Clash of Alliances

Rain

House of Torment is still trying to decide its full Participants, a few of us have created two fighters and will make are decision by weeks end. for now we do have one that is done, we also have chosen Bear Stevenson as are Captain, are final manager and spot will either be ASAP Man, or Tinker LaSalle. I have not heard back from ASAP so Tinker will be his replacement if he does not respond soon.

Tony Sassano - Tyrone Badass

Butch Harris -

*C* Bear Stevenson -

A$AP Man / Tinker LaSalle -

• Upvote 1

So whats the craic now? Can we find out who is facing who and stuff? Surely everyone has linked their guy to you... if anyone has not, then hurry the F up and do it please!

• Upvote 1

I think this is dead.

This going down we already have teams and such .If rain does not run it someone else will step in. Captain undecided we what to see who has higher rank before tournament start

Hart foundation team

Mickey Hart (89500) "Urban Legend" Carrero (270029)

Dixie Normous (103601) "Gorgeous" George Goretti (270080

Nicolas Maduro (103276) Ismo Leikola (270037)

Jacob Govatos (103686) Mister "The Loser" Benchwarmer (270328)

O yes before before everyone complains you petty feckers :owned: even due Jacob govatos is a heart foundation member true and true.even he non vp at the moment and cant join us officially .So if any body clck on his manager page and cant see the the alliance he is in that whys .So if anybody does not like this speak now or or ever hold our peace.I now you drama Queens will stir the pot right in the middle of the tournament when we or kicking everybody ass :shades:

This going down we already have teams and such .If rain does not run it someone else will step in

Hart foundation team

Captain Mickey Hart (89500) "Urban Legend" Carrero (270029)

Dixie Normous (103601) "Gorgeous" George Goretti (270080

Nicolas Maduro (103276) Ismo Leikola (270037)

Jacob Govatos (103686) Mister "The Loser" Benchwarmer (270328)

O yes before before everyone complains you petty feckers :owned: even due Jacob govatos is a heart foundation member true and true.even he non vp at the moment and cant join us officially .So if any body clck on his manager page and cant see the the alliance he is in that whys .So if anybody does not like this speak now or or ever hold our peace.I now you drama Queens will stir the pot right in the middle of the tournament when we or kicking everybody ass :shades:

Fine by me, your alliance team is gonna get smashed to pieces anyway. :whip:

• Upvote 1

Vendetta? Looks more like candetta to me

I hope I face you. I am sure your build of a fighter is even worse than your horrible attempts to troll Vendetta :)

srsly tho, you said I had to face you before Bowser, well I beat Bowser and now I am coming back for you.

• Upvote 1

I hope I face you. I am sure your build of a fighter is even worse than your horrible attempts to troll Vendetta :)

srsly tho, you said I had to face you before Bowser, well I beat Bowser and now I am coming back for you.

Come at me braaaah

• Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

O yeah it on now?Bro down :yes:

Haha, I thought of that video when posting that. +1

Well it seems that we have a slight problem with are alliances final member. Seems ASAP man has not been noticing my messages and has also not been very active I am still hope full for him though. I just hate to lose training time. With that said my backup plan Tinker has also been out the last three days. Now if for some reason neither of these guys make it in time, I did make two fighters so unless there is a problem I could use them both to round out the team. I know most of you may be against it though since I am that F'n good.

• Upvote 1