Clash of Alliances

Rain

We have decided to run it at Welterweight we don't actually have 135 division. Or should we create one, and the winners of this tournament grind it out for the belt? :)

Damn it guys it's always changing..... I'll say it's gonna be 135, and we also need 2 more alliances - that would be 32 participants! We're also looking for someone to sponsor some cash into the cash prize!

stop changing your mind :(

• Upvote 1

Can we do next vote wins? And then move on to the next matter like a appropriate format. The current one sounds fine but seems like there could be some concerns. Like how many teams at this point 8 makes the most since. If there is 4 matchups and 8 teams then the 4 winners will move on to the second round and then 2 will move on from there to the final round.

Alright guys, there has been a lot of questions about the weightclass and stuff. So now it's decided - you will fight at Bantamweight, and we will now wait for 270k ID to hit so that you could create your fighters. I will post here when 270k hits, warn your team members if you see it. You can test your fighters in QFC, you will have 1 week after my post to submit your fighter. On that day the tournament bracket will be created, you will find out your opponent and will have 3 weeks to prepare for your first fight.

Also, up until the fighter submission date, you will have to choose a captain of your team. The captain will be responsible if a tie happens between alliances, and will have to fight again to break the tie.

P.S. Guys, if possible, I'm asking you for a favor - if you can, please use a custom avatar and use the smack talk thread. With this tournament, I'll try to liven it up :)

• Upvote 3

Can you purchase custom avatar slots for others? I know you can purchase them with vip for yourself but was wondering if Mike lets you buy for others. I think custom team avatars would give it a nice touch/look

You can only win Custom Avatars credits through Spin and Win unfortunately, I already have my avatar sorted for this though :)

You can only win Custom Avatars credits through Spin and Win unfortunately, I already have my avatar sorted for this though :)

Avatars cost 15 days VIP to be added to the game. Only you will be able to use the avatar.

I was just wondering if you could purchase them for others but I guess youd have to buy them the vip :sad01_anim: