Bushido Clothing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was surfin the web today and saw this. figured your name was menitoned and might wanna see it.

*We're here at The Bushido Clothing Shop in Tokyo, Japan to meet with one of Combat Pro Rising Sun's newest stars...Buck Norris.

Norris recently signed a 1 fight contract with Combat Pro Europe to fight 6-1 Oschino Swift, an excellent boxer who's currently riding a 6 fight win streak, in Helsinki, Finland.*

Reporter: "How's it going Buck. You're a busy man these days. 4 fights in 46 days, that's gotta take it's toll eventually."

Buck Norris: *laughs*..."Well, it's not on purpose but I do what I gotta do."

Reporter: "But why you? Why do this to yourself?"

Buck Norris: "Look, it goes like this. Combat Pro Europe had a guy back out of a Main Event on the 21st. A Main Event! Who the hell does that?

I've had 10 fights already and I've never been in a Main Event so when JBomb texted me the info, I said hell yes!"

Reporter: "That's some short notice for so far away."

Buck Norris: "Yeah, I'll be in a Hotel for a bit but I know how to train old school style."

Reporter: "Won't you be exhausted from the flight?"

Buck Norris: "Not if I leave early enough. Give myself a few days to workout the kinks n' whatnot."

Reporter: "Doesn't a trip like this cost a lot?"

Buck Norris: "Whirling Dervish and JBomb got that covered."

Reporter: "So what's your plan against Swift? He's on a 6 fight win streak and looks very solid."

Buck Norris: "My plan?...win."

Reporter: "That's your plan? win? No offense Buck but..."

Buck Norris: "What? Let me explain somethin' to ya. I don't fight to lose. I don't fight one dimensional.

I go out there with one thing on my mind...win. That's it. I don't care how or when...just win.

A plan is a list of shit that don't happen. Yeah...he's a badass but badasses lose too."

Reporter: "I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying..."

*T Diddy walks out from the backroom*...

T Diddy: "BUCK! How ya been man?"

*Buck Norris walks away from interview and joins T Diddy in a spirited conversation*...

Reporter: "I guess that's our cue?..."

Bushido announced today that they are partnering up with upstart promotion Worldwide Combat Elite in Rio. I have some big plans for this, so go make a rio fighter and join the newest best thing on the block. there will be a 155 n00b GP coming soon.

oh boy, things are really getting exciting for me now, the shelves are almost empty, and I can't order any more clothes till the first. I even have a new skin for my fighter, and it's sitting there waiting for the first. It was that damn Combat Pro that effed my month up.

thanks for the support

fire sale on now, come and get the collector's edition Combat Pro shirts. These gems are dirt cheap, and will never been seen again once they are gone, so come stock up on training gear.

Bushido is partnering up with a HUGE ORG, and clothing should be hitting the shelves tonight. This will be another step in my march toward world wide domination. Look out for my next post, as the announcement will be official.

also, if you own a top rated company, and want kick ass clothing for your guys, hit me up, we can try and figure something out

• 2 weeks later...

I know the E-conomy sux, but your fighters have money to spend and Xmas is coming, so why not get themselves some pimp ass Bushido gear? Come on over to Tokyo, and pick up some gear, and help me get to 1 million in sales, then you get free clothes

• 5 weeks later...