Events Put back a day

potter09

The only problems I have had with this whole mess were caused entirely by Mike messing with things and giving out bad information in a message for all to see.

I reserve all other public comments for after I see how he deals with his mess since he has a few other messes to deal with already. Privately is a swear filled story between me and my computer that Ralphie and Old Man Parker would have been proud of.

The only problems I have had with this whole mess were caused entirely by Mike messing with things and giving out bad information in a message for all to see.

I reserve all other public comments for after I see how he deals with his mess since he has a few other messes to deal with already. Privately is a swear filled story between me and my computer that Ralphie and Old Man Parker would have been proud of.

You will get an apology, i doubt he re-runs the fights.

I think a lot more people were affected by this than it appears. I was completely out for 4 days straight.. So that's not exactly fair either, I even had 2 fights during that time. I didn't get to tinker with anything. Anyone who could log in at all had a huge leg up. The only way to truly make it fair would have been to shut the game down for everyone, but it's too late for that now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think a lot more people were affected by this than it appears. I was completely out for 4 days straight.. So that's not exactly fair either, I even had 2 fights during that time. I didn't get to tinker with anything. Anyone who could log in at all had a huge leg up. The only way to truly make it fair would have been to shut the game down for everyone, but it's too late for that now.

That might of caused world war 3 lol

Mainly I just want the following messages in a place that doesnt disappear but it's also the difference between your situation and what we are talking about here.

Your big complaint is that you "didn't get to tinker with anything." Shut the fuck up already then. Clearly this did not affect you much. What EXACTLY was the point of your post anyway? Looks to me like becuase you didnt get to "tinker" that nobody elses issues should be resolved so it's fair to you.

edit: I just looked at your profile page and you only have 3 fighters. Two fights on January 1 just like anyone else. Now your post looks even more dubious than before.

Shit happens in this game. I get that. When someone makes a mistake they should fix it. When the owner gives out confusing and in hindsight, just flat out false information, maybe they should fix that;especially when the message says they will.

Message 1 from Mike:

Hi guys, really sorry about the down time we've been having. I asked the server company to change some server settings and apparently they broke everything. I have pushed the events back for the people who can't get on. don't worry about being in the wrong location for fights as I have turned that off. The only potential issue is the energy loss from long flights. If you have an issue with this let me know the fighter id and I will see if i can sort it out in time. In the meantime, hope you all have a great new year!

Message 2 from Mike:

Hi guys, really sorry about the down time we've been having. I asked the server company to change some server settings and apparently they broke everything. I have pushed the events back for the people who can't get on. don't worry about being in the wrong location for fights as I have turned that off. The only potential issue is the energy loss from long flights. If you have an issue with this let me know the fighter id and I will see if i can sort it out in time. In the meantime, hope you all have a great new year!

Hi all.

To update you on the server issues, I have read the riot act to the hosting company and asked for a full refund for the fees I've paid for this server move (£350). If I get that back, I'll run some competitions to give it away to you guys as way of an apology.

They've finally put someone on the issue properly to try and get it sorted, today.

I've set it up for today and maybe tomorrow, so that everyone goes into a fight on full energy, to help people out who are getting auto-fights booked whilst they can't get online.

Obviously massive apologies for anyone who's already had a fight messed up for this reason. Unfortunately I was away for new year in Dublin and whilst I was on at customer support at the hosting company almost incessantly, I couldn't actually get onto the site at all, otherwise I would have done this earlier. I didn't tell people that in case someone decided to cause mischief, whilst I had no access.

Anyway, looking at this link

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/www.mmatycoon.com

it appears they're finally sorting it (yesterday we'd got 8 to 10 ticks and the rest crosses), so finally, this should be sorted!

Thanks again everyone for your patience.

Mike

• Downvote 1

Mainly I just want the following messages in a place that doesnt disappear but it's also the difference between your situation and what we are talking about here.

Your big complaint is that you "didn't get to tinker with anything." Shut the fuck up already then. Clearly this did not affect you much. What EXACTLY was the point of your post anyway? Looks to me like becuase you didnt get to "tinker" that nobody elses issues should be resolved so it's fair to you.

edit: I just looked at your profile page and you only have 3 fighters. Two fights on January 1 just like anyone else. Now your post looks even more dubious than before.

Shit happens in this game. I get that. When someone makes a mistake they should fix it. When the owner gives out confusing and in hindsight, just flat out false information, maybe they should fix that;especially when the message says they will.

Message 1 from Mike:

Message 2 from Mike:

Hi all.

To update you on the server issues, I have read the riot act to the hosting company and asked for a full refund for the fees I've paid for this server move (£350). If I get that back, I'll run some competitions to give it away to you guys as way of an apology.

They've finally put someone on the issue properly to try and get it sorted, today.

I've set it up for today and maybe tomorrow, so that everyone goes into a fight on full energy, to help people out who are getting auto-fights booked whilst they can't get online.

Obviously massive apologies for anyone who's already had a fight messed up for this reason. Unfortunately I was away for new year in Dublin and whilst I was on at customer support at the hosting company almost incessantly, I couldn't actually get onto the site at all, otherwise I would have done this earlier. I didn't tell people that in case someone decided to cause mischief, whilst I had no access.

Anyway, looking at this link

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/www.mmatycoon.com

it appears they're finally sorting it (yesterday we'd got 8 to 10 ticks and the rest crosses), so finally, this should be sorted!

Thanks again everyone for your patience.

Mike

You're an idiot. I wasn't complaining. Everyone else was making a big deal out of the things they couldn't do while they were online. My point was, many managers, like myself could not even get online during that time. My fight roster has nothing to do with anything, that's my choice. So that's a dumb comment to make entirely. Yeah I fought on Jan 1st, but you repeating that makes no sense. Tinker isn't just energy either, it's also slider settings, which I often change right before my fights. Don't make assumptions. Your post makes you look like an angry psycho.