1. 1. Best New Organisation of the Year

• New Era Xtreme
    • Darkness Fighting Championships
    • Immortals
    • New York Fight Nights
    • Worldwide Fighting Championships
    • Choke

Honoured to be nominated :)

The Worldwide Fighting Championship (WFC) is a 200k+ ID restricted fight org. based in Las Vegas. As of right now we are ranked 4th in Las Vegas and 16th in the world, which puts us up there with the best fight organisations in the game and the highest ranked fight organisation nominated for this award, a huge accomplishment given that we are I.D. restricted. In 2014 we hosted a total of 38 events for the year, slowly developing as well as recruiting some of the best talent in the game today. We have all active weight classes ranging from 135lb to 265lb+ and have crowned a total of 19 champions so far.

I set out at the start of the year to win this award, it was even included in my 5 goals of 2014, and I'm very proud to have accomplished all but this! So hopefully I have done enough to convince you to vote for me haha :)

I am not a bad loser lol but why LFC is not in that list ?

The org was created in february 2014, end the Island season as best org there and now 2nd best org in Hilo and in the Top 25 org worldwide (17 just after our last event currently 22)

• 2 weeks later...