Ancient Technology

You felt bad when you woke up and she told you she had a dream about eating a stale candy cane that tasted like dick

No, she said her ass hurt and wondered why her back was sticky.

Why should I present evidence to a bunch of fucking idiots? You're to lazy to do anything for yourself so you want me to provide you evidence so you can sit on your fat ass and believe in a bullshit god that doesn't exist. Humans are 100,000 years old yet museums hold hand and shoe prints that are millions of years old. Stay stupid and go jump off a bridge.

• Downvote 3

Why should I present evidence to a bunch of fucking idiots? You're to lazy to do anything for yourself so you want me to provide you evidence so you can sit on your fat ass and believe in a bullshit god that doesn't exist. Humans are 100,000 years old yet museums hold hand and shoe prints that are millions of years old. Stay stupid and go jump off a bridge.

Wow and we were getting along so well. I am atheist by the way.

Shoe and hand prints don't prove advance civilization it proves life and nothing more. That is literally the only thing you have contributed to this topic and it's fucking laughable.

If you're going to come in this thread and call people every name in the book and tell them to commit suicide for not aggreeing with you then the least you can do is actually CONTRIBUTE to the fucking thread. All you're doing is flaming and spamming by calling people idiots, fat, assholes and saying they should commit suicide. You're acting like a piece of fucking shit and not even bringing anything to the table except douchebaggery.

Seriously man, get yourself together.

• Upvote 3

It's not something to agree or disagree with lol it's facts and you would know that if you knew how to use Google or open a book. Do me a favour and look up ancient airplanes and ancient Aerial maps of Antarctica. That would be enough proof if you would actually accept it or you could even watch Ancient aliens on the history channel if you aren't a reader. I got pissed because I took my time to make this thread and most of you just made a joke of it, it had nothing to do with you disagreeing but doing it in the way that it was done was fucking rude but you all don't see that... you only see what I said. You're all innocent. I do apologize for the suicide part, that was a little to far on my end but other then that.... you can still fuck off

• Downvote 1

Mannetosen actually picked apart your post rather than just calling it stupid. Like he said, in pretty much any argument, it is on the person trying to prove something to provide Burden of Proof.

On another note, I am agnostic, and if I were to jump off a bridge, I would do everyone a favour and bring a certain someone with me.

Ah yes. There it is. You're slowly realizing that you don't have a leg to stand on and go up in flames. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

It's not something to agree or disagree with lol it's facts and you would know that if you knew how to use Google or open a book. Do me a favour and look up ancient airplanes and ancient Aerial maps of Antarctica. That would be enough proof if you would actually accept it or you could even watch Ancient aliens on the history channel if you aren't a reader. I got pissed because I took my time to make this thread and most of you just made a joke of it, it had nothing to do with you disagreeing but doing it in the way that it was done was fucking rude but you all don't see that... you only see what I said. You're all innocent. I do apologize for the suicide part, that was a little to far on my end but other then that.... you can still fuck off

If you weren't too busy blowing up on the internet you'd realize that you didn't refer to a single book. What you did do, however, is ask us to fucking google a few phrases instead of telling us what sources you're basing your 'research' on. Either way, listening to some douchebag and reading some shitty 'articles' written by retards on the internet wouldn't convince me of anything seeing as there's pretty much a complete consensus within the scientific community that 1) humanity is approximately 100 000 years old and 2) the idiots you're referring to are, indeed, idiots with marginal and unfounded 'theories'.

And the history channel? Are you kidding me? It should be named the pseudo history channel if anything. It's so full of shit it makes my bowels look like a candy store.

I did do a cursory google search on "ancient airplanes" and all I found were a bunch of shitty conspiracy theory websites with absolutely no scientific founding whatsoever.

As for us being rude, I know I wasn't in my first post. Then you went off on me because you're a giant baby with shitty diapers who jerks off with a rope around his neck while watching Zeitgeist over and over again.

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

so basically you dont have any? :)

It was a valiant effort by Mannetosen to stay civil in the beginning but Bwild's reaction was just too predictable. The more conspiracy theorists ignore and invent evidence the more their theories become more of an emotional attachment to them. The fact that very few people actually believe these ramblings only reinforces the emotional attachment since it means he is one of the few "enlightened" people (in his mind).

No amount of evidence or logic will snap 99% of people caught in this trance out.

• Upvote 1