X-Men Origins

X-Men Origins  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen the working copy?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am downloading it now.
    • I don't believe in downloading such material. (Please explain.)

Ok so a "Working Print" of the movie X-Men Origins was leaked out to the internet, and I was really undecided if I should download it or not. I am not much for downloading movies as I find the quality usually very poor and prefer to see it in the theater instead. That being said, I read that in this "Working Print" the CG was not finished and you could see such things as the wires that hold the actors in the air and unfinished computer graphics. This intrigued me, so I downloaded it and I am sure glad I did. It really shows a true stage in the movie making process.

I found I enjoyed it so much that I will be seeing it in theaters the day it comes out and buying the BluRay.

What does everybody else think?

As a huge marvel fan, I would be completely crushed if I was to see the movie without it fully done, can't really get into the experience, personally thats just my opinion.

The video and sound are both dvd quality, so if that's holding you back...wait no longer.

It was interesting to watch it without the cg, and little notations like "claws stretch here". I thought it was really good, definetely a step up from previous Marvel movies. I probably watch it again when it comes out to see the CG added in.

The video and sound are both dvd quality, so if that's holding you back...wait no longer.

It was interesting to watch it without the cg, and little notations like "claws stretch here". I thought it was really good, definetely a step up from previous Marvel movies. I probably watch it again when it comes out to see the CG added in.

We watched it again last night with my daughter and wife and all of us loved it. I can't wait for it to come to theater to see the differences.

I'm not really interested in this movie at all. I don't particularly care for Hugh Jackman as an actor and I can't buy Liev Schrieber as Sabretooth. And I didn't like the xmen movies either. I'll probably wait until its released on DVD to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

really nice seeing how they made the movie

hehehe the "working print" version made me want to watch the movie when it comes out on the silverscreen ^_^

• 1 month later...