I will not.

Skap

1) Help any managers from LOD

2) Sponsor any fighters from LOD

3) fight for any org from LOD

4) buy from any Company owned by LOD managers

I wont do shit for LOD! Dont ask anymore!!!!!

Get your grubby hands away from me! You want vip... too bad I'll not help ya!

Id rather nobody comments here. Just leave pics =P

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Pathetic failure of a good attempt

I am sorry for your pain Bio

Pathetic failure of a good attempt

I am sorry for your pain Bio

I feel no pain but I do know now who I can deal with and who I can not. LOD No way!

The best part was how you had the guy checking his pockets and realizing he messed up pulling a fast one :thumbup:

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o552/dnacanes/no-money1_zpsdt0ek0hy.jpg

• Upvote 2

What are the highest paid coaches in the game getting ?? I mean when they aren't involved in a Gym theft Rage incident.

You know how this is going to turn out, Mentor's going to be on here defending LOD and saying he has no clue what is going on.

The name change is what did them in,..after that, I knew it was planned all along.

If it was something like L.o.D New York. I would have wished them well with it.

"take -over*,.... it was a plot

and this is what the Vending machine looked like JUST before he noticed that the plan had gome awry,. Posted for your pleasure, Bio

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/07/98/74/jeffo-11.jpg

• Upvote 2

I would like to take this opportunity to give a shoutout to all the member of Hitokiri-13 - you guys are great - and also to mention that Cornell Cage Fighting is the greatest organisation in the history of MMA Tycoon and it also has the tallest, darkest and most handsomely rakish owner who's debonair charm is only exceeded by his modesty and all-round-good-guy-ness.

http://struttingleo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/leo.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

First and last post in the thread because I feel like I need to defend myself and tell people the truth as to what happened.:

I wanted a gym in NY for my fighters. I told mentor that I wanted to start a gym in New York but he told me not to, that I should just open up a gym in Vegas and move my fighters. I told him that I'd rather run a gym in New York but if the alliance wanted another gym in Las Vegas I would start it there. He ran a poll in the alliance and guess what NY won. So I was going to start a gym in New York but low and behold Vendetta NY was up for auction. I figured, hey there was already a gym that had everything I needed and was set up perfectly so why not bid on it. I told Mentor that I wasn't going to start a gym right away because I bid on Vendetta and he didn't care because there is obviously no love lost between Vendetta and LOD. I told him that since you always trashed us in these forums that , I would name the Gym LOD: Vendetta takeover. Again, no love lost, so he didn't care. When I found out I won the gym, I changed the name. Kanis Lupin was on the staff (which was an oversight on my part) and when he saw the name change he flipped and ruined the gym by firing all the coaches so I had to rehire them. In the end it didn't matter because I had the cash anyway. Bio thinks its some big conspiracy (which its not) because he take this game way to fucking seriously.

Honestly, you guys sound like a bunch of babies. If you didn't want your gym to get bought by competition you shouldn't of let it go up for auction. It's your own fault BIO (Skap) that you trusted the wrong person with your money and he ran off on you. That has nothing to do with me. Again, honestly, you guys could have just messaged me and been like "hey bro, the names rude can you change it?" and I would have no problem. But Kanis had to be an asshole. However, I have been alerted to report this to bugs because Kanis should have been fired when I became the owner of the gym (at least everyone I've talked to has told me that).

Again, this is the first and last time I'm going to post on this. I just wanted people to know the truth.

- Jack

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11