I will not.

Skap

jmccrary

As a person in RL , enjoy the game. I wish you great fortune.

If you would not have tried to hurt Vendetta (simulated horror or not) we might be laughing over this,...but YOU ruined that as an option,..not I

lolablades. I agree with everything PBR has said. I am no LOD/mentor fan but c'mon guys, I thought this was about something serious. A bloody name change in a gym? bitch please, try being known as tycoons biggest can, thats when people hit you right in the feels hehe.

I think i have a new idea for an MMA tycoon pisstake video.

• Upvote 8

While I don't necessarily "like" Vendetta, I do not hate every member to the point of wanting to screw them over and I think it's a bit shitty to go in and takeover a gym and kick everyone out outta spit. I would have been furious had things been reversed

I appreciate your empathy and your honesty. I was a bit pissed last night, but like I said. There are some LOD members I like, to name a few. Yourself, Shards and KingEpicity

And of course my team captain for GONY Gwad. Sorry I forgot about him while writing this post :)

Also I have to give reference of where I got the photos?

Christofi.ru

lolablades. I agree with everything PBR has said. I am no LOD/mentor fan but c'mon guys, I thought this was about something serious. A bloody name change in a gym? bitch please, try being known as tycoons biggest can, thats when people hit you right in the feels hehe.

I think i have a new idea for an MMA tycoon pisstake video.

When you get pms from people telling you that you need to be in an alliance gym and then suddenly you're getting a pm telling you that your fighter is being removed by the owner, it's not just a name change.

When you get pms from people telling you that you need to be in an alliance gym and then suddenly you're getting a pm telling you that your fighter is being removed by the owner, it's not just a name change.

sucks to happen but it's gonna happen to anyone that has fighters in a gym and the gym gets lost in auction -- it didnt happen just cause lod took the gym over, it was gonna happen no matter who took it over unless a member of vendetta would of gotten it -- you shouldnt get kicked out until thursday though so at least have a little time to find another gym

if anyone that was part of the gym needs to relocate cause of it i could probably help so let me know

And if you werent an ass about it and carried on as the happy new owner of a kick ass gym,.. I would have wished you well but your animosity got you hit for it. Watch your mouth , when someone can hurt you for it.

You must have gone to the dentist yesterday because you are really butt hurt...

• Downvote 2

You must have gone to the dentist yesterday because you are really butt hurt...

Look, for 1 month I have known of something under handed going on. 3 ,Months of ViP and $1 million being snagged from a friend of mine in dealing with this gym and then all this other crap when it resurfaced. I guess I am a little bent. If that happened to your friend and you stayed silent, you would be a 2nd class friend.

and then I have an LoD tag being smeared all over it and It was a bit too much .

Edited by Kanis

Look, for 1 month I have known of something under handed going on. 3 ,Months of ViP and $1 million being snagged from a friend of mine in dealing with this gym and then all this other crap when it resurfaced. I guess I am a little bent. If that happened to your friend and you stayed silent, you would be a lame friend.

and then I have an LoD tag being smeared all over it and It was a bit too much .

Problem is that I had nothing to do with your friend being robbed and therefore you shouldn't have taken it out on me.

Oh shut the fuck up you little bitch, you're part of the process and you poked us with a stick. Don't complain when you get what you deserve.

Like I've said, it's 100k in game. Big deal. What exact process was I apart of? All I did was place a bid on a gym that was at auction? Someone explain to me what I did wrong?

If you didnt *immediately* put salt in my wounds about it,.I wouldnt have.

When you did that, in my eyes you burned my entire alliance, me and 1 other.

you even stated that you would have done the same thing (remember that, i can post it if you wish) to me,..you already knew more than you should have.

you do the math Personally I dont believe that you werent involved all along.

Maybe just the *goat* but this is all too convenient

Edited by Kanis

I did say that. I'm still not getting how you guys claim that I knew something more that I should have. I didn't know anything but that Vendetta Ny was up for auction and that you guys and LOD have an rivalry. So I changed the name to poke fun. It was nothing more than that and I don't understand why you guys think that it was something else.