Steve Austin vs. Kunte Kinte

mgp5013

Big fight in Pride's LW division. Kunte Kinte, Pride's LW champ, #1 LW and #3 P4P is defending his belt against Steve Austin. Austin is #4 LW and #25 P4P.

Kinte has a tall order to tackle here. He's a woeful boxer, abysmal MT fighter, woeful wrestler and a brown belt in BJJ.

Austin is a respectable boxer, woeful MT fighter, proficient wrestler, and a purple belt.

Who takes it and how?

Big fight in Pride's LW division. Kunte Kinte, Pride's LW champ, #1 LW and #3 P4P is defending his belt against Steve Austin. Austin is #4 LW and #25 P4P.

Kinte has a tall order to tackle here. He's a woeful boxer, abysmal MT fighter, woeful wrestler and a brown belt in BJJ.

Austin is a respectable boxer, woeful MT fighter, proficient wrestler, and a purple belt.

Who takes it and how?

Kinte just has to spam some subs and he'll be fine.

judging by those stats i say austin will be able to keep it standing and knock him out and if it does go to the ground i think austin we be able to get up very quickly

I am very proud of Steve's stats. His boxing has gone up so much since he started. I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm worried about this fight. Kunte has proven that he is a great fighter. Steve needs to be able to stuff the takedowns long enough to land the big one. Its a really even fight.

Yeah but his morale is always shit.

Check supplement store for antidepressants. Seriously though, would that have something to do with his hidden self-confidence factor?

Seems like it. I think his manager made a post complaining about it once. Don't see why, Kinte's depressive style is extremely effective.

While this may be true, has he ever fought someone as good as Austin? Looking over his record, I don't think so. I still think Austin knocks him out.