fast learner

dannycrawford

my top fighter is a slow learner and hes a white belt bjj and he cant pop ... so is there any way he can learn faster?

Apart from better sparring partners and trainers? Not really.

well hes currently sparin with a brown belt

is it just 1 on 1 sparring, or are there a bunch of people training at the same time? the more the merrier, especially when your guy has a very low skill level.

even if it's 1v1, i would think your guy should at least go from -- to - or + after one sparring session, assuming his bjj skill level is useless or abysmal. if it's not, you may just have a really slow learner. if that's the case you may want to drop that fighter and create a new one.

ORRRRR, have him fight one of my guys so i can submit him in 60 seconds :thumbup:

From everything I read on wiki in the past, this is a fixed number. I would compare him to other fighters--it could be he is just fine and the error is on your part. Look at his energy, supplements, sparring class, and then make your determination. However, if he is winning, he is still a good fighter and might be worth holding on to.

is it just 1 on 1 sparring, or are there a bunch of people training at the same time? the more the merrier, especially when your guy has a very low skill level.

even if it's 1v1, i would think your guy should at least go from -- to - or + after one sparring session, assuming his bjj skill level is useless or abysmal. if it's not, you may just have a really slow learner. if that's the case you may want to drop that fighter and create a new one.

ORRRRR, have him fight one of my guys so i can submit him in 60 seconds :thumbup:

i will knock any of your fighters out...anytime any place

It could be that your fighter is a slow learner or that the quality of his training is shit. The quality of training you can improve but you can't make your fighter a better learner. If he's a slow learner you should think about sacking him.

my top fighter is a slow learner and hes a white belt bjj and he cant pop ... so is there any way he can learn faster?

Keep his energy really high. Like above 90% as much as possible. If your fighters have no energy, they won't learn much.

Get some recovery supps to help keep his energy high longer. If not even something like Non-Stop's Recovery 158+ will help, you probably need to raise his cardio stat first, then get back to training the other stuff.