IS THIS AN MMATYCOON RECORD?

Whats funny is the fact that the White Belt beat the Brown belt. So many people get tied up to the thought process that brown belt + Takedown Spam = winning when this fight proves otherwise.

Your white belt was able to beat a pure spammer.

Whats funny is the fact that the White Belt beat the Brown belt. So many people get tied up to the thought process that brown belt + Takedown Spam = winning when this fight proves otherwise.

Your white belt was able to beat a pure spammer.

No, people fear brown belt + sub spamming. Takedowns are more of a wrestler specialty, I think...

No, people fear brown belt + sub spamming. Takedowns are more of a wrestler specialty, I think...

well your completely swrong nobody takes down a brwn belt thats ust stupid so browns belts constantly spam takedown's then when they finally get you down they spam subs and usally tap the other fighter out takedowns may have to do with wrestling but the best combo is someone whos good at takedowns and subs so that they can take you down and submit you

well your completely swrong nobody takes down a brwn belt thats ust stupid so browns belts constantly spam takedown's then when they finally get you down they spam subs and usally tap the other fighter out takedowns may have to do with wrestling but the best combo is someone whos good at takedowns and subs so that they can take you down and submit you

I never said anyone would try to take down a brown belt. Read my post again. Of course, I noticed where I went wrong, since once he spams you to the ground, you are doomed. But, if you have good takedown defense, you don't have that much to worry about.

And there are other ways for a brown belt to get to the ground without getting taken down. They can get knocked down and sub them from the bottom. And even with your sliders set to all stand up, fighters sometimes still follow him down.

So in the end we have learned that some people are lame and use lame tactics.

People like to cry about lame tactics but in reality all they need to do is build better fighters. If you build a fighter the right way cheese tactics will not defeat you.

So I conclude

you would think, but apparently takedowns have a lot more hidden variables (balance/speed/clinchwork[if in clinch]/+ more). strong wres with profic takedown def VRS woeful wrest with unknown takedowns = woeful one shot takedown. I really think the main skills dont help as much as everyone thinks they do.