Tomorrow = Ween

Oh shit am I excited. Ween is a love of mine, and we are not often blessed with their presence out here on the west coast. Last time they came through, they sold out in 13 minutes, so this time they found a bigger place. I have to travel 2 plus hours to Bend, but I have good friends there I would love to see anyways. This will be a night of debauchery and madness, and I can't wait.

and just for fun, how many of you are old enough to remember this show?

only seen them live when they came to new zealand in the 90's..f'ing great show.....hence my tribute show[fight card] 'the oneness' a couple of weeks ago...only recently stumbled across la cucaracha[my finger not really on the pulse with music nowadays] and i must say they still got it, been thrashing it lately

man the show was awesome. nice outdoor venue, lots of eye candy, and a shit ton of my friends. They were on point, and had a lot of fun themselves. They really like Oregon, and showed us their appreciation.

they ended the night with Reggae Junky Jew, that ended in a Hendrix jam, it was quite amazing

setlist

they had no setbreak

The Grobe

Transdermal Celebration

Even If You Dont

Bananas and Blow

Your Party

Rose Are Free

Learnin to Love

Mister Richard Smoker

Take Me Away

Object

Did You See Me

Beacon Light

Buckingham Green

Zoloft

Johnny On The Spot

Help Me Scrape The Mucus Off My Brain

Mister Would You Please Help My Pony

Stallion Pt 5

Touch My Tooter

Push the Little Daisies

Awesome Sound

Baby Bitch

She Wanted To Leave

Mollusk

Mutilated Lips

Reggaejunkiejew > 3rd Stone From The Sun (deaner gets on glenn's theremin, then goes back to his guitar, 17min total)

ENCORE:

Spinal Meningitis

Stroker Ace

You Fucked Up

never heard of em.

don't strike me as that special either (from what has been posted in this thread).

just doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

but enjoy the show mang, hope you have a blast

There are some songs I really like and others I really don't. Sounds like most of their music is experimental stuff. Anybody who knows of the Belgian band dEUS? If you like this than you might like dEUS too.

Ween is one big experiment. The two main guys started in HighSchool, as fucking rockstars. They played prom, and got kicked off stage. they are the most varied band EVER. They play punk, country, reggae, bluesy, psychedelic, most everything. I have them filed under Ween as a category. If you don't know them, look into them more, my mouse was effed when I made the first post, I will post more now, but they are for real, and kick so much ass it's not funny.