A Couple things

JohnnySep

I don't know if these have already been mentioned but it would be a nice addition to see the following.

Female Fighters division:

Give the option to create female fighters as well as male fighters. Maybe make it so they all have to compete at the same weight class, like 140 or something and give a 10 pound window.

Up the weight limit:

As it stands super heavyweight is one of the slower divisions, mostly because you can cut easily to the 265 heavyweight gap from as much as like 280, but if you make the cap like 350 than it will make the division more exciting, many real life super heavyweights are way above the 300 pound mark.

Just some thoughts

My only thought on female fighters is that it will dilute the fighter pool when several (non-UFC) weight classes are hardly competative when compared to other weight classes.

I have also posted that I do not think the game should be "true to life" in every way, but something in me has a problem with a woman with 150 strength out-muscling a guy with 140 strength were they to fight on here. Let us face it, women are weak (I would gladly compare any feat of strength to any female fighter)--it is the biological reality of everything from bone structure, muscle fiber density, and hormone levels that make this something femi-Nazis cannot deny. A good high school pole vaulter would easily set the woman's world record in practice....and I am babbling now. My point is, I would want something in the code to signify this difference despite my understanding this is a game and not necessarily in line with reality. That sounds like more work than it is worth to add a feature for the least popular fighters in the world.

My only thought on female fighters is that it will dilute the fighter pool when several (non-UFC) weight classes are hardly competative when compared to other weight classes.

I have also posted that I do not think the game should be "true to life" in every way, but something in me has a problem with a woman with 150 strength out-muscling a guy with 140 strength were they to fight on here. Let us face it, women are weak (I would gladly compare any feat of strength to any female fighter)--it is the biological reality of everything from bone structure, muscle fiber density, and hormone levels that make this something femi-Nazis cannot deny. A good high school pole vaulter would easily set the woman's world record in practice....and I am babbling now. My point is, I would want something in the code to signify this difference despite my understanding this is a game and not necessarily in line with reality. That sounds like more work than it is worth to add a feature for the least popular fighters in the world.

If females only compete against other females than what difference do the numbers make as it related to guys? no one is going to have a mixed mma match

If females only compete against other females than what difference do the numbers make as it related to guys? no one is going to have a mixed mma match

I understand your argument now, however, people have the option to move fighters to virtually any weight class. Females would, obviously, be limited in this category, and the internet trolls of war would start banging their drums as they ask for their broads to fight real fighters. I just think this is Pandora's box (get the pun there?) that we don't want opened (more pun)