Clash Of Alliances

Rain

Two more rounds... Can you hang on Hart Foundation? Im thinking your about to tap out as youll soon be faceing .... Well The Bomb Squad in round 6! Bring your crying towels when your done with your next fights :yes:

O yes we can hang on but i wouldn't called a 16 point advantage hanging on more like sitting and drinking a beer admiring the view :graduated: .Man all the pressure is on the bomb squad.They going to explode and lose there composure .There going to go 0-4 in there last few events just watched .

The freaking hart foundation

... Who knew!?

I think it even more remarkable that were doing so well with guys with no real super hiddens .Cant say we just got lucky with hiddens with these down below two of these guys or instant sack if they were not in the tournament and the two guys that pop heart or borderline instant sacks

heart

heart

confident

intellignet

• Upvote 1

O yes we can hang on but i wouldn't called a 16 point advantage hanging on more like sitting and drinking a beer admiring the view :graduated: .Man all the pressure is on the bomb squad.They going to explode and lose there composure .There going to go 0-4 in there last few events just watched .

I think it even more remarkable that were doing so well with guys with no real super hiddens .Cant say we just got lucky with hiddens with these down below two of these guys or instant sack if they were not in the tournament and the two guys that pop heart or borderline instant sacks

heart

heart

confident

intellignet

confident = bad ?

I'm just quoting this so he can't edit it after I beat Hio Bazard :)

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Im not an honest person? You have almost zero chance of winning that fight anyway an you know it :P

Plus and negs for you...

Plus

1) I taught Beggar everything he knows about this game!

Neg

1) He knew I was full of shit and didnt listen.... (your fuckerd :thumbup: )

• Upvote 1

The way I see it, it's a 50-50 fight. My guy might have slightly better primaries, while I expect Hio Bazard focussed more on Physicals, but we both popped the same thing in TOTT, so I see this coming down to who has the better chin. If you want to consider me to have 0% chance of winning, then that just means I have nothing to be ashamed of if I lose, but what does that mean about Umberts if I win ;)

The way I see it, it's a 50-50 fight. My guy might have slightly better primaries, while I expect Hio Bazard focussed more on Physicals, but we both popped the same thing in TOTT, so I see this coming down to who has the better chin. If you want to consider me to have 0% chance of winning, then that just means I have nothing to be ashamed of if I lose, but what does that mean about Umberts if I win ;)

Lets leave the fantasies to disney eh?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14302264467480.jpg

Yo, I heard two guys were arguing up in here about some fight going down. Now I heard this guy called Hio Bazard has gone 3-0 so far in this tournament, but then I heard the other guy was my boy Davie Brophy

Yo Hio, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Davie is having one of the greatest tournament runs of all time! One of the best runs of all time!

He be walking into fights, fresh of a jet, and he be eating a big mac on his way into the cage. He don't give a fuck what the weight restrictions be like. He in such good shape, he be asking for extra salt on his fries when other people be trying to cut the water from their bodies!

Speaking of water, don't you guys hate when you wake up on a flight, and there be a bottle of water next to you and it's like wow, you gotta be responsible for that water bottle now. What kinda bullsh-

*at this moment in time, Kanye is pulled away from the smacktalk thread by other members of Mr. Brophy's roster who felt he was getting a bit too sidetracked and being his usual self. They respect Kanye's opinion, and didn't remove him due to the 34 complaints arisen from local members of the community who hate him...*

• Upvote 3

mate... its Mohamed Jafar Bin Al Aziz... not that difficult is it!? lol

It is. No racist or anything, but I can't spell arabic names.
  • Downvote 1

You win by tko(retirement) Killua tapped out because he's a whiny little bitch with no chin.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--MKZFvOIOhE/TwsF2d_RHBI/AAAAAAAABRs/MWbYEi3hzZM/s1600/3D_ichabod4.jpg

See? He's also a stone man, so I sent him to old Valyria to die.

• Upvote 1

4 days to fight, and Sheehys opponent havent accepted the fight. Seems that evo's Lawrence has not logged in for awhile?

Just asking, what now? Or just wait?

he's ducking.