Energy After a Fight and ..

rlawrence

... a couple of questions.

Please check this fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=732808

My guys, Mustachio, was 110 conditioning, and went into the fight with @94% energy

1. The guy never touched me. Why do I have a 3 day injury?

2. I came out of the fight with 7 energy. A nearly empty bar. Does that correlate to any hiddens? Why an empty bar?

3. My opponent was rocked in Round II, and I didn't really capitalise on it. Oh, I did 100% SHOG. Can I do something in sliders to do more against a rocked opponent? Is it another indication of something in my hiddens?

Oh, and this was really just a test fight, my strength is only at 30 right now. Thanks in advance for your help and insight.

Hi Roly,

1. Random injuries happen anytime to anyone.

2. Hiddens don't effect ienergy. It's only down to your conditioning skill, your weight, your energy level going into the fight, the activity you do in the fight, and the damage you take in a fight.

3. People say intelligence is a hidden that effects finishing, but I wouldn't worry about that. Not finishing your opponent could have been damage set very low (too much accuracy)?

had damage/acc set at 50%.

But also, It's probably too much to expect a finish with a strength of 30, eh?

Yeah should of gotten it to at least respectable, finishes are a lot more frequent after that.

• Intelligence - Does not change through time. This is their natural intelligence and will dictate how readily they will change their gameplan during a fight, if they are losing. An intelligent fighter may also recognise when his opponent is hurt and will go for the kill when appropriate.

• Hidden attributes: As with the real world, some people have “it” and some just don’t. You’ll never get to see these attributes but you can affect them somewhat. The 9 hidden attributes are as follows. Intelligence, experience, heart, chin, injury proneness (if that’s a word), killer instinct, self confidence, cuts and fast learner.

So yes the ability to finish fighter is a hidden and could very well be affecting your fighters performance. Keep in mind though that at such low level physicals have a major impact on your fighters performance. When they are low you will miss much because of the inability of hitting the target. Damage at 50% with low physicals are even harder to land but I can see that in your case, that was not an issue as you landed almost all of your shots. However your fighter kept on throwing leg and body kicks and as none finishing blows he might just not have recodnized that the opponant was hurt or he should have thrown headkicks to try and finish the fight.