I'm in need of some assistance.

Hi, my name is Gonzalo and I'm a noob manager and these are my fighters:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=276465

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=276466

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=276467

I have a couple of questions that I look forward see answered, thanks in advance guys!

1) I have my fighters in x region, but there are not many gyms out there (or the only available ones are 1k pay and can't afford that) Should I make my fighter move to another region?

2) If I move said fighter to another region, will I have to move everyone else? Or I can just have all the fighters in different locations? Does the manager have to be in the same location?

3) When I train my fighter, is there any problem with making him train, say, 6 days of pure punching technique? Is there any progress decay when training the same skill many days in a row, or is it completely fine?

4) Is it okay to have 3 25 year old fighters and 1 18 year old project? Then sack the bad 25's, while keeping the good ones until I have 3 good 25's and training the 18 year old project until he's around 20/21?

5) If I want to contact someone, do I send a PM or an E-mail?

I think those are all my concerns as of now, they may be a lot and I'm not 100% sure it's okay to post it here OR if this has already been asked and answered recently. Didn't have time to investigate too much.

I'm sorry if that's the case, and again, thanks for all the replies.

1) I would make your future fighters in better locations - ie more gyms. Las Vegas, LA, London have plenty of gyms, but you can research where you'd like to move more yourself. Click on the highstreet and look through the different locations. Relocating a fighter by changing his base is expensive.

I believe you can sack and make more fighters easily as a new player. If you have been playing for a while you can only sack a fighter every 30 days. A VIP can sack every 14 days, or sooner if he wishes to spend VIP days on it.

Don't get too attached to fighters if they are no good. Best to test fight them and see what "hiddens" they show. Elsewhere on these forums you'll find info about which hiddens are best.

2) Fighters can all be in different locations, no problem.

3) Training punches 6 days in a row is fine. After 3 months a fighter's original skills may start to decay if they haven't been trained, but a training session on them will bring them back up. Don't spar twice in a row. Don't train anything when your energy is under 90% (my personal rule of thumb).

4) Yeah that's fine. In the long run you will want more 18 yr olds as they learn faster and will overtake the 25 yr olds after a few months. I would test your 18 yr old project fighter early to make sure he is worth keeping. Otherwise you will have wasted your time.

5) Send a PM.

If you think you might stick around check out this thread here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49952 The Noob Fund!

Hi Gonzalo.

1. You can do that if you want, but flights cost money too. I'm sending you 30k. You can use that to train your fighters for a while, or to move some if you really have to.

2. Managers and fighters can be in any location you choose.

3. There is no penalty for training on one thing. The only exception to look out for is sparring - Never spar twice in one day.

4. Yes, use the 25s to get a little money and experience, but don't plan on them as long-term prospects.

5. PM

• Upvote 1

1) I would make your future fighters in better locations - ie more gyms. Las Vegas, LA, London have plenty of gyms, but you can research where you'd like to move more yourself. Click on the highstreet and look through the different locations. Relocating a fighter by changing his base is expensive.

I believe you can sack and make more fighters easily as a new player. If you have been playing for a while you can only sack a fighter every 30 days. A VIP can sack every 14 days, or sooner if he wishes to spend VIP days on it.

Don't get too attached to fighters if they are no good. Best to test fight them and see what "hiddens" they show. Elsewhere on these forums you'll find info about which hiddens are best.

2) Fighters can all be in different locations, no problem.

3) Training punches 6 days in a row is fine. After 3 months a fighter's original skills may start to decay if they haven't been trained, but a training session on them will bring them back up. Don't spar twice in a row. Don't train anything when your energy is under 90% (my personal rule of thumb).

4) Yeah that's fine. In the long run you will want more 18 yr olds as they learn faster and will overtake the 25 yr olds after a few months. I would test your 18 yr old project fighter early to make sure he is worth keeping. Otherwise you will have wasted your time.

5) Send a PM.

If you think you might stick around check out this thread here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49952 The Noob Fund!

Thank you so much for the answers!

Hi Gonzalo.

1. You can do that if you want, but flights cost money too. I'm sending you 30k. You can use that to train your fighters for a while, or to move some if you really have to.

2. Managers and fighters can be in any location you choose.

3. There is no penalty for training on one thing. The only exception to look out for is sparring - Never spar twice in one day.

4. Yes, use the 25s to get a little money and experience, but don't plan on them as long-term prospects.

5. PM

Hey! I'm really gratefull for what you did, thank you so much!!! For the reply and the money!!