George Zimmerman?

fbwellman

Early reports is he was shot at in a drive by.. of course that hasn't stopped the media from posting inflammatory shit without knowing any of the actual facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That Mexican guy who killed that black kid?

yeah, The black kid was Trayvon Martin.

I wonder if the one who shot him decided to "stand his ground".... :OMG:

Apparently it was his 4th incident with this guy ( so more of a feud than a random driver ), and the guy claims he shot after Zimmerman pulled a gun on him. No idea whose story is true, but it wouldn't be the 1st time Zimmerman has pulled a gun on someone in traffic. He did the same thing last year.

• Upvote 1

How is Zimmerman allowed to carry a gun? The guys a damn idiot! Every state I know of you cant get a permit if you have a domestic violence against you which he does. Whys he not in jail?

Edit: Oh yea... forgot who his parents are for a second here :suicide_anim:

• Upvote 1

How is Zimmerman allowed to carry a gun? The guys a damn idiot! Every state I know of you cant get a permit if you have a domestic violence against you which he does. Whys he not in jail?

Edit: Oh yea... forgot who his parents are for a second here :suicide_anim:

I doubt his parents (I dunno who they are) are going to have enough weight these days because of how public Zimmerman is. There must be some legal allowance in there somewhere where he can carry a gun. Maybe that state's different or something?

Are people still calling Zimmerman white? lol

• Upvote 1

His father is white... Hes mulatto'ish I say ish because his mother isnt exactly black. But hes not white either... His father is a magistrate for the supreme court of virginia.. Usually that wouldnt give you much pull in itself but I guess hes got some pretty big friends. And your right I dont think his family will be alble to keep helping him. His diaper is getting bigger than his head.

He keeps popping up in some sort of trouble yet they called Trayvon a "thug"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What was his crime that night?

Here man, a court found that Zimmerman was innocent. He's some Arab looking dude and at that point no one was really getting uppity about all of this stuff and Al Heymon hadn't made a headline in ages. I don't really see how it's interpolatable. Apparently whatever the hell these stand your ground rules are applied to this situation.

In summary, this is what happens when people are allowed guns. Zimmerman follows Trayvon, which really he's just making sure someone he suspects of committing a crime (Trayvon had done so in the past so a fair assessment) so he followed him. Trayvon probably noticed him and decided to call him out (Which, I mean, some dudes following him, and he didn't do anything, so completely fair of him to do so). They probably scuffle (because Zimmerman is a dick and thinks he can fight) and Trayvon starts kicking his ass. So as I said in the cop thread, a dude with a gun getting his ass kicked does one thing.....pulls out his gun. Boom, kids dead because 1. George was allowed to have a gun and 2. He was allowed to "stand his ground" or whatever that rule says.

Btw, on what sites is Trayvon called a "thug"? Sure, maybe Stormfront or some shit but the only real picture you ever see of him is some innocent butter wouldnt melt kid picture, and all you heard at that time was Justice for Trayvon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1