What should i do?(Goddamn Parents)

RichyRandy

So,My brother wants to join the game,And in our house we only have 1 computer(Thanks Dad)And because of the multi account thing,He cant make his account,Anyone know what we should do?(And no,We cant buy the computer ourselves,Unless i and him want to be grounded for Weeks -_-)

• Downvote 1

You can have two accounts, but there can be no interaction between the accounts. Few examples of this

- No transferring of cash between the account

- Your fighters cannot train in the same gyms (Although with Public Gyms this is pretty okay)

- Can't be employed at the same companies

- You can't have fighters signed to each others orgs if one of you owns one

Oh my god only 1 computer? Damn parents providing you with food, shelter, and access to nonessential recreational technology, am I right?

Not to be an ass but I think it'd be worth considering what you're complaining about, when I was growing up we couldn't afford 1 computer let alone 2.

• Upvote 2

You can have two accounts, but there can be no interaction between the accounts. Few examples of this

- No transferring of cash between the account

- Your fighters cannot train in the same gyms (Although with Public Gyms this is pretty okay)

- Can't be employed at the same companies

- You can't have fighters signed to each others orgs if one of you owns one

Wow, can't train at the same gym??? Seems a little over the top. The rest I understand, but damn........

• Upvote 2

Wow, can't train at the same gym??? Seems a little over the top. The rest I understand, but damn........

Public Gyms are fine, it's Private Gyms mainly that are under that rule since someone could just be using it to have extra Spar Bots while not using their own slots

• Upvote 1

Oh my god only 1 computer? Damn parents providing you with food, shelter, and access to nonessential recreational technology, am I right?

Not to be an ass but I think it'd be worth considering what you're complaining about, when I was growing up we couldn't afford 1 computer let alone 2.

Give it a break... not like he was making a big song and dance about it... And not sure how thankful you gotta be for your parents providing you with shelter and food these days, or perhaps even technology... Its the 21st century not the fucking stone age.

• Upvote 2

it is possible to have two accounts from same ip -- but take into consideration what gbk16 posted and also if anything ever fishy is noticed between the two accounts what might happen -- there are brothers / sisters and family members that play the game together but just no inter action between the accounts

it is possible to have two accounts from same ip -- but take into consideration what gbk16 posted and also if anything ever fishy is noticed between the two accounts what might happen -- there are brothers / sisters and family members that play the game together but just no inter action between the accounts

Thats the issue i have,It wont let me make it,It keeps saying your registration has been blocked.

Thats the issue i have,It wont let me make it,It keeps saying your registration has been blocked.

Just tell your brother to leave you alone that you found the game first and its yours, if that doesnt work then hit him LOL but seriously If you know someone who has the internet at their house, you could create the account there I would think or maybe someone would let you use there smart phone long enough to create an account.

Maybe it's not the second account being opened from your IP that's the issue since it has happened in the past, your brother might be too young to play right now?

"If you are under 18, you may have to have your parents’ permission to play if the law of your country requires it. If you are under 13 and are subject to the laws of the United States, you may not play MMA Tycoon."