Who wants a Franchisee?

I want to open a franchise. I got VIP and do not have my own company but feel I could run a successful franchise. Think of the possibility of making money off my work. I will start a business with your name and eliminate the shipping time and fee's to the city of your choice. I will bring you on as an executive and pay you a fair share of the profits. Let me know who would like to order a franchise.

I want to open a franchise. I got VIP and do not have my own company but feel I could run a successful franchise. Think of the possibility of making money off my work. I will start a business with your name and eliminate the shipping time and fee's to the city of your choice. I will bring you on as an executive and pay you a fair share of the profits. Let me know who would like to order a franchise.

I'll consider it. You get any other offers?

The Demonic name is dominating LA and it would be nice to see the name move to a different city, I would however have to talk with my partner Will Brawler to get his say on it first.