The American Fighter (T.A.F.)

WOG

AFM is throwing the remix of The Ulitmate Fighter!

THE AMERICAN FIGHTER

16 fighters

2 titles

2 teams

We are going to be doing 135lbs fighters along with 185lbs fighters!

8 fighters from each division

Fighters will be signed to a 4 fight 2000/2000 contract

Ending with 1 fighter from each division taking on current AFM champions:

AFM 135lbs Champion

"TKO" Deamon Arippa 6-0

AFM 185lbs Champion

"The Enforcer" Luther Reinhardt 7-0 (AFM’s most dominating champ to date)

This will be a tournament style format with a twist!

Team Arippa

&

Team Reinhardt

We will do a coin toss for the first draw and then the team that wins the coin toss will pick the matches for the 1st round. The team that wins the most fights out of the first round will take control over the matches for round 2......so on and so on for following rounds!

Winners will receive the following:

5 fight contract 15000/7000/9000 contract

Special Sponsorship from Demonic Clothing

Special Sponsorship from Demonic Drugs

Guidelines:

-Fighter must be in LA or willing to relocate

-Manager must have at least 10 fights

Contract Increase! see the first thread

Offical Announcement of Fighters so far:

Lance "Fangerazo" Fanger

0-0 trains out of The Scrapyard

Bull "Thunder" Harley

3-0 trains out of Imperial Combat Club

Kurt Liddell

4-0 trains out of Convicted Fight Club

"Shotgun" Mauricio Hooah

3-1 trains out of Broken Halo Combat Club

Axl Hawk

0-0 trains out of The Scrapyard

Gavin "The Murder" Mia

3-3 trains out of Full Contact Fight Club

Spider "Lolth" Queen

4-0 trains out of Advance BJJ Concepts

Demonic Drugs can send out 4 of each; Poison (Q-143) weight loss and Super Steroids (Q-150) muscle bulk to each fighter {64 total of each}. and if you need I can spare some money as well. Do you want me to send them to the fighters directly or send them to you so you can send them to the fighters?

Also if you're not full, I wouldn't mind throwing Kenny McCormick into the mix if you're not already full and the fights don't start for another 10 days or so. I'd need a few days on poison to make it to where he can cut to 135.

NickNick you will be sending that to the winners. So we will wait untill there is one lol

Your guy says he can only cut to 141?

********************************************************************************

Felix Gaeta

0-0 trains out of Scar Combat Conditioning

Rmarkas "the warrior" Fletcher

2-1 trains out of Champions of LA

Steve Berger

2-4-1 trains out of Full Contact Fight Club

Greyson Reyes

0-0 trains out of Convicted Fight Club

John Cavil

0-0

********************************************************************************

After watching an episode of TUF this morning adding some more fun stuff!

Rounds will be 2-3min rounds till Semi's

Semi Finals will be 3-5min rounds

Finals will be 5-5min rounds

Also going to add a coaches challenge stay tuned for that it is gonna be AWESOME!

Coaches will score $10,000 to the one that wins

NickNick you will be sending that to the winners. So we will wait untill there is one lol

Your guy says he can only cut to 141?

I know he is on a 143 quality weight loss to make 135. if you fill you bracket first its ok, but if not i'd like to throw him in once he make 135.

Highlights from a recent interview conducted with "The Enforcer" Luther Reinhardt at the hotel he is staying at while preparing to compete in the Tycoon Cup Middleweight Tournament in Montreal.

Being a Coach on the first season of The American Fighter:

I was sitting sitting in my room after a quick workout session watching some dvd's of my Tycoon Cup opponent Ervin Castillo when i got the call from Semore about being a coach on the first season of The American Fighter.

This is a huge honour for me, to be one of the first two coaches in such a ground breaking event is something that no one else in future seasons can ever lay claim too.

On his Rival Coach Deamon Arripa:

He is a good guy and a world class competitor, i just hope he is a good loser *Luther laughs*

One what he is looking for when selecting his team:

A Combination over everything, skill, technique, personality and a willingness to learn are all important if one wants to succeed.

On potentially having to defend his AFM Middleweight Title against someone he guides through the show:

I'm looking forward to it, i'm all about competiton and who ever comes out as the Middleweight winner will be very good competition for me, and if it's someone that i trained and they do indeed beat me then i know i did my job as a coach...maybe a little too well *Luther laughs*

Interviewer: Red

Kurt Liddell: Blue

Hi everyone we are here with 4-0 fighter and contender on The American Fighter Kurt "Fireman" Liddell. It's great to have you today

Feels great to be here. First off I'd like to honor all my fallen comrades on ground zero. Today we pray for you may you R.I.P.

Spoken like a true NYC Firefighter, nobody has forgotten your fallen friends

Every time I step into the cage its for you guys

I'm sure they watch over your shoulder every time you step into the cage to compete. You've been on a tear lately and had a successful American Fight Mix debut vs trevor gunter, pounding the brown belt out in the 1st. How good did it feel? Did you feel any pre fight jitters?

trevor is a brown belt and there are always pre fight jitters. I wanted to come out there get him on his back and beat him at his own game. I really layed it on him and got the ref to step in.

That fight got you a slot on AFMs The American Fighter, how are preparing for this?

I'm training full time doing what I do best. I've got the heart of a fire fighter Im gonna come out there get the job done no matter what. That means Im gonna get you on your back and keep hammering down shots til the ref stops it or keep going til the round ends.

We've seen this in your last 4 fights, do you know who you will be fighting on TAF and do you look forward to a possible shot at the title?

No that hasnt been discussed yet and of course I do it means everything to me.

When you know let us know! Til then best of luck to you on the show we will be watching you closely

Thanks I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to appear on the show.

Isaac Santiago could help make the 135 div more stacked if you still need fighters. i posted this in the wrong place at first

I'll give any fighter training at Convicted Fight Club that wins this an extra $1000. If you have a sponsorship slot available too I'll get your fighter sponsored by Convicted with a 750/50 day sponsorship deal if you'd like. Make sure you wear some Convicted clothing when you're kickin' ass unless you think you got some lucky gym shorts or something. Good luck to all Convicted FC fighters - my bets are on yall til you face one another, then I'll take sides haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Reinhardt (brown jerseys)

185:

-Tee Bone

-Raif Severance

-Greyson Reyes

-Lance Fanger

135:

-Gavin Mia

-Jorge Leben

-Spider Queen

-Isaac Santiago

Team Arippa (green jerseys)

185:

- Kurt Liddell

- Mauricio Hooah

- John Cavil

- Otis Gein

135:

- Little John

- Axl Hawk

- rmarkas fletcher

- Felix Gaeta

All the first round match ups have been sent out!

ALL FIGHTERS:

I am sending out the team jerseys today so check your possessions and let me know if you don't get it!