Weidman was on roid vs silva

jacky67

I'm sorry for the fan boys but he looked way smaller vs Belfort. Quite shocking.

Any ways to explain this with anything else than the efforts from the comission to ban cheating ?

i'd need a little more proof before believing that to be honest, Weidman is not my favorite but i'd need a few more facts before making that kind of statement...

I don't like that much Weidman but it has nothing to do with, I like Overeem and everyone know he was using ped I would say it ten times if people didn't knew it.

Now about weidman I found him super bulky and cut in his previous fights and now he's just super squishy dude.

Also he always had such a big mouth about others fighters using ped's and that's usualy talks from someone using them too, you can't talk from what you don't know.

You just don't lose 5inch arm size if you didn't use ped to get them.

could it be just who he was against? -- i didn't really notice too much of a difference in him but wasnt really looking at that or pay much attention -- just know silva and machida are not bulky fighters compare to vitor who is bulky and would make weidman look smaller compared to silva and machida

• Upvote 1

Literally Lol Weidman said in an interview that he got hit with a shit pain right after his walk-in. No wonder he ended the fight so fast, dude had to shit lol

yea heard him talking about it was pretty damn funny -- saying he wasnt sure if he really needed to run back before entering the cage and break out into a cold sweat -- lol

could it be just who he was against? -- i didn't really notice too much of a difference in him but wasnt really looking at that or pay much attention -- just know silva and machida are not bulky fighters compare to vitor who is bulky and would make weidman look smaller compared to silva and machida

I second this. For me just look at Cormier, he looked a lot bigger in the heavyweigh div. Now that he lost some weight in the light heavyweight he looks smaller.

What I'm saying I need some more proof to believe this, not saying I'm a fan but he is a good fighter and he is pretty complex in all areas.

Nothing to do with that I also looked his previous fight vs Munoz and Maia.

It's not looking him side to side with Belfort but you could tell just looking at his entrance when he was alone.

• Upvote 1

haha ... I am a big fan of both Silva and Weidman ...
but u talking about Chris being on roids when fighting Silva ? what about Silva? may be he was on roids too .... obvious eh ?

• 2 weeks later...

the cheerleader effect!