Convicted vs BHP

Meat

Just don't let the success go to your head. Oh, too late?

Thats his arrogance showing, he's been dying to vent about how great he is. Just nobody could get under his skin enough to force him to be his self. Although the challenge wont be happening, at least I succeeded at exposing the alliance and Booger for who they really are.

CK - because he to me is the GOAT,

Ethan - cause he has my number and that just always has bugged me,

Dinooo - we just have a lot of history, good/bad and it'd be fun for bragging rights

Blunts or Antidote - Both are real life friends and would also be fun for bragging rights

JLP - probably the guy I have the worst luck against

Duphus - we've talked a lot of engine from all our time in private alliance chat back in the day so would be fun and a pretty even match

Stu - The pre/post fight trash talk would be fun

Opa - Probably the guy I beefed w/ the most in the game other than maybe dinooo lol, it was always fun taking out his top guys. Ending Otso's 19 fight win streak is 1 of my most proud accomplishments, prolly is #1

Castor - Student takes on teacher

Bowser/Jorma/Moyses/Marky - 4 guys I consider top managers right now that weren't already on the list and would be a good test though based on some of their fighters i would get squashed at this point in time probably

That's my updated list. though I am sure I am forgetting a person or two

I'm the one who initiated the challenge to dino lol

Somebody give this guy a call out award. Obviously since we are in the Convicted vs BHP thread, I am talking about this challenge. You picked every fight, the date, and where the fights are taking place at, of course you initiated and accepted that challenge. Who wouldnt??

Somebody give this guy a call out award. Obviously since we are in the Convicted vs BHP thread, I am talking about this challenge. You picked every fight, the date, and where the fights are taking place at, of course you initiated and accepted that challenge. Who wouldnt??

Oh Meat, your name should be Meathead. You just make yourself look a bit silly and make me laugh.

Are the fights vs dino not all very obvious since we can only make those match ups based on who we have at each weight class? I told him I'm open to any variation if he wanted them.

I had no say in the location, since that makes a no difference to me. I didn't pick a date, dino suggested March in the forum it was discussed in and then Jug asked me if that date would work. I couldn't care less about any of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its all about timing. Bowser is currently doing well, tycoon is ups and downs. He has few guys that clearly are just at their peak rank and will drop soon.

I think theres huge problem in this alliance fight system. Fighters have contracts. Some org owners would release fighters, but i really understand that if someone doesent want to release. He has paid huge money to sign fighter, so its totally unfair for him.

• Upvote 1

Someone needs to make it so Alliances can really compete against one another without the drama... Pyramids dont work as my alliance is sitting pretty and we know that just shouldnt happen at this point. Anyone wanna throw out a good free for all idea with alliances that will work I'll donate a few million to get things working/rolling...

Someone needs to make it so Alliances can really compete against one another without the drama... Pyramids dont work as my alliance is sitting pretty and we know that just shouldnt happen at this point. Anyone wanna throw out a good free for all idea with alliances that will work I'll donate a few million to get things working/rolling...

send it to my account and ill make it happen per month

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*After the proposed alliance war between the Broken Halo Pride and Convicted Inc fell through, many things were said and very little was done. One person who stayed uncharacteristically quiet throughout the whole ordeal was legendary manager and media darling Manny Tosen. Many reporters had tried to get in touch with the outspoken pioneer after his disappearance three years ago, but he had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth. In light of recent events, however, we put super reporter and Israeli/Pakistani disco star Ariel Pehlwani on the case. After several months of pursuing faint clues through Burmese opium dens and haunted South American temples, Pehlwani finally managed to track down Tosen on a small island archipelago in the South Pacific, sipping Piña Coladas at the beach with Aloha Hoi while Jan Paulsen appeared to be shooting black tar heroin directly into his eyeballs behind a palm tree*

Pehlwani: «Mr Tosen, it's sure great to see you again. After your sudden disappearance three years ago, speculations ran wild. Some claimed you had been killed and eaten by Jon Hess while others claimed you had died after contracting a particularly nasty strain of syphilis from Castor's mom after a night of passion. What happened?»

Tosen: «Eh. I got bored and needed a break.»

Pehlwani: «Indeed. So, anyways, are you aware of the ongoing feud between the Broken Halo Pride and Convicted?»

Tosen: «Ongoing? Try eternal»

*Paulsen chuckles while throwing rocks at an opossum*

Pehlwani: «True, but I meant more in line with the more recent events.»

Tosen: «Funny story actually, Meat was dropping by with a shipment of rum a couple of days ago and told me all about it. Apparently Bowser is being a little bitch again. By the way, I'm impressed that you're walking again after Hess maimed you that one time.»

Pehlwani: «Thanks, I've been in physical therapy for the last couple of years. Should you really be talking about Bowser being a little bitch, though? Wasn't it you who went missing after one of his fighters beat up one of yours?»

Tosen: «...this interview is over. Boys, show him the guest exit please.»

Pehlwani: «Does this mean that you're coming back?»

*Ever the professional, Pehlwani kept asking the tough questions even as Paulsen and Hoi carried him down a cliff and towards the crocodile feeding grounds. Will Manny Tosen make his triumphant return to MMATycoon, or will he flame out like a shitty rock band from the 70s? Tune in next week to find out!*

• Upvote 12

*After the proposed alliance war between the Broken Halo Pride and Convicted Inc fell through, many things were said and very little was done. One person who stayed uncharacteristically quiet throughout the whole ordeal was legendary manager and media darling Manny Tosen. Many reporters had tried to get in touch with the outspoken pioneer after his disappearance three years ago, but he had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth. In light of recent events, however, we put super reporter and Israeli/Pakistani disco star Ariel Pehlwani on the case. After several months of pursuing faint clues through Burmese opium dens and haunted South American temples, Pehlwani finally managed to track down Tosen on a small island archipelago in the South Pacific, sipping Piña Coladas at the beach with Aloha Hoi while Jan Paulsen appeared to be shooting black tar heroin directly into his eyeballs behind a palm tree*

Pehlwani: «Mr Tosen, it's sure great to see you again. After your sudden disappearance three years ago, speculations ran wild. Some claimed you had been killed and eaten by Jon Hess while others claimed you had died after contracting a particularly nasty strain of syphilis from Castor's mom after a night of passion. What happened?»

Tosen: «Eh. I got bored and needed a break.»

Pehlwani: «Indeed. So, anyways, are you aware of the ongoing feud between the Broken Halo Pride and Convicted?»

Tosen: «Ongoing? Try eternal»

*Paulsen chuckles while throwing rocks at an opossum*

Pehlwani: «True, but I meant more in line with the more recent events.»

Tosen: «Funny story actually, Meat was dropping by with a shipment of rum a couple of days ago and told me all about it. Apparently Bowser is being a little bitch again. By the way, I'm impressed that you're walking again after Hess maimed you that one time.»

Pehlwani: «Thanks, I've been in physical therapy for the last couple of years. Should you really be talking about Bowser being a little bitch, though? Wasn't it you who went missing after one of his fighters beat up one of yours?»

Tosen: «...this interview is over. Boys, show him the guest exit please.»

Pehlwani: «Does this mean that you're coming back?»

*Ever the professional, Pehlwani kept asking the tough questions even as Paulsen and Hoi carried him down a cliff and towards the crocodile feeding grounds. Will Manny Tosen make his triumphant return to MMATycoon, or will he flame out like a shitty rock band from the 70s? Tune in next week to find out!*

would love to see you return

You guys kept ducking so I had to call on my Norwegian brother. Killed a lot of men just to reach him. Found him in Indonesia with his faced stuffed with drugs and his hands full of booze. Killing the men was the easy part, getting threw the prostitutes was the hard part. Needless to say, it wasn't a easy task getting him here. Will he stay, who knows? But expect his brutal honesty as he doesn't think too fondly of the #1 alliance and manager running scared of a true challenge

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1