Slow Learner?

even without those scripts it's possible, i've been hearing they are broken anyway.

The other way to find out is, train your 18yo fighter in a completely useless skill (no points in it whatsoever) with an elite coach 1:1. If your fighter goes to useless + it means hes a pretty decent learner but if he goes to useless - then he's fairly slow. Or, it should take about 50/60 sessions for a goodish learner to get to a wonderful skill from useless, my 7.3 learner did it in 42 sessions so i'd say a 6 learner should get there in 50ish.

Hope that helps

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I do it the same as Wolf said. It takes a little longer, but I don't worry about slow learning much with the skill point cap. All fast learning does it hit it sooner. I will keep a somewhat slow learner as long as he has some good hiddens. If they are really slow I wont because that just limits their potential to much. They have to have some skill even with great hiddens.

I do it the same as Wolf said. It takes a little longer, but I don't worry about slow learning much with the skill point cap. All fast learning does it hit it sooner. I will keep a somewhat slow learner as long as he has some good hiddens. If they are really slow I wont because that just limits their potential to much. They have to have some skill even with great hiddens.

Thats the way I go too. Great hiddens are everything in this game. Pillow hands or glass jaw, but a fast learner is the worst. You easily start to fool yourself how he just got unlucky or smthg when your fighter gets knocked to oblivion third time a row.. Juts bc he is a solid 7,0 learner.

Thats the way I go too. Great hiddens are everything in this game. Pillow hands or glass jaw, but a fast learner is the worst. You easily start to fool yourself how he just got unlucky or smthg when your fighter gets knocked to oblivion third time a row.. Juts bc he is a solid 7,0 learner.

Exactly. I am amazed sometimes when I see how many granite chins with no flaws in their first qfc get released. When I message their former manager to know why they sacked him, I already know that 95% of the time the answer will be 'slow learner'. Slow learners aren't bad if they have good hiddens. I would rather have a slow learning fighter with good chin and power vs a fast learner with not so ok chin and power. It's fun to see a young fighter improve fast, but in the end it won't work out the way you dream. I have found that out already a few times sadly enough and now don't really care that much about learning speed anymore. Hiddens will get you a lot further in the end, just like you say.