five stages of mma tycoon for less gifted managers

itakebrides

http://www.resizemypicture.com/pictures//38154e480eac5beb1424261354.jpg

Also how do i edit title met to say five stages of mmatycoon for less gifted managers :thumbup:.Hope everybody has a good laugh and relates

actually for a bit a fun a mini competition what stage or you with the most funny and witty response will receive 50k. Closeing date 4 of march . Anybody wishing to make a donation go ahead

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You need a sixth step some where in the middle. It's were you actually win a fight and think that you infact was right all along! The "I ended my bad losing streak era and entered the golden years of winning only" .... only to lose the next fight right after again.

Sound like your in step one denial :rolling: .

Browser? Isn't his nickname bowser? :D

I'm currently in stage 4

He changing his nickname mickeyhart demands it or else they be trouble :showoff: .when ever i misspell something the world going to have to change to my misspelling .what stage i am in hmm i went from stage 5 all the way back to stage one with a few wins .

actually for a bit a fun a mini competition what stage or you in? The most funny and witty response will receive 50k. Closing date 4 of march . Anybody wishing to make a donation go ahead

I really don't understand why people have so much trouble with the game, maybe it's they don't know what they are doing wrong. I really don't do anything special at all, I just scout and make a game plan and go with it. I don't have some special secret to sliders or training or whatever.

Well, I do have one secret that igor gave out, ALL TO THE LEFT BITCHES.

• Upvote 3

Missing the "Cheaters" step... where you decide that anyone who is new and looks in the very slightest possibly might be suspicious sorta but not quite way obviously has multies and is using them to ruin your life.

• Upvote 3

Step 1 1/2 : Huh,.suprised that I won that one: MAYBE I am starting to figure this out :yes:

There's a couple steps missing.

1. Wipe out entire roster of shit fighters because it's not you sucking at the game but your rosters bad hiddens making you lose.

2. Quitting or seriously considering it only to have a grand return where winning is going to happen.... well probably not.

• Upvote 1

1. Wipe out entire roster of shit fighters because it's not you sucking at the game but your rosters bad hiddens making you lose.

I go from 1 to 4 then 5 and end up dropping everyone. Even drop the coaches in my gym because they all think their Steven Seagal or some shit.

• Upvote 2