Questions for Org Owners

Chris2K

1. Depends on the fighter's activity in the past. If they are idle I wait. But if I see they've been online without accepting, I'll give the fight to someone that wants it and they can sit around

2. I try to let the inactivity clause kick in before releasing anyone. But don't worry about it too much.

I usually give about 4-5 days...for a two week out fight...

As for the inactivity..I like them to let me know if they will be gone for more than a week...you know just something simple..commen courtesy. If they are not scheduled for a fight, and they can't be because my fights are full for two weeks..then I don't care much. But if I'm creating new events, just after an event has finished, I ask for a log on every 3-4 days...I only want active managers. I'm on like 2-3 times a day, I love the game, and thats the kind of managers I hope to find..may be asking a lot.

I give guys 2-3 days to accept a fight unless the event is more than 2 weeks away, in which case it would be 3-4.

I typically release guys after about 12-16 days of inactivity. That number is greater if this is their first offence or they're a highly successful and valuable fighter.

That said, I do my best to keep my roster clean of inactive managers. If the CFC has 120 fighters on staff, probably no fewer than 115-118 are active (log-ins within the past three days).

1. Same as everyone else really. usually give 3-5 days. If booking 3 weeks in advance or more i give 7-10 days.

2. I drop them after 21+ days of inactivity, I do however send out a message to everyone in the org first letting them know I am doing a roster cleanup.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have basically quadrupled my contract sizes and I still have a tough time getting fighters

I am having the same problem in vegas. I went from a 120+ roster down to a little over 90 now. Trying to sign about 30 fighters so I send out over 100k worth of contracts and not getting any replies

i know i run gold standard fighting in montreal and its very hard to get new fighters because the big companies have a lot more money to throw around i usally dont even get a reply or anything it kinda sucks but thats part of running a company i guess i shouold have checked all the active managers in montreal because a lot of fighters arent even around anymore

yea every couple of days i go thru all of the contracts ive sent and cancelled the inactive ones

EDIT: and i try to find all of the ones who already signed with a different org without cancelling my offer. i hate that.

I'll give you a good rule of thumb, Don't recruit fighters from managers who are as followed....

1. Not VIP

2. New to the game with 1 or 2 fighters

3. Have had some NC fights

I'll give you a good rule of thumb, Don't recruit fighters from managers who are as followed....

1. Not VIP

2. New to the game with 1 or 2 fighters

3. Have had some NC fights

Which is like 90% of available fighters lol

But, yeah

If they aren't VIP, you have to be careful. At least VIP managers should be reasonably active and take pride in their fighters.

YES!!

Or they just ignore your offer. You know they are active but they neither accept or decline your offer. WTF.

yea its drivin me nuts. mainly cuz the last 10 offers where declined. but i finally got a full card just need 3 more to accept.

Just to clarify, it's unlikely the other orgs are competing with CFC for fighters. I keep the roster under 120 pretty consistently and I'd say 90% of my fighters I sign are re-signings, about 6% are international free agents and only about 4-5% are domestic guys I'm taking from other orgs. It's been probably 3 months since I've pursued people with fewer than 3 wins on their records.

Just to clarify, it's unlikely the other orgs are competing with CFC for fighters. I keep the roster under 120 pretty consistently and I'd say 90% of my fighters I sign are re-signings, about 6% are international free agents and only about 4-5% are domestic guys I'm taking from other orgs. It's been probably 3 months since I've pursued people with fewer than 3 wins on their records.

That worries me a bit too though, because if I get a 3/4-0 fighter who gets an offer from CFC then they'd be crazy to turn it down, but I'm then completely screwed because I can't get in new fighters.

Just the way of business I know, but boy do I wish I'd not chosen Montreal.

That worries me a bit too though, because if I get a 3/4-0 fighter who gets an offer from CFC then they'd be crazy to turn it down, but I'm then completely screwed because I can't get in new fighters.

Just the way of business I know, but boy do I wish I'd not chosen Montreal.

lol thats exactly what i've been thinking st peterburg would have been way better montreal is shit for active fighters