SPI: Helsinki Smack Talk

Rain

I'll add the top 5 p4p fighters in the org once I get back home. Good suggestion.

1. Greg Coleman

2. Captain America

3. The Light HeavyWeight Champion

4. Did I say Greg Coleman?

5. El Grande Aunt on dialysis

There you have it, the top 5 p4p fighters

Henrik Danielsson: "Alex Young! Why do you not challenge me, you scared? I would love to make you go to sleep"

Alex Young "No I am not scared to fight you, I have had my eye on fighting Alex Harper for a while now. If you really are so worried about it I have no problem fighting you. I guess I leave this one up to the owner"

Henrik Danielsson "I just think that because Im the number one contender, I should be the one that everybody in the division should want to fight! I think that a fight between you (Alex Young) and me would be a one sided fight so maybe I let you fight Alex Harper as you wanted instead, I have nothing but respect for you and I bet we will meet each other in the future!"

Alex Young "Right you are the number 1 contender which is why I didn't call you out, not becuase I don't want to fight the top fighter, but becuase I have not done enough to prove myself worthy of fighting a top fighter. Hopefully someday in the future we can actually meet in the cage"

Alex Young "It was nice after dropping my last two fights to finally get a win again. I celebrity want to keep testing myself and so I have had my eyes on a fight with Alex Harper. So Alex I guess you get to make your pick."

Alex Harper " I accept your challenge off a easy pay day for 10 Seconds off work and then right after i beat you with out breaking a sweat i will kick Henrik Danielsson ass and take his place as the number 1 contender"

Alex Harper " I accept your challenge off a easy pay day for 10 Seconds off work and then right after i beat you with out breaking a sweat i will kick Henrik Danielsson ass and take his place as the number 1 contender"

Alex Young "I honestly don't know how to respond to this because clearly you are dilusional. It will be a big mistake for you to underestimate me. I have proven myself before and there is no way you are just going to walk right through me. You might want to seek some help"

Henrik Danielsson (7-2) responds to Alex Harpers comment:

"When I heard his comments I think I had the laugh of my life, I wanted to fight him at first but now I got a better matchup another guy which has not been announced yet so I have forgotten about Harper, he is nothing and I dont think he will run over Young so easy. Its a close fight but I have to go with Young."

Henrik Danielsson (7-2) responds to Alex Harpers comment:

"When I heard his comments I think I had the laugh of my life, I wanted to fight him at first but now I got a better matchup another guy which has not been announced yet so I have forgotten about Harper, he is nothing and I dont think he will run over Young so easy. Its a close fight but I have to go with Young."

Alex Young "He is just delusional. Don't worry I will do my best to fix him as I have a feeling that a few hits to the head might knock some sense into him"

Alex Young "He is just delusional. Don't worry I will do my best to fix him as I have a feeling that a few hits to the head might knock some sense into him"

Alex Harper: " its not delusion to beat a chump who has already got 3 losses on there record and i will soon make it a 4th loss and then go on and show Henrik Danielsson of who truly deserves to be number 1 contender and challenging for the belt"

Alex Harper: " its not delusion to beat a chump who has already got 3 losses on there record and i will soon make it a 4th loss and then go on and show Henrik Danielsson of who truly deserves to be number 1 contender and challenging for the belt"

Alex Harper "Chump? You truly are delusional acting like I am some 1-3 fighter. Look at who you have fought you are 2-0 acting like you are 10-0 and have faced top guys. What true challenge have you had Brad Lee who is 2-4 or Vasily Demchenkov who is 2-3-1? Please! I can't wait to beat you and afterwards Danielsson will have no problem breaking your arm like he does to everyone else"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14261047341529.png

"Dangerous"Dale La Grande(9-1-0)

Sorry Guys I couldn't pull it off tonight and I am just glad I could entertain you guys for a while Ruthless Ragnar is a Great DUde and he just got all my hype and Pop I gave it to him so I hope he keeps going strong and gets SPI Helsinki a lot of SDales thanks for all the great support,Thanks SPI helsinki for giving me such a great career and I want to thank my Manager Dean for keeping me motivated during my career thanks SPI helsinki I really enjoyed it here plus I still have a few fights left in me so lets get it one (I guess I am not getting into the Hall of Fame even though I have achieved so much but Ohh well... :weeping:

• Upvote 1

Alex Harper "Chump? You truly are delusional acting like I am some 1-3 fighter. Look at who you have fought you are 2-0 acting like you are 10-0 and have faced top guys. What true challenge have you had Brad Lee who is 2-4 or Vasily Demchenkov who is 2-3-1? Please! I can't wait to beat you and afterwards Danielsson will have no problem breaking your arm like he does to everyone else"

Alex Harper " well asoon as the match makers stop being lazy and get a fight set up ill be happy to prove my self and prove just how true my words are "

Vyacheslav Kowalchuk:"Losing always blows,But it doesnt matter,You have to learn from your mistakes and get back up again,And i know you'll get the title again,And we can faceoff one more time :),Not sure about the last one but hey,Why not try"

Hey but I never planned a career in MMA I planned to fight in a tourney for my manager and then just go back tot he corperate stuff but I seemed to love fighting and be good at it =) so i might not stay a MMA fighter for to long =)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w18.jpg

Fabian Gracie (2-1) LHW

Hello everyone! My next opponent is Spaniel Cormier. You will see heavy thunder. I'm not afraid of your takedowns. You are good wrestler, but I will be a winner, because my takedown defense is on the top level. Your face will be bleed, because this night will be my. You will see my boxing, but will not last long. I show you next champion. Salute.

• Upvote 1

Vyacheslav Kowalchuk:"So,It seems like Marat Gafurov keeps getting all the hype and whatnot?Well,I Think everyone forgot that I WAS the only one who BEAT him! I Deserve the spotlight,Not him!Rain,I Want a fight with him after the 25th of april IMMEDIATELY!IM GONNA SHOW WHO IS THE BEST MAN!"

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w18.jpg

Fabian Gracie (2-1) LHW

Hello everyone! My next opponent is Spaniel Cormier. You will see heavy thunder. I'm not afraid of your takedowns. You are good wrestler, but I will be a winner, because my takedown defense is on the top level. Your face will be bleed, because this night will be my. You will see my boxing, but will not last long. I show you next champion. Salute.

16 seconds. I tell you, that will be fast ;)

• Upvote 1