$100,000 a month

If anyone has VIP but isn't really interested in owning a company, if you have a public gym but don't make much money running it and want to make a little more then that's a plus or if you simply just want to do it, I'm willing to pay you $100,000 every month plus another $30,000 for coach fees to run an exclusive gym for my fighters. I'm looking for someone that is able too do this long term and won't bail after a few months.

If anyone has VIP but isn't really interested in owning a company, if you have a public gym but don't make much money running it and want to make a little more then that's a plus or if you simply just want to do it, I'm willing to pay you $100,000 every month plus another $30,000 for coach fees to run an exclusive gym for my fighters. I'm looking for someone that is able too do this long term and won't bail after a few months.

How many fighters do you have?

I'm only interested in my fighters training there for 100k which is kinda what I meant when I said exclusively, I'm willing to drop your payment to 50k per month if you want your fighters in the gym though.

I'm only interested in my fighters training there for 100k which is kinda what I meant when I said exclusively, I'm willing to drop your payment to 50k per month if you want your fighters in the gym though.

of course the $30,000 coach fee still applies here.

• 1 month later...