mma tycoon poker tourament 2

itakebrides

Okay were having another go at this .the last tournament ran well enough here a link http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47191

time and date

25 of January 2015 at 2000 or aka 8pm Greenwich mean time

entry fee= 50k tycoon cash of course :thumbup:

how to enter

send me 50k here my manger account Mickey Hart (89500)

create account here http://www.bluffave.com/

After you do that send me friends request http://www.bluffave.com/444348 here a link to my account

after you do that i will except friends request and add you to or group on the website so you can enter tournament

tourament set up

no limit texas holdem

blinds go up every 6 min

starting stack 2000

no limit on amount of people able to join

10% of prize pool will go help noobs or be donated to a tournament

also a 50k bounty on my head i adding .I am not worry you guys got no game :shades:

entries

1.mickeyhart payed and ready there

2.Ryne Woodsmall (102400) payed and ready there

3.Billy Arseworth (74054) payed ready there

4.Aristoteles Onassis (45861) payed but not set up no show will be refunded?mark

5.Jayjay Tycooner (101956) payed and ready no show will be refunded

6.Grant Brophy (93477) payed and ready there

7.Beau Banks (22783) payed and ready there

8.Captain Spaulding (804) payed set up there i think not ?

9.Je suis Timmy!! (79620) payed ready there

tournament full since i what table talk and can only have that if it a single table tournament

Prize pool at moment 400k

350k in prize fund

plus 50k bounty on my ass

35k going to some noob or noobs of people choice

230k frist 120k for second

prize distribution

frist pays=235k

second pays=120k

50k bounty on my ass (mickey hart)

• 3 weeks later...

In! Just sent the money. I'm pretty sure I'll never be seeing that again :)

hey every dogs has his day

We have to sign up for site again? I had for last tournament

If you can remember your id log in and message me on the site .It will cut down on work i have to do and yours 2.if you remember your log in details you don't have 2

Yeah it is

Overall, I am okay if the time was moved either way by a couple of hours so more people can join

thanks just wanted to make sure -- im in although not sure if will be up in time to start the tourney -- can you join in later if your late? -- thats about the time i usually get up 2 to 3pm or so -- lmao -- im a lazy ass, but also a night owl -- i usually dont get to sleep till around 7am or so

Yeah it is

Overall, I am okay if the time was moved either way by a couple of hours so more people can join

I think i leave the time alone .there were a few people form the states that couldn't play because it was 2 early the lat time .also changeling it creates a shit storm so i leave it the way it is

thanks just wanted to make sure -- im in although not sure if will be up in time to start the tourney -- can you join in later if your late? -- thats about the time i usually get up 2 to 3pm or so -- lmao -- im a lazy ass, but also a night owl -- i usually dont get to sleep till around 7am or so

As long has you sign up and register before the tournament starts yet you can come in late .Maybe get everything sorted the day before .I don't khow long late you what to be because i think the last game lasted about a hour and half .This might last longer with the extra chips so about 2 hours i reckon game will last so what to leave it to late like johnny lee did the last game :yes:

i would like to play but 8pm GMT is too late for me cos its midnight over here at that time.

next game we have i make time earlier for you but i keep the time the way it is for above reason

I still have my account from last time so I am set up

I udate you in the day sinc ethat that the simplest for me to go throught everybody 1 by 1 on day and update it real time

is this still going down and if so did the time change cause when i go to the group page it shows

Bankroll: mma tycoon poker
Buy-in: $10.00
Starting stack size: 2,000
Blind structure: Standard (single-table)
Tournament starts:
1/25/2015 10:00 PM CST (tomorrow)
also when i go to the group page and click on "Open Tournament Lobby" it opens up but when i click register it wont let me cause says i need $10 in my account and shows i have $0

is this still going down and if so did the time change cause when i go to the group page it shows

Bankroll: mma tycoon poker
Buy-in: $10.00
Starting stack size: 2,000
Blind structure: Standard (single-table)
Tournament starts:
1/25/2015 10:00 PM CST (tomorrow)
also when i go to the group page and click on "Open Tournament Lobby" it opens up but when i click register it wont let me cause says i need $10 in my account and shows i have $0

Yep i give you the 10 dollar now i need to do that manually .You can register then.Please do it before the tournament starts do since i don't know if you can buy in after tournament starts