Hetfield's Avatars

Beck

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15055625339311.jpg

mate i just sent you 30k for this avatar..i asked you a month/2months ago how much it is but i didnt got your reply. sorry it took so long im not active really well in forum hehe

• Upvote 3

VsZGKU5.jpg

How's this one??

I like it. 25k?

30k is my rate for custom work.

https://goo.gl/images/NVHYNo

I'd prefer this one though if you could do it

At the current time I have to decline any further requests after the avatar stealing accusations. I haven't had time to read all up on it so perhaps in the future I can do more requests for ya, but for now I won't. If you don't want the other avatar that's fine too.

Could I please get an avatar from these?:

http://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/images/2016-01/1280_ryan_reynolds_mens_health_012716.jpg

http://logoinspirations.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MOb-01-1.jpg

Would it be possible to crop the background so that enough of the green lantern logo appears in the upper left corner for it to be apparent what it is? Don't necessarily need to offset the guy - can probably keep him centered. Also, please change the face as little as possible (just eyes and nose) - similar to how you did those last 2 for ovoxo and how you do most of mine.

THANKS!

LdZGDJY.jpg

How's this?

John, can you make me one of Kevin De Bruyne please? Again, pic/background of your choice, but if you can make the background a gif, I'll gladly pay you triple of your rate.

Thanks.

L3bukH5.gif

How's this one? If you like a different background, let me know. Also no need to pay double/triple rate, custom requests are never more than 30k unless it's a moving character that needs to be editted and I don't take those requests haha.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15055625339311.jpg

mate i just sent you 30k for this avatar..i asked you a month/2months ago how much it is but i didnt got your reply. sorry it took so long im not active really well in forum hehe

Thanks man, I thought I replied to you about it before. No worries about taking so long, look at how long it takes for me sometimes to get to the requests :blush: haha

• Upvote 1

L3bukH5.gif

How's this one? If you like a different background, let me know. Also no need to pay double/triple rate, custom requests are never more than 30k unless it's a moving character that needs to be editted and I don't take those requests haha.

Thanks man, I thought I replied to you about it before. No worries about taking so long, look at how long it takes for me sometimes to get to the requests :blush: haha

This is perfect John, thanks! I personally feel you are really under-charging for these, so 90k sent. Thanks again :)

• Upvote 1

The struggle was real for this one xD

XwXGtMF.jpg

How does this look to ya?

That's very good man. Sorry for the struggle! I thought I'd found a nice high quality pic!

Is it too annoying to see him with the original background too? With some/most of that golden buddha that's behind him?

If it turns out well I will pay for both. Cheers!

the eyes are bugging me - one is smaller than the other. Also, a little too much under nose shadow for how brightly lit the right side of the face is. Everything else looks good.

97JmHeZ.jpg

The shadow has been adjusted and the eyeball has been made equal size to the other. The thing is, he has his left tilted to the side a little bit, so the original picture has the eyes like that. If it is still bothering you I need to re-size the eye socket.

That's very good man. Sorry for the struggle! I thought I'd found a nice high quality pic!

Is it too annoying to see him with the original background too? With some/most of that golden buddha that's behind him?

If it turns out well I will pay for both. Cheers!

UsI5Er8.jpg

How's this?

The quality of the pic was good for sure, it was just that the skin tone and skin texture were hard to match with an existing avatar from the game. Also one side of the face was darker then the otherside. So it just took longer to get it all to fit eachother haha

• Upvote 2

fvrXxWg.jpg

I saw that his hair is cut by the top border of the pic, but u can do it the same on the avatar too. For background I would like a Greek flag.

71yTSD9.jpg

Background of your choice.

asrwbJR.png

Could be Brazilian flag or something of your choice.

1F95eX3.png

Background of your choice.

ir955K2.jpg

Background of your choice or keep original if it looks good.

This is it for now lol. No rush with it, whenever you have time. I know doing avatars gets boring.

You forgot those mate :)

I like the ones you already made, gonna submit tonight.