Amateur record?

SinKing

How about when you created 16-17 year old?

There could be fights in lets say sunday, that You could choose if you wanna take. After your fighter has his 18 birthday, you would move to pro fights or keep training like normally.

Fights would be non energy cost/ injury fights.

Not very important, but i would like to see amateur record.

There could be grapling, Kt and Mma fights seperately?

Dont you people get mad, just suggestion.

ps. Mike would make couple of bucks more if people wanted amateur record? You need to use Vip days to create 16-17 year old, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes that would be good too, but what org would run youngsters? I mean is the youngster fightcard profitable to org? I havent run one, just read about it in forums.

How about just fighters would gather amateur fight record until they are 18y old?

Well, it would took out that has good amateur record thing.

A long time ago I suggested something like this...

We have QFC level 1 (<1000 skill points) and Level 2 (>1000 skill points).

Make Level 1 amateur fights with an amateur record that goes on the fighter's history (just for colour - no hype or rank boost) but does nothing on the manager's record, hype or rank.

Honest managers can test young fighters without ruining their record or opponent rank, and dodgy managers can't exploit QFCs for cheap hype. New managers can get a feel for the game without the risk of permanent, often unfair, damage to their record (when their first ever 18 year old comes up against an experienced manager's super-gym project).

To the OP Samuel: Like most things this has been discussed before but you still had a good idea. I like the point about more money for Mike, but I think my way would do that too because I believe people would be quicker to create/test/cut 16/17/18 year olds if the testing-out process didn't mean crappy fights on your record. The only question is - Is this a move towards "pay-to-win"? I don't think so, but I expect some people will.

• Upvote 4