http://i67.tinypic.com/20qgqr5.gif

Minimum bid : 80k

Minimum raise: 20k

Deadline, 20/11/2016

http://i64.tinypic.com/208b584.gif

Minimum bid : 200k

Minimum raise: 25k

Deadline, 29/11/2016

they are yours and you have all rights to do whatever you want with your avs ofc, but it would be lovely if you could mention the author, Bjorn ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

they are yours and you have all rights to do whatever you want with your avs ofc, but it would be lovely if you could mention the author, Bjorn ;)

Accidentally downvoted your post by the way, sorry.

Yeah, but it is not as if I remember. I have a big amount of avatars still that I once purchased, but had not submitted yet. If I sell any of my own creations, I'll mention it, but old bought ones, not really possible.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Accidentally downvoted your post by the way, sorry.

Yeah, but it is not as if I remember. I have a big amount of avatars still that I once purchased, but had not submitted yet. If I sell any of my own creations, I'll mention it, but old bought ones, not really possible.

So you're selling avatars in your avatar shop that you didn't even create without recognition of the original creator? Doesn't seem right.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

So you're selling avatars in your avatar shop that you didn't even create without recognition of the original creator? Doesn't seem right.

Since I bought them, they are mine. I am not using them, so I have every right to sell them. If I would know the avatar creator, I would mention it, but I have no idea. I have a shitload of avatars from the past.

Everyone who ever bought one of my own created avatars has every right to sell them to someone else if they please as well and they do not have to mention my name by the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Since I bought them, they are mine. I am not using them, so I have every right to sell them. If I would know the avatar creator, I would mention it, but I have no idea. I have a shitload of avatars from the past.

Everyone who ever bought one of my own created avatars has every right to sell them to someone else if they please as well and they do not have to mention my name by the way.

Although you are right in principle...it's still a douche bag thing to do.

But your bjorn and you continue to be bjorn so bjorn on

Douche bag

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Eh, have it your way. Still doesn't seem right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah when u are making him an avatar fucker is negotiating like a gypsy - too expensive, price too big bla bla, then he auctions them here after some months and gets 4x bigger price. Made this mistake just once to take a request from him, never again.

Never ever have I said that a custom avatar that I requested was too expensive. The total opposite actually, as I almost always pay double of the asking price, just to thank the creator for the great job.

Show me proof of your fake accusations and I will send you a million tycoon dollars diretly. You are full of shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Good stuff Bjornie. Too bad tycoon doesnt keep the mails from 5-6 months ago so i guess you are right on this one. Anyway this is the image i made you after having to deal for three hours with your childish requests:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14781600759919.jpg

In the end if i remember correct i asked for 75k or so, but then you said that i work expensive so i had to settle with 50k, guess this is what you meant by double rates but anyway it was good to get a proper opinion about you. Anyway, I think I am a grown man, really dont need to come here and make up lies just for the lols. This was my experience with you and avatars so decided it was the right time to share it.

But yeah, tycoon doesnt keep the past mails so I guess I am full of shit. cbomb.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Good stuff Bjornie. Too bad tycoon doesnt keep the mails from 5-6 months ago so i guess you are right on this one. Anyway this is the image i made you after having to deal for three hours with your childish requests:http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14781600759919.jpg

In the end if i remember correct i asked for 75k or so, but then you said that i work expensive so i had to settle with 50k, guess this is what you meant by double rates but anyway it was good to get a proper opinion about you. Anyway, I think I am a grown man, really dont need to come here and make up lies just for the lols. This was my experience with you and avatars so decided it was the right time to share it.

But yeah, tycoon doesnt keep the past mails so I guess I am full of shit. cbomb.

For your own sake, I hope that you believe yourself. Never have I negotiated down the asking price of a custom avatar, neither for that one you just posted.

I always pay at least the asking price but most of the time far more.

I do not care if people think I should not sell my bought avatars, but I do not like it when someone just totally makes shit up in a poor troll attempt.

• Downvote 3

For your own sake, I hope that you believe yourself. Never have I negotiated down the asking price of a custom avatar, neither for that one you just posted.

I always pay at least the asking price but most of the time far more.

I do not care if people think I should not sell my bought avatars, but I do not like it when someone just totally makes shit up in a poor troll attempt.

Ovoxo has been a stand up bloke the whole time he's played this game, but now he decides to make something up about you?

Not even JLP could believe that shit even if he tosses your salad on the weekly

• Upvote 2

i have no problem with you selling the avatars i made for you (even if you are making a shit load of money, just by buying directly and than auctioning them). but just saw the first post of this thread where you clearly said that you're selling your own creations, so that's my problem... cuz this way you're taking credits for someone else's work

• Upvote 4

i have no problem with you selling the avatars i made for you (even if you are making a shit load of money, just by buying directly and than auctioning them). but just saw the first post of this thread where you clearly said that you're selling your own creations, so that's my problem... cuz this way you're taking credits for someone else's work

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

From the OP:-

"Hey guys! I have been playing around a bit with the idea of creating avatars/skins myself and have decided to do so.

For the moment I won't take any requests. If I find some time in this busy month of January , I'll post stuff I created and those are for sale."

• Upvote 2

That actually is a fair point. It was not at all my aim to take credir for others their work. Only recently did I post some here to sell that I did not create, just because I will not be using them. If I ever sell one again that I did not create, I will clearly mention it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That actually is a fair point. It was not at all my aim to take credir for others their work. Only recently did I post some here to sell that I did not create, just because I will not be using them. If I ever sell one again that I did not create, I will clearly mention it.

yeah, thanks

i'm not one of your haters btw, i just noticed that and wanted to explain how i see it