I've messed up.

PureGlass

In my newbness I've trained all but one of my projects over 1000 points, I had no idea where your supposed to see how many points have been put into them. Now I know, because I put one of my guys in QFC match & he was overmathed to the point it was laughable.

Look.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/qfcevent.php?EvID=832956

the only 1 I didn't train over 1000 points is waiting for a QFC match & has been for like 10 hours, the problem is, I can't even train him now he's waiting, if I train him he'll go over 1000 & he'll get put to against someone he should not be fighting.

What the hell am I supposed to do in this situation? Just go blind with them & hope for the best? I'm 100% NOT putting them in to lose, so that's out of the question, I'd rather release them than send them to take a beating.

I've PM'd an org owner & asked for 1 fight for them. If he doesn't accept, I guess I'm just going to have to try to whore them out to every org owner in Helsinki.

Really frustrated.

I run an org in Helsinki,pm me and we'll give you a 1 fight deal and find a fair matchup. The fight won't be in 2 days though and you'll have time to train.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many times the information you gain (especially against good opponents) is way more valuable than one QFC loss in your record. Personally I couldnt care less about QFC losses (or wins) and I use them just to get some info about my boys. The real fighting begins in the orgs.

• Upvote 2

I run an org in Helsinki,pm me and we'll give you a 1 fight deal and find a fair matchup. The fight won't be in 2 days though and you'll have time to train.

I work at Havoc 260k+ in Helsinki and we'd be glad to help you find a quick match just to test.

The next event is in 2 weeks time, if you're interested. Send me a pm

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

If you are ready entered and waiting for level 1 QFC, it won't jump to level 2 while you wait

It says whether they are level 1 or level 2 on each fighter where you enter QFC

Good, I thought if I trained him it would change & I honestly didn't even see the level next to them, but now you point it out, I don't know how I didn't see it.

Many times the information you gain (especially against good opponents) is way more valuable than one QFC loss in your record. Personally I couldnt care less about QFC losses (or wins) and I use them just to get some info about my boys. The real fighting begins in the orgs.

Doesn't it effect manager hype to lose?

Doesn't it effect manager hype to lose?

And what do you plan to do with your manager hype ?

It's just statistics, it's more fun when you already builded a great fighter and wash the floor with the others in the organisation that your in.

Your manager hype till you play mmatycoon will go up and down, depending on your fighters. If you release a potential monster (good hiddens and good learning speed) you will lose much more than manager hype (I refer that you lost a lot of time building your fighter)

• Upvote 2