Tycoon MMA Championships!

davie1903

what the hell kevin hall made the final well i be a sun burned son of a bitch .The odd of that happening were in the hundred at least . Personally no way he done it o purpose kevin hall isn't exactly a beast .I would leave it up to dave .To be fair why don't let him gain the weight and have him and hall have a rematch.i like to see the best fighter go through .i kinda torn here dont know what to rot for.I laugh my ass off if kevin hall beats his castor fighter in the final.that would be epic funny .Yeah i think fairest thing have hall and the fighter fight again

Problem solved, he'll be 230 before the gold medal fight. 5lbs is not a big deal.

Mistakes/misunderstandings happen. There's no need for overreacting and excessive drama.

The rules were set in place from the beginning, he was underweight for the last fight already, a clear violation of the rules.

what the hell kevin hall made the final well i be a sun burned son of a bitch .The odd of that happening were in the hundred at least . Personally no way he done it o purpose kevin hall isn't exactly a beast .I would leave it up to dave .To be fair why don't let him gain the weight and have him and hall have a rematch.i like to see the best fighter go through .i kinda torn here dont know what to rot for.I laugh my ass off if kevin hall beats his castor fighter in the final.that would be epic funny .Yeah i think fairest thing have hall and the fighter fight again

Would be hard to squeeze in a rematch when the finals are in 2/3 weeks

• Upvote 1

Noticed i got the Fight offer sent to me. I will sign it when i see that walking stick figure is 230 lbs and IF he fail i win by default.

If Bjorn asks me to go on Weight Gain I will do it.

Castor already said he will accept the fight when Zulukhov weighs 230. sethcab will put his guy on weight gain. Thus, there is no need for drama.

I think it's pretty obvious whats really going on here and the motivations behind it.

• Upvote 1

Tycoon Champs Statement

After a clear violation of the rules, I have decided there can only be one outcome.

This will be as follows:

​Aleksey Zulughanov will be disqualified and no longer be apart of any further match ups in this tournament.

What this means is that Kevin Hall is put into the final and will fight Troid's rep Mark Turnbull.

With Insanity's Niko Alzate is awarded the bronze medal without having to go through any match up.

I am sorry to anyone this has affected. This is the only blip on such a great tournament and I would like to thank all participants for sticking to the rules.

I see people want a punishment for org. Do you think this is needed? as I can see where everyone is coming from as they are responsible for there fighters.

However. I also know that it is the manager who has made the costly mistake and we cant hold the org accountable for what he has done.

Opinions are welcome through pm

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think Zulughanov should still be allowed to compete in the Bronze medal fight as long as he gets up to the correct weight. He broke the rules for the Semi Final fight, so that could be ruled a DQ for him there, but it wouldn't do much harm to allow him to fight for the Bronze as long as he fixes the infringement.

Tycoon Champs Statement

After a clear violation of the rules, I have decided there can only be one outcome.

This will be as follows:

​Aleksey Zulughanov will be disqualified and no longer be apart of any further match ups in this tournament.

What this means is that Kevin Hall is put into the final and will fight Troid's rep Mark Turnbull.

With Insanity's Niko Alzate is awarded the bronze medal without having to go through any match up.

I am sorry to anyone this has affected. This is the only blip on such a great tournament and I would like to thank all participants for sticking to the rules.

I see people want a punishment for org. Do you think this is needed? as I can see where everyone is coming from as they are responsible for there fighters.

However. I also know that it is the manager who has made the costly mistake and we cant hold the org accountable for what he has done.

Opinions are welcome through pm

this is stupid bullshit, one guy didnt read the rules and made a mistake. how are you going to punish NYFN anyway?

way to ruin a fun tournament through excessive drama and favoritism.

• Downvote 2

I think this is likely best, I didnt micro manage my guys and I'd say its unlikely anyone else did. I sent them the link to this topic and treated them like adults, nobody tried to break a rule, he was blind sided by the restriction. Its not the orgs fault and if you tried to punish the org for something like this I'd just be less likely to take part in the next one.

this is stupid bullshit, one guy didnt read the rules and made a mistake. how are you going to punish NYFN anyway?

I am going with what i seem fit.

The guy might not have read the rules however the org should be on top of this and let there fighter know the rules when it begins.

It cant be favoritism when there has only been one guy bend the rules, that implies that i am punishing one but not the other. which is not the case

If it was my org in the shitter, I would react the same. But it's not so I will sit back and say.. Chill out bruh.

I think this is likely best, I didnt micro manage my guys and I'd say its unlikely anyone else did. I sent them the link to this topic and treated them like adults, nobody tried to break a rule, he was blind sided by the restriction. Its not the orgs fault and if you tried to punish the org for something like this I'd just be less likely to take part in the next one.

I am not going to punish the org however, i was looking to see what people's thoughts were and if i was to run another one the rule would be included to stop this happening as the org would be on top of things if they knew a punishment could come there way

Doubt anyone would want the org punished, but it was amusing as a consideration.

As for drama, this is what its about rather than just fucking stats vs stats all the time and who can arsed to study the numbers the most.

drama is talking smack. not trying to eliminate a fighter to give your fighter an easy win for the gold medal.

I'd love to see davie punish NYFN.

Lol I was joking about punishments, how an earth could you even perform a punishment?! Craziness

But the decision is the correct one, in my belief

its the correct one if you want to see troid get an easy gold medal. Which i think is the actual motivation here.

its the correct one if you want to see troid get an easy gold medal. Which i think is the actual motivation here.

Why would I ever give a shit about what happens to troid? Lol I'm an outsider for this whole thing, Davie is my friend and I support him and his decision.

Why would I ever give a shit about what happens to troid? Lol I'm an outsider for this whole thing, Davie is my friend and I support him and his decision.

Please. All of the disqualification guys have been Vendetta. Which is sad, because Castor is willing to do the fight once Zulukov makes the weight but Troid officials want the easier fight so they can get a free gold.

This is in no way got to do with any easy medal.

Whether he didn't mean to cheat it still gave him an advantage by being the lighter and faster fighter.

Also you can say it is vendetta guys saying this and that but even Steel has agreed with punishment has been given out. You may disagree but its what i see fit and it is what i am going with.

Also i had no contact with them I seen it on the forum and came up with something by myself taking into account everything.

Please. All of the disqualification guys have been Vendetta. Which is sad, because Castor is willing to do the fight once Zulukov makes the weight but Troid officials want the easier fight so they can get a free gold.

Oh wow LOL, now it's a vendetta conspiracy... Are you crrraaaaazy?! Vendetta is busy saving the world from Mentor and his scams.

We wouldn't be discussing this at all if said fighter had actually made weight, so you should start looking in that direction, rather than over your shoulder.

How exactly are Shards and Steel in Vendetta? Might want to stop talking out of your ass. Your fighter broke the rules, if Mark Turnbull had broken the rule, we would accept the punishment given.

But sure, when you are the ones in the wrong it is easy to point the finger at others. Next time make sure your fighter follows the rules

Troid sees an easy gold and jumped all over it.

Our guy made a mistake, but castor already said he'd take the fight if Zhukov gained the weight back. So now AMSFC gets hurt by having a lower hype guy fight for the gold and NYFN loses a gold. Only people who benefit from all the drama is troid.

Mistakes/misunderstandings happen. There's no need for overreacting and excessive drama.

I agree. I thought a punishment was needed as rules are there to not be broken. I understand NYFN gets the shitty end of the stick on this one, but it is in no way a conspiracy. Sure Troid benefits from this but as i said rules were there to begin with, something needed to be done about it and Davie did something, whether you agree it was the right decision or not. Let's not turn this in to a vendetta thing, since it's honestly not.

Can we move on from this and act like adults?

Troid sees an easy gold and jumped all over it.

Our guy made a mistake, but castor already said he'd take the fight if Zhukov gained the weight back. So now AMSFC gets hurt by having a lower hype guy fight for the gold and NYFN loses a gold. Only people who benefit from all the drama is troid.

and if Zulughanov gets to fight in the Gold fight, NYFN benefit from having broken the rules but no punishment of any kind. If Mark Turnbull had broken the rules, you would be giggling to yourself at the thought. Fact is, NYFN's rep broke the rules, while his opponent in the last round didn't. Let Zulughanov get away with it, and other people will be doing it, because sure why not? Davie made a decision, I disagree with a part of it, but again it is his decision. If he wanted to throw out a Troid fighter for breaking the rules, there would be nothing to do but accept it, so it shouldn't be any different for other orgs.

why does there need to be a punishment? Zhulagovs manager is now aware of his mistake and is on weight gain. Castor said he will accept the fight when Zhulagov is over 230. There is no need for all this DQ nonsense.

He's already broken the rules by fighting under the permitted weight. He had an unfair advantage over somebody else.

THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/243/561/afc.gif

props to Castor for letting me use him in this gif

• Upvote 2