nix: Yeyo def Nix via KO in round 2
170 Ibs: Mike Hussle 4-2-0 vs Lance De Ropp 0-3-0
Although Hussle may be slightly behind Ropp in the skills department, I see him taking advantage of the Ropps’ weak defense: Hussle def De Ropp via KO in round 2
145 Ibs: Don Donnik 3-1-0 vs Leonardo Martinez 5-3-0

Donnik will use his remarkable boxing skills to end this fight, whether it be in the clinch or on the outside: Donnik def Martinez via KO in round 3

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Review of NACF-002

Whoa nelly! Donny Stremphf here. Wild Bob’s Bar in downtown London was hopping this past Saturday January 17th during NACF-002. We had 10 fights that kept everyone at Wild Bob’s on their feet and cheerin’ loudly! Stay with me here as I break down the main event and give the results of all the fights.

Main Card

145 Ibs: Hematoma Hominick vs Labed Murazel

Hematoma Hominick defended his featherweight title with a nice swift counter overhand right. The fight only took 41 seconds as Hematoma came out the aggressor, although Murazel also gave it his all. Hominick, though, was the better boxer. He cut Murazel in the beginning of the fight, rocked him with a counter right, and then finished it off with another counter. Although short, this fight was very exciting. It ended up receiving a 96 percent fight rating. I predicted a 2nd round TKO with Hominick retaining his belt, making me partially right.

Result: Hematoma Hominick def Labed Murazel by way of KO in round 1.

265+ Ibs: Armas Lumpio vs Zbigniew Ciosek

The next fight of the night was an Openweight bout between Lumpio and Ciosek. Both fighters kept themselves busy, throwing mostly head strikes. The first part of round one started out with some decent back and forth action until Ciosek drove Lumpio into the clinch. That was short lived though as Lumpio broke the clinch just after. The rest of the round stayed on the outside as both fighters kept throwing strikes. Lumpio was a little more aggressive but Ciosek landed more strikes. He took round one. Round two began with Ciosek aggressively pursuing Lumpio. Things stayed slow until Ciosek moved Lumpio into the clinch. Ciosek kept himself busy, hitting Lumpio with a mix of strikes, although he did miss a decent amount. Lumpio, however, eventually did get the control and started landing some good shots, taking the round. The deciding final round split about halfway in and out of the clinch. The round began with Lumpio clinching up. After a slow period of action, things picked up while in the clinch before Ciosek broke out of it. Some more back and forth action kept the last round going. It was close, but Ciosek took the final round to win the fight. Although the fight only had an average rating of 63 percent, each round was close, with both fighters keeping things busy. Lumpio mixed up his strikes while Ciosek kept more to the boxing game, although he did land a couple knees and a good amount of kicks. I predicted a decision win, but for Lumpio not Ciosek.

Result: Zbigniew Ciosek def Armas Lumpio by way of unanimous decision.

145 Ibs: Tom Rushe vs Akira Pandunegoro

The tale of too much aggression, that’s what defined this fight. Pandunegoro came out kicking and couldn’t connect on one of them. After missing a fourth kick in a period of about 13 seconds, Rushe landed with a nice jab that sent Pandunegoro to the ground. Pandunegoro took the eight-count wait after the knockdown, but it was not enough time to recover. He was rocked and Rushe finished him off with a brutal three-punch combo that KOed his opponent. The fight only lasted 21 seconds, but with constant action and a KO, it was given a rating of 100 percent. Rushe landed every punch he threw, while Pandunegoro wasn’t able to land any. I predicted Rushe winning by a round 1 KO, spot on baby!

Result: Tom Rushe def Akira Pandunegoro by way of KO in round 1

265 Ibs: Brian Hurley vs Aleksandar Dragovic

Two words: complete domination. Dragovic was looking for his first win and he got it in dominating fashion. He wanted to keep the fight on the outside and that is exactly what he did. He kept his distance with mostly kicks, including the 77 body kicks that he landed of the 78 that he threw at his opponent. Hurley had no answer for his opponent. He tried to clinch 21 times, only being successful one time, however, that time in the clinch didn’t last very long. Dragovic humiliated his opponent, who will have to go back to the drawing board after this fight. Dragovic dominated every round, especially the second, which he won 10-8. I could break this fight down by each round, but it would be mostly redundant, so I’ll save you all the time. The fight rating of 84 percent showed that even a lopsided fight can be entertaining. I was completely off with this one as I predicted round one KO by Hurley.

Result: Alexsandar Dragovic def Brian Hurley by way of unanimous decision.

185 Ibs: Simon Marcus vs Oliver Buddington

Although not as lopsided as the last fight, we had another one-sided affair in this middleweight bout. Buddington won handily in this one, controlling all aspects of the fight. He did most of his work in the clinch, landing 16 head and body punches. Each round was basically the same, beginning on the outside then moving to the clinch. The fight was more about control over aggression, with Buddington dominating each position. Marcus did give it his all, but Buddington was too much for him. He couldn’t get out of Buddington’s control and was unable to bring the fight in the direction he wanted to take it. The lack of aggression resulted in a 40 percent fight rating. I did not get a chance to give a prediction for this one.

Result: Oliver Buddington def Simon Marcus by way of unanimous decision.

Undercard

265 Ibs: Magnar Styr def Semmy Hightower by way of KO in round 1

155 Ibs: Saint Louis Kato def Eri Voriguabuanga by way of unanimous decision

155 Ibs: Mares Yeyo def Tyler Nix by way of unanimous decision

170 Ibs: Mike Hussle def Lance De Ropp by way of KO in round 1

145 Ibs: Leonardo Martinez def Don Donnik by way of unanimous decision.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14198704032589.png

Enoch "Nucky" Thompson

"One man down, Charlie is next.

I don't even know why the tournament runner gave me him, he's a can, I don't like crushing cans. Let's hope he brings something good to the table."

• 2 weeks later...

Harold "Badr" Hari

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b9.jpg

I have spent a lot of time, with my ass in the gym.

I plan on showing this off for :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419523298logo.jpg

NACF Hilo- 001

Kickin Heads : I am looking forward to this, and I wish you well.

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b6.jpg

Deacon Frost

265lbs

" I just had a look at the Division i joined and the Owner wrote me a while a go that there are none good Matchups for me right now, but my first are itching a bit and wanna make contact with someones face. So i would be really glad if someone would step up to the plate and give me a fight. I would even pay you something from my Fight pay, just so i can finally fight.

So any takers???????"

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg

Calvin "The Tiger" King (257864)

Well well well.... After spending 2 years on The Island, it sure feels good to be back home and to get some real training!

A lot of people criticized me for joining The Island and wasting what some people say are the best years of my development as a fighter. But i'm a big boy and i can make my own choices. A lot of guys from The Island have hung up their gloves, but i still have the eye of the tiger and i plan to fight until i can't do it no more.

Who's ready for war??

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14264251023723.jpg

Roger Pott (4-2) (4 KO/TKO)

Out of The Island, straight to the gym already! Steve's Fight Shack is the best that has ever happened to me. It's a great gym, lots of good sparring partners, incredible coaches - I believe this gym can unleash my full potential. I will come back from Montreal in about two months much stronger, and start a run at the NACF Heavyweight Title. I want to say a big thank you for my fans as well, you are the best!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14273616878469.jpg

Sombat "Sonny Boy" Mongkolchai (269701)

Sawatdi Kharp! My name is Sombat, but you can all call me Sonny Boy. I just flew from Thailand and i will be making my debut against the much more experienced Mervyn Harris who has had a very successful career on The Island.

I hope to put on a good show for you.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14197889775285.png

KICK BOXER

So I'm off to London for the first time to begin my "Pro" Kickboxing career. I left "The Island" as the #1 170 lb fighter and reigning PRIDE KT champion and defended that belt 3 times. Since leaving the Island I have been able to train at a world class gym and have access to much better nutritional supplements so I have been able to get my weight down to 155 lbs where I feel belong.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14197889775285.png

Kick Boxer

After spending 2 years on the infamous 'Island' and dominating the 170lb KT division, the time has now come to test myself against fighters from all around the world

Welcome to the real world, brother! You seemed like a nice enough bloke when i met you backstage. We should catch up for a beer at Sully's some day.

After spending 2 (tycoon) years on The Island, it sure does feel good to be back home and training at a proper gym. Although my best years were "wasted" on The Island, i feel i still have a lot to offer in this sport of ours. It is an experience i will never forget.

Which brings me to True Blue. Mate, although your record isn't anything special i know that you are dangerous. This is my debut outside The Island and i am taking this very seriously. Hopefully we can put on a show for the fans and take home some of that bonus money!

Oh yeah, party at Sully's after!! :drunk:

Woohoo!!!

After 2 years of so-so training on The Island, it sure felt good to have a proper camp around my family and friends leading up to this fight.

Now that i got that monkey off my back, i'm gonna head to Sully's for a celebratory and well earned beer before hitting the gym and getting ready for my next challenge.

True Blue, you are a tough mother. Join me? First beer is on me :drunk:

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14273616878469.jpg

Sombat "Sonny Boy" Mongkolchai (269701)

Sawatdi Kharp! I came to London to take my training to next level and now the time for talk is over as I will soon step into the cage against Mervyn Harris who has more experience.

But i train very hard. I work very hard. And soon i will make better life for my family. WHen that cage close, i will show the world what i am made of. We will put good show.

• Upvote 1