SPI: Helsinki Smack Talk

Rain

"The Sand Storm" Se Si Xuite, Shooto middleweight, has recently been signed to fight Mohammed Babak on January 28th on Shooto's 2nd card of the year. Xuite showed his excitement to get back to the competition in a recent interview:

'Babak is a terrific opponent, and in my opinion, he is my most dangerous threat in this division, so I'm taking this fight very seriously. There's been some chatter around the water-cooler that this fight might just get the high-billing on the card; to be the main event at Shooto 2. The hype and excitement of this bout of undefeated middleweights is just what I need to get myself recognized. But I would much rather be recognized by ending his streak, by knocking out Babak in brutal fashion in front of a stacked crowd in Helsinki, and I won't hesitate to display my world-class stand-up.'

When asked about Babak's wrestling pedigree's from Sweeden, Xuite was assuring that he has a game-plan in mind.

'He's a strong guy, with a great double leg. The think about that is, I'm a fast guy, with a great sprawl. I think my footwork and conditioning are going to be major keys of my victory. I'm too slick, my striking is swift, and my elbows can tear through a brick wall. I feel confident that when it's all said and done, my hand will be raised high. This is my division. This is my sport. Every one else can get in line January 28th for my autograph after the main event where I make highlight reels everywhere.'

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my three fighters comments on there previously fights!

Mohammed Babak (3-1) - Lost his fight after domination the first round and first minute in the second and got caught in a triangel - " I feel like he got lucky, I have no doubt that I am the best fighter in the 185 division and I want a rematch with this kid. Look, I was domination the fight and he had nothing to say in the fight before he did his sub so I think a rematch would be best".

Henrik Danielsson (5-0) - Won via sub in the third round - " I´m just gonna keep submitting guys and I hope that I will get to fight for a belt soon, maybe one or two more wins".

Markus Lindbom (3-0) - Won via TKO third round - " I feel great, I´m gonna get another win and then i feel like there should be a belt in the 170ibs division on my waist"

• 2 weeks later...

Se Si Xuite, undefeated Shooto middleweight, is signed to fight Samuel "Red Mist" Baxter at SPI: Helsinki - 5. "The Sand Storm" seemed to be confident and calm heading into another huge matchup for the 185 division.

"Baxter is a great match-up for me. I think it's going to be an exicing fight, but more-so then that, a one-sided affair. I'm looking for the first round stoppage. That's the thing about being the best, is you win, and you do it by finishing people. Weither that's by forcing them to tap out, or putting them to sleep with strikes, you leave no doubt in the mind of the fans. I won't back down from anyone. I will become the champion."

When asked about Babak's recent comments about a potential rematched, Xuite chuckled.

"You know, some fighter's just can't take a loss without being sour about it. Babak tapped out, he gave up. And if he didn't, I would of put him to sleep with that triangle. That's the fight game baby. Perhaps we will meet again one day in this wild, competative division as Babak is a fantastic fighter. But I'm the better fighter. And to hear him cry over spilled milk, it makes me laugh; I think he knows who the best middleweight truly is in this company. Folks, you're looking at him."

• Upvote 1

Mohammed Babak wants to fight for the 185 title in Shooto against Se Si Xuite and finally get his rematch!

Mohammed Babak (4-1) - Just finished a tough opponent in the first round via strikes and had a great performance at SPI - Helsinki 5 - "I felt great man, I feel like my lost to Xuite is in the past now and I am a totally different fighter, I really learned from my first lost and I will never lose again. You know Xuite thinks he is on the top of the planet right now and I can only laugh about it, I wanna take him down on the earth again and gain the title! Lets do it Xuite, I will defeat you"

Babak also had something to say about Se Si Xuites last performance and was not impressed - "He faced a nobody, Baxter, and he couldnt even finish him, what a joke, I can only laugh, again and again..."

Going 3-0 as a middleweight, "The Sand Storm" Se Si Xuite has impressed his fans and followers with his non-stop attack and well-rounded base. Now the latest news out of Shooto, March 3rd at the main event of SPI: Helsinki - 8, headlines a five-round title fight for the middleweight title. It's Xuite/Babak II in a highly inticipated rematch. When reached for comment, Xuite had this to say:

"I'm excited about fighting for the middleweight title. This has been my goal since day one, and I do not let my chances slip on by me. Babak has been my top rival here in Shooto, as his mouth more then anything has written him into a title shot. Personally, I felt like Pakiya "The Smoke" Djisamsoe was robbed. He's undefeated as well, and just finished a 5-0 Mendez in the first round. Nevertheless, this fight with Babak is the one the people want to see.

Then Xuite spoke directly into the camera towards his challenger for the title.

Babak, you think you have evolved so much since our fight, what, a month ago? You've learned from experience; you take me down, I'll take you out. And my submission game is ever improving. And as we all know, you want nothing to do with me on the feet. So what are you going to do? Clinch with me? Do it. Boy, I dare you to. I'm not scared of you. I have your number. I'm in your head. And come March 3rd, you're gonna wish you never got on my bad side."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w3.jpg

"Dangerous" Dale La Grande(8-0-0) Champion!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150110132142Pride_Championship_Belt.jpg

"Dangerous"Dale La Grande© (8-0-0) I just defended my title and I am very proud to say I am by far the top P4P guy in SPI Helsinki 265k !! can't wait to defend it again and Thanks to all my fans I really am glad I can fight for you all ohh and I was arrogant at the end of the Fight to test you guys and you guys still rock next time I am thanking you guys again!!

Dangerous Dale is OUT!!

I had two fighters in SPI:Helsinki 11 and they had this to say after the fights:

Rolf Borjesson (1-2) lost his fight via knockout in the first round."I am very sad about this loss, the things haven´t got n my way lately and I feel like something needs to change, I have now a rematch booked with Mark Hunt and I´m going to come in better then ever.

Mohammed Babak (6-1) defended his title against Kiri Parata and won via submission (kimura) in the second round.

"This was an easy win for me, I never saw Parata as a threat, I knew he got good muaythai and striking but he got no ground game and that doesn´t fall good in MMA which you can see In all his losses which are in submission.

Next he his fighting Kaspar Kohler who is a young fighter with a great future ahead.

"I am very glad that he kicked Se Si Xuietes ass, he is a big looser and I don´t like him. Kaspar seems like a good guy and a great fighter with a nice future, but I am to experienced for him so I think it´s to early for him to fight against me so this is going to be a easy fight as well.

• Upvote 1

Kaspar Kohler: Wanted to say something after my victory over Xuites.. I got offered a fight against champion Babak that i accepted even it will be early in my career, because i dont back down for a fight. CAN YOU HANDLE KOMPRESSION, Mr Babak?

Oh, allmoust forgot.. Thanks for the opportunity.

You're welcome. Also, can some mod change this threads name to SPI:Helsinki Smack Talk? :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w14.jpg

(#1 contender for lightweight title)

Before his fight with The Lightweight Champion "Dale La Grande",The Arm muncher had this to say:

"Дейл пожалеете подписания договора бой со мной, потому что в первую апреле он собирается поцеловать этот титул до свидания, рассчитывать на это!"

Translation:"Dale Will regret signing the fight contract with me,Because at the first of april,He's going to kiss that title goodbye,Count on it!"

• Upvote 2

(#1 contender for lightweight title)

Before his fight with The Lightweight Champion "Dale La Grande",The Arm muncher had this to say:

"Дейл пожалеете подписания договора бой со мной, потому что в первую апреле он собирается поцеловать этот титул до свидания, рассчитывать на это!"

Translation:"Dale Will regret signing the fight contract with me,Because at the first of april,He's going to kiss that title goodbye,Count on it!"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14261047341529.png

"Dangerous"Dale La Grande(8-0-0) Champion

Look mate everyone has Dreams and they ussually don't come true when(not if) I retain my Belt I am going to enjoy the Ranking Boost the money because of Win bonus and Go to a party with my Girl so don't come saying stuff about winning when it won't happen I am the First champion in SPI:Helsinki The Highest Ranked in the org and well I have the most wins I am undefeated Dare I go on??just keep that in mind and Go Train Kid!

"Во-первых, я не понимаю, что вы только что сказали, потому что я не говорю по-английски, но это отстой для вас будет непобедимым, Хотите знать, почему? Потому что его мне, кто собирается закончить свою серию."
"First off,i didn't understand what you just said because i dont speak english,But it Sucks for you to be undefeated,Wanna know why?Because its me who's going to end your streak."

"Во-первых, я не понимаю, что вы только что сказали, потому что я не говорю по-английски, но это отстой для вас будет непобедимым, Хотите знать, почему? Потому что его мне, кто собирается закончить свою серию."
"First off,i didn't understand what you just said because i dont speak english,But it Sucks for you to be undefeated,Wanna know why?Because its me who's going to end your streak."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14261047341529.png

"Dangerous"Dale La Grande(8-0-0) Champ

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150110132142Pride_Championship_Belt.jpg(Just look at MY BELT!)

i am very Sorry to hear that you can't speak English Because you sure Talked a Lot of Crap and now that I know you can't even Speak THe language I guess you didn't even know what I said(I am being Sarcastic)!HAHA I am not going to get ahead of myslef but I do know that I will Whoop your arse =)

• Upvote 1

Mirsad Ibrahimovic (4-1) last won against tough grappler Noel Diaz via decision.

"I am not very happy with my performance, I should finish this kind of fights. Sure he is an excellent grappler and I was going for all kinds of submissions but I just couldn´t get it."

"Next up I want to fight for the title because I am the highest ranked contender today"

Mirsad Ibrahimovic (4-1) had this to say to Dan Stiglitz:

"Listen bro, how can you possibly beat me? The only thing you do is take your opponents down and work with your ground and pound which are quite good, but thats the only thing you got bro! You have never faced a guy with my skills on the ground bro, I will demolish you there and I know that you are scared bro!"

Greg Coleman- Captain America checking in just to make sure all of you watch me be the first reigning Light Heavyweight champion on April 11.

My opponent for the fight, Saari, is SUPPOSEDLY the best in the division for some odd reason. It could be because of his age or because of his record but i think it is bullshit.

He is a VERY predictable, one dimensional trick pony. I believe the only thing going for him in this fight is he has the ability to end a fight with one punch, but who doesn't nowadays!?

His last fight was a fluke with his opponent not throwing one punch or defending anything Saari did. I am the toughest test for him or anyone in this division. Im faster than him, i have better defensive abilities, I have a better gas tank than him, but most importantly I AM BETTER THAN SAARI!

April 11 will be an example of why I should be feared by everyone in the Light Heavyweight division.