Is this normal?

I can understand not noticing, but I've PM'd him 3 times explaining, he ask me "why", and sends the offer again! I just don't see fighting each other unless, like was mentioned earlier, I wanted to test one or both...am I wrong in refusing?

• Upvote 1

no your not wrong for refusing at all -- and if you have explained it to the org owner he is wrong for continuing to send the fight offer -- bad part is with him continuing to resend offer i think it resets your inactivity clause -- asked to be released or at least one of the fighters released -- but it no way are your in the wrong for not taking the fight against yourself

• Upvote 2

Some org owners don't care... if this is the case then make him care. Tell him you will give him a lower rating if he doesn't stop trolling you with making you fight yourself.

If they're actually being an asshole then be prepared to have to do something like this to set things straight with your fighters. You never know who's org you are signing to. Org's change hands all the time and companies with trusted names will get taken over by managers that either are too noob to know how things work or just shady assholes that do not care about anything you have to say or your fighters needs, nothing.

So be warned!

Although I know this is not the case here. But not everyone wants to fight their own fighters against each other and people like me have various alliance policies like not to fight alliance mates so do not be afraid to communicate you or your fighters needs to your org owner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be sure to comment each time you decline. It is also a good idea to mail to Org owner, some owners may not read all of their mail.

This is good advice on the first instance but he says he's pm'd the owner 3 times explaining that he doesn't want to fight his fighters with one another and the guy just asks why and resends.

GBK16...Extreme. I signed with the org, then before their first fight they were under new ownership...

Well out of 13 fighters in their HW division, you have 4 of them. My advise would be to get at least 2 of those fighters released, or you will regularly get fight offers like that.

• Upvote 1

CoachDeen: I can say this , getting good advice here is normal. (Meaning, these guys are pit-bulls in the help department) Good Questions,...Good answers.

First kezz, I never said anything about wanting my fighters released. I'm new to the game and was trying to make sure I wasn't being unreasonable by not wanting my fighters to fight each other.

ok thats fine asking questions but why bring names into it he has a lot of fighters 4 I think in my org and 3 I think are in heavyweight Div so yeah Im going to offer fights to his fighters not purposely, It just felt like he was bringing drama when hes bring names into it.

Anyways things are sorted I hope.

For future reference it's generally just a bad idea to sign multiple fighters to the same weightclass in the same org. That's something I never do. Mutiple fighters in an org is fine, just not in the same division because it's too easy for things like this to happen. Also in my opinion its not that fun anyways when a bunch of your fighters are fighting the same opponents all the time.

ok thats fine asking questions but why bring names into it he has a lot of fighters 4 I think in my org and 3 I think are in heavyweight Div so yeah Im going to offer fights to his fighters not purposely, It just felt like he was bringing drama when hes bring names into it.

Anyways things are sorted I hope.

Well, he did only say the name of the org because I asked him so I could advise based on the fact he has multiple fighters in the same division.

Not harm done on either side, at least now he is more informed that it isn't advised to have this situation.

Thanks for all of the advice/help. Didn't mean to start any drama, but I needed an answer...and got one. This forum is very helpful, and to the one's that helped please know it's appreciated!