Dim Witted

Pumph

Its not really IQ test...it shows he has low IQ, which means...nothing really. It may be just 1 point below average, or may be lowest possible. Its not like its free IQ test...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While this has been debated forever: In my experience I have gotten many documentary ones and all have been on High IQ fighters around 137+ IQ's and they consistently get them where the lower IQ fighters get the stubbed toe ones so I have to agree with JLP on this one as I think there is something to them on IQ.

• Upvote 1

Everytime i got a stubbed toe one for a fighter that I knew the IQ, it was for a low iq fighter.

Everytime I got a documentary one for a fighter that I knew the IQ, it was for a high iq fighter.

Read into it what you want, but I think it's pretty obvious that the popularity boost wording gives you an indication of a fighters intelligence.

• Upvote 1

It would seem I stand corrected. Admittedly I have never had both to give solid evidence. And I do hope you two are correct, it would he a big help in gaining insight into the intelligence hidden. Perhaps I have been overly fervent about not letting my wishful thinking get in the way of my objectivity.

Everytime i got a stubbed toe one for a fighter that I knew the IQ, it was for a low iq fighter.

Everytime I got a documentary one for a fighter that I knew the IQ, it was for a high iq fighter.

Read into it what you want, but I think it's pretty obvious that the popularity boost wording gives you an indication of a fighters intelligence.

interesting, wish I had some IQ tests to test this out. I have a couple that have had the doc. thing

I also need some IQ tests. I am beginning to believe that (as long as none of the others are very low) intelligence is the most important hidden.

I got a mail this morning for one, but it was a fighter's second test. The good news is he got the same score. So I know getting KOed do not make it go down.

Yeah that'd be sad if getting KO'd lowered your intelligence. Maybe in 20 years when more test are done on ex-MMA fighters we'll know if this is true or not! Or has the boxing community already done these tests?

Back to the game, I've had the same fighter stub his toe and talk about it on radio three times now. Goddam it man, have you got a bad memory as well? And is there that little to talk about on MMA radio too?!

Yeah that'd be sad if getting KO'd lowered your intelligence. Maybe in 20 years when more test are done on ex-MMA fighters we'll know if this is true or not! Or has the boxing community already done these tests?

Back to the game, I've had the same fighter stub his toe and talk about it on radio three times now. Goddam it man, have you got a bad memory as well? And is there that little to talk about on MMA radio too?!

That would make sense honestly. Obvious one KO loss shouldn't decrease IQ, but maybe after like 5 it should start dropping a tad

That would make sense honestly. Obvious one KO loss shouldn't decrease IQ, but maybe after like 5 it should start dropping a tad

I feel like the only thing that should be affected by getting koed is maybe chin. that's rly the only thing you can see (even IRL) affecting older fighters that have been rocked, dropped and hit in the head a lot. It's not that they don't know what to do anymore. They are still smart and experienced to go with it but when they get koed more fighters tend to have weaker chins after that.

I feel like the only thing that should be affected by getting koed is chin.

i think that is affected. i've only played for a year and a half so i don't have personal experience of it but i've seen it discussed here many times.

we are lucky we don't have the training injuries that seem to be happening so often in the real UFC world lately. it would be a bummer to have your guy break his leg in training or tear his rib cartilage and be out for four months. wouldn't appeal to the paying customers!