gym fees

On what day are you trying to raise the rates? Gym fees cannot be changed on a Wednesday or a Thursday (UK time)

That's a good point, but it mentioned it's a feature based on not having coaches. Then I looked at other gyms that had once been sparring gyms, their fees seem to have been reduced to $50 (not sure). This is as far as I can tell, that's why I'm trying to figure out if changes on fees have been implemented based on # of coaches offered. Maybe it's always been like this?

The fees are not based on coaches, but usually the gym owners set the fees based on the quality and number of coaches they have. You could be offering a No Coach gym for $1000 a week, but nobody will join that. $50 for a Sparring Gym is usually right since there is no Secondary Coaching, and it just means that the Gym Owner makes a small amount of profit if he gets some people to join.

Gym fees haven't been adjusted, I think $50 is the minimum it can be, while $1000 is the max it can be, but you can set your gym fees to whatever you want, just most people go with the norm of $50 for Sparring, while $1000 would be a gym with enough coaches to hit their limit.

The fees are not based on coaches, but usually the gym owners set the fees based on the quality and number of coaches they have. You could be offering a No Coach gym for $1000 a week, but nobody will join that. $50 for a Sparring Gym is usually right since there is no Secondary Coaching, and it just means that the Gym Owner makes a small amount of profit if he gets some people to join.

Gym fees haven't been adjusted, I think $50 is the minimum it can be, while $1000 is the max it can be, but you can set your gym fees to whatever you want, just most people go with the norm of $50 for Sparring, while $1000 would be a gym with enough coaches to hit their limit.

If you don't have coaches the fee can't go higher than $50. This is what's new to me. But everything else you said makes sense.

If you don't have coaches the fee can't go higher than $50. This is what's new to me. But everything else you said makes sense.

It can go higher, but you can't change the fees today which is what your issue probably is. Try changing it next Thursday and you should be able to

Im pretty sure you can change fess everyday except wednesday/thursday not sure why he wouldnt be able to change it on friday

Shit, I meant to write "after next thursday". The issue might be that he set up the gym after fees yesterday, and I think you might only be able to change fees once per week (his first time being when he set up the gym)

I think they way it works you can't raise above $50 until you hire a coach. After that you can raise them when ever even if you fire the coach

• Upvote 1