Happiest you've ever been with a fight outcome?

Good shout out to Melvin/Lawler on the first page. I was first into UFC from TUF UK Vs US, it reminded me of The Contender which I loved before. Bisping beating Hendo would have been one of my happiest, but we all saw how that turned out haha.

Strikeforce Miami was probably the biggest thing for me getting into MMA. You had Bobby Lashley, the dude I knew from pro wrestling, that Lawler/Manhoef fight, Herschal Walker being an absolute freak of nature, Cyborg showing me that women can actually fight and Nick Diaz to cap it all off making me a life long fan.

As for the thread topic...

1. Nick Diaz Vs Paul Daley - Now am a HUGE Daley fan after seeing him fight tonnes since but this was my first time seeing him. You had my favourite fighter Nick Diaz, so this was just an incredible fight to watch.

2. Big Nog Vs Brendan Schaub - Mir would have been in here if not for the Kimura. Why? I have no clue tbh. I went absolutely nuts when Big Nog was unloading on the cage. I guess I knew Nog was an old vet and had seen a few videos from downloading Limewire shit (probably introduced to Nog through Sapp).

3. Anderson Vs Sonnen 2 - Sonnen proved in the first fight that he would stand up with Anderson and slaughter him on the ground. Anderson went out in round one and couldnt keep it up. Then the second round finish came and I went nuts. LOVED it.

4. McGregor Vs Mendes - Been a HUGE McGregor fan since his last Cage Warriors fight. Thought I broke my knuckles in my wall punching celebration.

5. Hendo Vs Shogun 2 - You'd think it'd be Boetsch since Hendo had less of a chance wouldn't you? But nah, Hendo looked like an absolute train wreck in that fight. It was embarrassing. Then BOOM, H-Bomb's still there. Tim didn't get a chance to even make Hendo look bad.

I'm sure I'm missing loads but that's off the top.

matt hughes is generally an asshole ...but a hell of a fighter

I wish he'd come back to get his ass beat again.. I hate Koscheck but I danced when he KTFO Hughes, same with the 3rd BJ Penn fight. The Alves KO I jumped for joy and of course the GSP wins..

He WAS a great fighter, for his generation, I'll give him that. I was so disgusted when he submitted Almeida lmao, of all things, to beat Thomas Almeida at his own game, I almost puked hahaha

I wish he'd come back to get his ass beat again.. I hate Koscheck but I danced when he KTFO Hughes, same with the 3rd BJ Penn fight. The Alves KO I jumped for joy and of course the GSP wins..

He WAS a great fighter, for his generation, I'll give him that. I was so disgusted when he submitted Almeida lmao, of all things, to beat Thomas Almeida at his own game, I almost puked hahaha

imo that's about the only impressive victory on his resume outside of GSP 1.

• Upvote 1

imo that's about the only impressive victory on his resume outside of GSP 1.

Couldn't agree more. He should not have won the first Newton fight, he was out just like Maynard/Emerson. Trigg x2 wears nothing special. Beat an overblown BJ and Sherk who were 155'ers. Gracie was old as hell, and I thought he lost the Matt Serra grudge match..

1. I love Anderson, But he had too much with this clowning shit going on in his fights. I am happy Weidman kept his composure to Knock him out cold. Many say Anderson lost this fight because of clowning, but what they forget is that it wasn't the first time Anderson clowned ... he clowned in most of his matches. Specially after winning the title

2. Bigfoot's recent getting KO'd streak :) ---- after beating Fedor ( it was just a doc stoppage ) he was caught up in his own hype ...

3. Weidman dominating and KO ing VitorTRT BelfoTRT .... he is only good to fight in Brazil nowadays, for some "OBVIOUS' reasons ( great fighter he was .. no offense ) but when caught up with PEDs ... that's just shit ...

I was rooting for Barao, but as rounds went on, I started just admiring Dillashaw's footwork... By round 3 I was like, it would be nice if Barao won, but he won't. That footwork is just a thing of beauty, Barao looked like an amateur with his movement while Dillashaw was floating on the canvas.

I was rooting for Barao, but as rounds went on, I started just admiring Dillashaw's footwork... By round 3 I was like, it would be nice if Barao won, but he won't. That footwork is just a thing of beauty, Barao looked like an amateur with his movement while Dillashaw was floating on the canvas.

Cruz's footwork shits on Dillashaw's footwork

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1