Next Island Season

Presumably there will be a few weeks difference between the end of one and start of the other?

I believe there were 3 months between the end of Season 2 and the start of Season 3. It may or may not change for next season, so realistically, we can't be sure of when it will start.

• Upvote 1

I believe there were 3 months between the end of Season 2 and the start of Season 3. It may or may not change for next season, so realistically, we can't be sure of when it will start.

Mike was gonna start the season soon after but people asked for a break.... i dont want a break so i think we could have a vote on that, march 15th or so would be totally fine with me

From what I can remember, after the Season ends, there is one week before the tournament starts.

So realistically, the tournament will be finished in the 2 weeks after March 1st. April 1st could be a good starting date, and it would be a Summer Island season

From what I understand, a April till September run would be ideal,