Clash Of Alliances

Rain

Enter COA 2 and prove it wasn't a fluke.

if we can make a team we will

I have a question guys: did you found this tourney interesring and may it possibly go down as the best tourney of 2015? :)

yep i love the idea your on to a winner but here a few ways to improve it and no i don't think tournament of the year.Needed a few of the big gun to enter and a bit more prize money to get it to tournament of the year level.

here a few suggestions for next one

have a a entry fee of 100k per team it will boost prize money.

make it a winner take all tournament.

I say stick to it being a creation type tournament becasue i feel the second one your trying to do is going to be a big pain in the ass. Trying to get fighters from every team that fit the weight and id is going to be a nightmare.

don't run it to often .I feel it should be special and running 2 of then so close together kinda diminishes it .I feel maybe 2 a year is perfect maybe 3 would be pushing it spread throughout the year .

Get sponsors to add to prize pool i know i harpie on it but without the big prizes the big boys wont play.It would have great if the like of Convicted The Broken Halo Pride etc were involved