Best Training

dvjmw

What is the best way to train a fast learner. He popped after 2 sessions when he started at useless - -. Do you train all his secondaries, or do you mix in sparring. Also what about physicals. I want to maximize my training for my you fighter.

What exactly are you asking? Physicals and Secondaries seem to be the easiest to train, but I'll let someone else verify that

Physicals train the same on every fighter regardless of learning speed, it's a set rate (same on all fighters) that goes down with age.

I don't train differently with fast learners then slower ones, biggest deal is get them 1 on 1 sessions or 2 on 1 sessions at worst for secs. I try to train young fighters on 1 on 1 sessions and older ones that don't learn quickly anymore I double them on the same coaches for 2 on 1 sessions to save room for the 1 on 1 sessions for the younger fighters.

• Upvote 2

well this how i do it .Get your cardio to wonderful but not over that .Then get your strength up to superb .Fight your fighter in a qfc level one to figure out what hiddens he has and if he is a keeper.I usually do the max qfc level 1 i can in quick succession .If he a keeper get his cardio up to sensational or even elite so i can train him without worried about energy levels .A break session is usually recommend mid week so his energy level stay above 95% .After this i would focus on secondaries and sparring and start doing physicals again later .Hope this helps .

• Upvote 2

well this how i do it .Get your cardio to wonderful but not over that .Then get your strength up to superb .Fight your fighter in a qfc level one to figure out what hiddens he has and if he is a keeper.I usually do the max qfc level 1 i can in quick succession .If he a keeper get his cardio up to sensational or even elite so i can train him without worried about energy levels .A break session is usually recommend mid week so his energy level stay above 95% .After this i would focus on secondaries and sparring and start doing physicals again later .Hope this helps .

a lot of wasting time there without training the more important thing at age, secondaries. IMO

IMO, it's best to slowly work on physicals the whole time. I try to do 1 to 2 C/T's a week while training a new guy, I may do only one one week then do 2 the following week or if I have excess energy left on Saturday I do an extra one to not waste the energy for next week.

A lot will depend on how you build at creation and how soon you plan on fighting.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it really depends what your ambition is. if you want to fight straight away then you are going to need some basic physicals to have a chance at winning. But if it's a project that already has done some testing, Primarys are not a dumb thing to start with cuz you cant get as many sessions in as you like.

But it's not a good move for a new guy to start building projects. Maybe have one guy you build for a little longer but better to get fighting experience instead. Project building will come and you need money and access to a private gym or it's not worth the while