CanU

why would he add that?

well technically if you had ko kick power and you kicked someone in the leg 64 times, they would prob throw in the flag or have a broken leg and not be able to continue. it makes sense, but it should be very very rare, most leg kicks are intentional slaps as a distraction with action/pain. if you work on a leg long enough, how can they stand/shoot/maneuver?

well technically if you had ko kick power and you kicked someone in the leg 64 times, they would prob throw in the flag or have a broken leg and not be able to continue. it makes sense, but it should be very very rare, most leg kicks are intentional slaps as a distraction with action/pain. if you work on a leg long enough, how can they stand/shoot/maneuver?

Sure, it should affect the fight, but actually KO by leg kick would be horrible. The rareness would have to be so low you barely ever see it or else it would just cause a big problem

Sure, it should affect the fight, but actually KO by leg kick would be horrible. The rareness would have to be so low you barely ever see it or else it would just cause a big problem

TKO from 'unable to continue' not KO

and yes, as I said should be possible, not anywhere near common. but this is not as needed as effect of energy in fights

It can happen, but I agree that it is so rare that there's very little point in putting it into the game.

I, for one, feel that (T)KOs by way of leg and body kicks, while a rarity, should be possible in this game. Obviously, this should not be Mike's main focus at this time, but I definitely think it would be a cool thing to have.

Yeah, one of my guys landed 64 leg kicks in a fight. Didn't work.

I would like to see a guy who can still stand and fight after 64 received leg kicks.. I have seen a lot of fights where furious leg kicks are huge part of the gameplan. TKO/KO is a bit rare but they are really good way to affect your opponents stamina and spirit/will. At the moment, leg kicks are quite useless in this game.

Pat Berry has an MMA finish by leg kicks. If you are good enough, it only takes a few well placed kicks to take out a leg. Think of a charlie horse times 1 million, that shit hurts, and you are not able to put any weight on it, making you a wobbling target

Hardonk won a fight by leg kicks didn't he? The guy didn't tap the ref stopped it when he hit the deck

Checked Wiki and it claims

Win 4–2 Ibragim Magomedov TKO (Leg Kicks) Bushido Europe: Rotterdam Rumble October 9, 2005 R2 2:01

Win 5–2 Sherman Pendergarst KO (Leg Kicks) UFC 65: Bad Intentions November 18, 2006 R1 3:15 (This is the one i remember)

Win 6–4 Colin Robinson TKO (Leg Kicks) UFC 80: Rapid Fire January 19, 2008 R1 0:17 (17 seconds?!?!)

but we agree it should be in the game

I don't really care that much if it should be in the game or not. If you think it should be in the game, you should probably post a thread for that in the suggestions forum.