+Thirty2 - Official "Smack Talk" Thread

This is the official "smack talk" thread of +Thirty2 (Age restriction org for veterans only). You are here to do the "smack talk". But, keep the following rules in mind:

1. No personal attacks. You are here to make fun of the fighters, not their managers.

2. No racist comments or religious bashing.

3. No spamming.

Now keep the show running !!!

• Upvote 2

The Founding (Grand)Fathers 4 - 27/12/2014

1. 170 lbs (Veli Schwarzeneg Vs Karen "Kdb" Darabedyan)

On his entire career Veli Schwarzeneg was a stepping stone for other fighters. Even though he was part of some thrilling fights on his tenure at VVT, thanks to his 'hotshot attitude' and 'iron hands'. While, Karen Darabedyan was desperate for a victory after unsuccessful run as a KT fighter at Dynasty.

Schwarzeneg was carelessly trying take the fight to the ground where he thought to be better, and Darabedyan was able to defend the predictable Schwarzeneg each and every time. Whereas, Darabedyan was throwing unsuccessful consecutive combinations, until one caught his opponent off guard at the last minute of the first round.

Dramatic end to the predictable fight !!!

2. 205 lbs (Bobby Tate Vs Sergei "Perec" Garkow)

Another boxer vs ground n pound fighter scenario !!!

Sergei Perec made his opponent bleed with classic flurry to the face in the first minute. But Tate managed to bring the fight to the ground and punish Garkov with a series of horrible strikes from mount until the referee stops the fight in the third minute of first round. Garkov will take a long time to recover from this kind of brutal beating.

Hardcore !!!

3. 170 lbs ("The Dragon" Bruce Lee Vs Jordan Taylor)

One of the most anticipated fights of the night !!! Bruce Lee was one of the most decorated welterweight fighters of all time and Jordan Taylor defeated some legends in his prime time.

Both fighters went all out on action from the second the fight started. Taylor was violently going for the mat and Lee was looking to keep the fight on feet at all cost. Lee's ploy to wear down his challenger with occasional body punches and leg kicks did well until Taylor made a cut on his face with a three punch combination. But, Lee came back in the second round with combination that followed by some vicious striking that made him victorious in the first minute of 2nd round.

This is why they are called legends !!!

4. 185 lbs (Roman "Kvas" Kvasov Vs Steve "Version 2.0" Patridge)

This bout was somewhat predictable. Patridge didn't have a chance against Kvasov.

Instead of getting fight to the mat Patridge decided to fight against superior opponent on feet, which made the feud breathtaking. Both contenders were exchanging blows with only intention to knock the adversary out. Finally, Kavasov managed to land vicious hook to Patridge's chin. Lights out for 'Version 2.0'.

Good luck for Kvasov, Bad luck for Patridge !!!

5. 205 lbs (Duke On Roids Vs Yura "The Fury" Noobert)

Purely one sided fight. Yura Noobert was never a match for Duke On Roids, not with age, not with experience and especially not with skills. I wonder how they managed to match both of these fighters.

On Roids was shooting the opponent down opponent again and again throughout the game even he had the perfect advantage on the feet. He managed to bleed the opponent two times, but couldn't grab the chance to finish his challenger. What in the earth he were thinking during the bout ? While On Roids fucks up things, Noobert manged to disturb the superior opponent with some good moves from the ground. Both of the fighters couldn't end the fight within time. On Droids won the fight with a high score.

Actionless, somehow On Roids managed to win !!!

6. 205 lbs ("TRT" Mark Woleman Vs Mason "C-Train" Capwell)

Clash of equals with a lot at stake. Woleman and Capwell were equal opponents in every ways, Capewell was six years younger and Woleman was eight inches taller.

In the first round, Capewell was dominating the bout both in clinch and on ground. Woleman showed some heart on second round, and we witnessed a stand up sparring with relentless attacking and some good counters. Capewell again dominated the fight using effective clinching ind the third round. Instead of exchanging blows on feet, Capewell relied on aggressive clinch method, which served him a victory in unanimous deicision.

Close & Cool !!!

7. 265 lbs (Project Pat Vs Simo Silakka)

The +Thirty2 Heavyweight title match !!! Two worldclass class fighters. There was a speculation that Simo Silakka wins the match with a KO.

Silakka started with some heavy blows, but Pat neutralized him with effective clinching. A huge head-kick accompanied by brutal striking made Pat victorious in the in the second minute of first round.

Brutal Finish !!!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13766989212796.jpg

EVANDER HOLYSHIT

Which one of you clowns at 265lbs wanna get step into the cage with me? I will fight everyone in the division to prove I'm the best fighter here! PROJECT PAT, I am also going to avenge my loss to you and take your belt if someone doesnt take it before i get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Conor "Not A Troll" Brazier

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223621867986.jpg

Happy that +Thirty2 are giving me a chance to test my skills out! But I'm even more happy to be on the bingo nights event, if you guys didn't know. I was born and raised in my hometown of Bournemouth which is famous for tourists and old people, when most fighters were grinding the streets and hustling, I was busy in a bingo hall grinding my full house and hustling the announcer.

I'm predicting a finish for me in two fat ladies, 88 seconds.

Which is 1 minute and 28 seconds.... Two fat ladies... yeah

BINGO!

• Upvote 1

Conor "Not A Troll" Brazier

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223621867986.jpg

Happy that +Thirty2 are giving me a chance to test my skills out! But I'm even more happy to be on the bingo nights event, if you guys didn't know. I was born and raised in my hometown of Bournemouth which is famous for tourists and old people, when most fighters were grinding the streets and hustling, I was busy in a bingo hall grinding my full house and hustling the announcer.

I'm predicting a finish for me in two fat ladies, 88 seconds.

Which is 1 minute and 28 seconds.... Two fat ladies... yeah

BINGO!

If the 88 second prediction happens you will win a night out for two to see Des O'Conner on the seafront.

• Upvote 1

71 seconds that was close.

A consolation prize of an AFC Bournemouth shirt (signed by Joe Pasquale!) is in the mail.

We don't like anyone to go away empty-handed here at +32!

Conor Brazier:

I love you. I may only be 19 but can we pretend that I'm 33 so that I can win more things like this? I mean, my mental age from living in Btown is around 83

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w1.jpg

Mason Capwell

When my manager decided to retire I thought my career was over. Fortunately for me someone thought I was good enough to give another shot at it. Now my career's back on track, I won my last two fights and I'm ready to give it my all in my next fight.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w15.jpg

"Juiced" Buff Dickens (21-9)

To my next opponent Ricardo Gracie. This league, Thirty2, hasn't seen someone like the likes of me. I am the GSP of this world, I will not surrender, Dominant, for control is where I seek to stole. Your heart. In vein I can say your pain will not rest assured in this next fight. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have been dominant over the past few years and honestly you don't even stand a chance. I am champ for a reason. But good luck

Opponent: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=129313

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w20.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Well well... The last four fights i have had have not ended well for me. My family have urged me to hang up my gloves and although my body is telling me the same thing, the rush of a crowd when the cage locks behind me as i face another human being in combat is just a high i am not ready to give up. I have taken a lot of hits to the head, and i fear for my safety but after 20 (tycoon) years of blood, sweat and tears i think i have a bit more to offer the sport.

Will it end badly? Well, only one way to find out. Let's dance, boys! :boxing:

• Upvote 1