Got robbed?

OliWood

I know these threads come often, but seriously, I really don't get this one: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=37473

What the hell? How can he win when my fighters has better stats in every aspects? What is this? That's a real robbery!

Just based off stats, I would say he beat you on the ground.

He had a better % of improving position. He had a better % of ground strikes. He avoided more sub attempts.

He advanced when on top whereas you appeared to stall. He had more advances to dominant positions. Also, your guy attempted an arm triangle from bottom side control and a guillotine from bottom half guard. I would be interested to see what tactics led to that.

I don't get it. Why are you complaining? I ask myself this question every time. People shouldn't complain about decisions on the forum. This one even seems reasonable.

Yep, have to agree with Steeve, if my fighter looses (which is a regular occurance lol) I just accept the loss and move on to a new fight as for me its nothing to be taken overly seriously

Yeah. If I lose, I shrug it off and the next time my fighter fights, I research the opponent a bit more thoroughly...

Not me, if I lose... I throw stuff, sware a lot--usually my mouse needs weekly replacing...but then again I'm a sore loser--I'd probably punch my grandma in the face if she beat me at a game of checkers :sad01_anim:

No doubt, close fight. That's just the way it goes--I hate letting it go to the cards because 1 I'll probably lose, and 2 I'm probably going to have minuscule energy afterwards. Like I said though, really close fight--I think the judging reflected that. A slight alteration to a slider here and there could have made all the difference, so just consider it a learning experience and adjust accordingly for the next time around. Personally I would probably push for a rematch, that's one way of settling the score decisively.

Not me, if I lose... I throw stuff, sware a lot--usually my mouse needs weekly replacing...but then again I'm a sore loser--I'd probably punch my grandma in the face if she beat me at a game of checkers :sad01_anim:

No doubt, close fight. That's just the way it goes--I hate letting it go to the cards because 1 I'll probably lose, and 2 I'm probably going to have minuscule energy afterwards. Like I said though, really close fight--I think the judging reflected that. A slight alteration to a slider here and there could have made all the difference, so just consider it a learning experience and adjust accordingly for the next time around. Personally I would probably push for a rematch, that's one way of settling the score decisively.

Lol, found a funny picture that fits perfectly here.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_918.jpg